+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Open Work Permit

voram

Apr 26, 2020
I am an international student currently staying in Canada. I came here in September intake and then during winter break went to India to get married after that in February 2020, I applied for my husband open work permit so we can stay together. But due to COVID19, there is no update in his application. It is almost more than two months; it is still showing background check processing.
Please guide us; we are in a difficult situation and worried.

Did anyone receive any updates for application in march 2020?

voram

Apr 26, 2020
Is there any one who received visa for open work permit in may 2020 , my application is still showing in process.

Akthararyan

May 14, 2020
Yes i have applied on april 19 biometrics done . Till now no update in the process did any 1 got visas in this pandemic time

G.s.kaur

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hii i am in canada and and i married after my stydy permit approval come canada in sep 2019 and got married in india 21 october 2019 in reading week. Its love marriege and my husband git two refusal already. Somebody told me that you had to inform ambessy after marriage come back from india about marriage and change the marital status in ambessy can anyone know about this. I married after coming to canada in september and one month later went to india to got marry.

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
I
Hii i am in canada and and i married after my stydy permit approval come canada in sep 2019 and got married in india 21 october 2019 in reading week. Its love marriege and my husband git two refusal already. Somebody told me that you had to inform ambessy after marriage come back from india about marriage and change the marital status in ambessy can anyone know about this. I married after coming to canada in september and one month later went to india to got marry.
Im sorry, what is ambessy?