Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
I have applied for spousal sponsorship for my wife and I would be a citizen after a month. Timeline in the signature. After oath, Should i raise a webform informing IRCC that my immigration status has changed from the time I submitted the sponsorship application? In the sponsor AOR email, nothing is specifically written about informing IRCC for changes to sponsor's immigration status but I understand that these are only suggestive examples. Any inputs???

You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I have applied for spousal sponsorship for my wife and I would be a citizen after a month. Timeline in the signature. After oath, Should i raise a webform informing IRCC that my immigration status has changed from the time I submitted the sponsorship application? In the sponsor AOR email, nothing is specifically written about informing IRCC for changes to sponsor's immigration status but I understand that these are only suggestive examples. Any inputs???

You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
Nothing changes in your ability to sponsor that would make you less eligible, so not strictly required. Plus, citizenship is something done and recorded by IRCC itself, so if they wish to check, they can do so.

But if you want to advise them, won't hurt.