+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Application: Trouble Generating Barcodes..

Duff488

Oct 30, 2012
Hi there,

My partner is sponsoring me to become a permanent resident in canada. We are trying to submit our application however we only get as far as validating each application. It says it is validated and that barcodes will be generated however there are no barcodes.. I have tried a few things these include - speaking to the call centre who then referred me to the questions email which apparently may take 10 business days.. I need an answer ASAP. I found a trouble shooting question for exactly this on the website however it says to make sure javascript is enabled in adobe which it is and always has been. Everything is up to date also.

I did a similar application for my working visa on this very computer and it worked and generated the barcodes.. I have tried on 3 computers in our house. We have all apple computers so i am not sure if this is the issue.. Surely in this day and age it wouldn't be..

Please help me to fix this. We have time limits on all the documentation we have gathered and this will set us back months if we have to reacquire everything..

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duff488 said:
Hi there,

My partner is sponsoring me to become a permanent resident in canada. We are trying to submit our application however we only get as far as validating each application. It says it is validated and that barcodes will be generated however there are no barcodes.. I have tried a few things these include - speaking to the call centre who then referred me to the questions email which apparently may take 10 business days.. I need an answer ASAP. I found a trouble shooting question for exactly this on the website however it says to make sure javascript is enabled in adobe which it is and always has been. Everything is up to date also.

I did a similar application for my working visa on this very computer and it worked and generated the barcodes.. I have tried on 3 computers in our house. We have all apple computers so i am not sure if this is the issue.. Surely in this day and age it wouldn't be..

Please help me to fix this. We have time limits on all the documentation we have gathered and this will set us back months if we have to reacquire everything..
If it's javascript error.... you may be using Internet Explorer.... try accessing the form on different browser(s)...