+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal PR Application transfer from mississauga to Etobicoke

VicVzs

Feb 1, 2023
I got letter from Immigration

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.

I already apply for the notes.
I want to ask what's that means ? How long I need to waiting for?

Hadysaade

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
I got letter from Immigration

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.

I already apply for the notes.
I want to ask what's that means ? How long I need to waiting for?
Hello
Have you got any progress since it was transferred two weeks ago?
Ours was transferred 4 days ago as well.
Many thanks