+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Applicant's Love Letter

vidhi13

Aug 14, 2021
Hope everyone is well,

I am an applicant for spousal sponsorship and I have to write a love letter as an additional proof to prove my relationship, do people have tips or any sample letter for reference ?

Cheers,
V.

• Haha
Reactions: kanislupos

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hope everyone is well,

I am an applicant for spousal sponsorship and I have to write a love letter as an additional proof to prove my relationship, do people have tips or any sample letter for reference ?

Cheers,
V.
You’re asking the public on how to compose a letter, to your significant other ,on how you exactly feel for them ? Like your most deepest emotional , personal feelings ?
I’d probably ask that “ significant other “ for pointers

• Haha
Reactions: kanislupos

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hope everyone is well,

Cheers,
V.
Just write down how you two meet and how the relationship progress. No one can tell you exactly how to write that letter.

This "love letter" is the usual nickname given by immigration consultants. It's basically a cover letter to draw the picture of how the relationship developed between the sponsor and the PA.

Reactions: vidhi13

vidhi13

Aug 14, 2021
Just write down how you two meet and how the relationship progress. No one can tell you exactly how to write that letter.

This "love letter" is the usual nickname given by immigration consultants. It's basically a cover letter to draw the picture of how the relationship developed between the sponsor and the PA.
thank you!
I was looking for these pointers.

Cheers,
Anurag