+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spousal open work permit

lydy

Oct 25, 2021
I came to Canada as a visitor on a 6mth visa and when I landed I apply for sowp, but since I submit I have not gotten any update from irccc.can anyone guide me on the situation I am. I have submitted my spousal open work permit since April 2 but I have not gotten any response yet, can I do upfront medicals and submit through webform or wait for ircc to request for medical.

my husband is an international student , he just graduated and applied for his pgwp after I submitted my sowp, and he has a job offer already, what can we submit to ircc to fast track his pgwp application

Please any suggestion or advice is welcome

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I came to Canada as a visitor on a 6mth visa and when I landed I apply for sowp, but since I submit I have not gotten any update from irccc.can anyone guide me on the situation I am. I have submitted my spousal open work permit since April 2 but I have not gotten any response yet, can I do upfront medicals and submit through webform or wait for ircc to request for medical.

my husband is an international student , he just graduated and applied for his pgwp after I submitted my sowp, and he has a job offer already, what can we submit to ircc to fast track his pgwp application

Please any suggestion or advice is welcome
Try the Foreign Workers section of the forum.