+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship - Australian Federal Police Check and Full License History

RoxasTheNobody

Apr 10, 2019
Hey! So this is a bit of an odd one... Does anyone know if the AFP check and VicRoads license history have an expiry or something like that? I applied for them both back in January of this year, (Been in Canada since November 2018)

Family (Does the address on it matter?) sent them over to Ontario and I have them here as I'm finally sorting out all the documents I need for my Inland PR application.

Also with the full license history search on my form it says "learner permit details".and it goes through my demerit points and traffic offenses (which there are none aha) I've never had a full license so I assume my learners permit is still acceptable for CIC as it's still a license of sorts? Aha

shiv92

Sep 17, 2020
Hey! So this is a bit of an odd one... Does anyone know if the AFP check and VicRoads license history have an expiry or something like that? I applied for them both back in January of this year, (Been in Canada since November 2018)

Family (Does the address on it matter?) sent them over to Ontario and I have them here as I'm finally sorting out all the documents I need for my Inland PR application.

Also with the full license history search on my form it says "learner permit details".and it goes through my demerit points and traffic offenses (which there are none aha) I've never had a full license so I assume my learners permit is still acceptable for CIC as it's still a license of sorts? Aha
Hi, i applied for my npc and the address on it is the mailing address of my friend living in Australia right now, whereas i am living in India right now.
so does different address leads to any sort of problem?

Reactions: Imuz

Imuz

Dec 13, 2020
Hi, i applied for my npc and the address on it is the mailing address of my friend living in Australia right now, whereas i am living in India right now.
so does different address leads to any sort of problem?
Hi,
Any update on this? I did the same thing to get the certificate faster. Any idea if IRCC can raise issue as address printed on the pcc is Australian instead of Indian?