+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsership to Canada through UAE office

missrose

Feb 13, 2013
There has been no recent information to advise or help people that are sponsoring their spouses to Canada threw the UAE office, My husband and I are going threw this and near the end process, for any advice or questions feel free to ask, I will do my best to help you

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missrose said:
There has been no recent information to advise or help people that are sponsoring their spouses to Canada threw the UAE office, My husband and I are going threw this and near the end process, for any advice or questions feel free to ask, I will do my best to help you
Hi,

You can join the thread here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spouse-sponsorship-abu-dhabi-office-t95703.390.html

najh786

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Ecas-changed to "in process" oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
04-08-2012
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
1-5-2012
Passport Req..
21-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2013
LANDED..........
07-03-2013
hi whts your time line?

Rickytes

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
18-01-2013
Hi...how r u?I always read this forum.thank u because u r willing to help.I'm waiting for our application.my husband is in Abu Dhabi.we are applying for Permanent Resident under live in caregiver.how many months it will take to processed?

missrose

Feb 13, 2013
My time line went like this...
End of March 2012 sent papers in Canada for sponsorship approval...
July12 approved and sent to Abu Dhabi office
Sept I came to join my husband in Abu Dhabi to await..
beginning of Oct we got a request for more papers..took a month to send back in..so at the beginning of Nov sent final papers in
in jan received email for interview for my husband on Feb 12..
after a long interview..everything went well and she was happy with everything and said to expect a month for admissibility into canada process to be done...we are at that point now, trying to get ahold of them to see whats going on...
we are not sure at this point if he has to redo his medical or not.. if not then the next step is i must cancel my residency here and they will request his passport

Bebo Joseph

Mar 12, 2013
Hi,

My wife is a canadian citizen. I am an Indian and so is my wife. I am working in UAE, so applied via Abudhabi Canadian visa office. please check the timeline and help us to know what happend

1. Documents Sent to Mississauga on Nov 13, 2012
2. Sponsorship Approved and send to Abudhabi on Dec 3rd 2012

Today, its Mar 12, 2013 and we have not received AOR also. Can you let us know what happend.

Along with the form, we have sent 30+ photographs+wedding photos+reception photos(about 500 people attended)+Honeymoon Photos+date photos+Wedding Cerimony details(We are christians) and church order of service+Marriage certificate from Church and Muncipality +church marriage announcement official letter+bills of hotel, restaurants etc+ Medical

I would like to know as to why I have not got any news from them. Usually AOR from Abudhabi office happens within months. The website also says that sponsorship approved and forwarded to Abudhabi Office. Can anyone help us in knowing what could have happend

missrose

Feb 13, 2013
so to update, yesterday we heard via email that they are ready to stamp his passport with visa :) needing to send in a few papers along with this and having 60 days to send passport in and within 10 business days to recieve :) alhamduiallah i see the light at the end of the tunnel.....to the day from submitting papers into canada to passport request was one year :)...it took 6 weeks after interview to complete their assessment review for admissibility into canada..canada bound here we come :)