+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Immigration -Moving 4m Pakistan 2 Canada, Pointers For Smooth Transition

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015
Thanks everyone including
Flower607, MRS SAM, Khizar, sh52
for wishing me your best :)

Lala171 said:
Many many congratulations brother. ALLAH apko hr lamha asaani dain Aur apka canada jana apk Aur family k liye baies rehmat ho, Ameen suma Ameen , Kab Tak travel karna hay Aur kid city k liye ?
Thank you for all your prayers, Ameen and may Allah rain His blessings upon you always

Habi medy said:
Congrats zam, best of luck for future life. U r a good helper and thanks alot for ur helps.
Congrats again
Thanks Habi medy :) I helped people as lots of people have helped me through the process and i am happy to say that i have met few new comers who will keep this good work on and continue to help others inshaAllah

Regards,
Zam

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
A user in another thread shared this e-mail he got in reply from London Visa Office, so i wanted to share it with people , whom process is underway or their file just moved to London.
Good news is LVO process time is still 12-15 months, not 29 months.

author=yasir22
link : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office-t203899.0.html;msg4118576#msg4118576

E-mail From LVO : " Dear Applicant,

The processing time is calculated from the date the complete application for sponsorship was received at the Case Processing Center in Mississauga to the date the final decision was entered by the Visa Office. The posted processing times are based on the time required to process 80% of the cases over a period of 12 months and are updated quarterly. Therefore, they are historical processing times that may not accurately reflect current processing times when a significant occurrence has impacted the regular flow of processing.

In February 2014, the Family Class caseload from Islamabad was transferred to London. At the time of transfer, the processing time in Islamabad was 32 months. This was, therefore, an already significantly aged caseload. The files from the large inventory received from Islamabad formed the large majority of cases processed by London in 2014. Accordingly, as these aged files were finalized in London, the time elapsed since the applications were initially submitted had a major impact on the calculation of the London processing times, even though they had been in London only for a few months.

As the posted processing time is historical and has been impacted by a specific invent – the transfer of an aged inventory – it does not accurately reflect the current processing time experienced by new applications received in London. To give you a better sense of the expected processing time for new Family Class applications received in London, we are currently putting into active processing the applications received in London from May to July 2014. "

Guelph-ON

Feb 23, 2015
zameer2u said:
Thanks buddy :)

Great news :) do you live in isb or Lahore ?

I live in Karachi so does that mean i will have to wait more ? as i have not received the call as of yet (1.29pm pk time)
Hi Zameer!
My spouse lives in Lahore
Hope you,ll recieve a call or text from VAC very soon.
You know may be sometime it depends on long distance travel. Whenever they recieve your documents back. They will text/email or call you right away. So No worries☺

Thanks!
Good luck☺

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Guelph said:
ALHAMDULILLAH!
By the Grace of ALLAH ALMIGHTY!

Just got passport back with visa stamped and landing papers as well.

Thanks alot everyone!
Wish you good luck☺
congratulations and best of luck. Naveed

kamsid391

Mar 10, 2015
Hi, I have received my passport today with the visa stamped on it. The only question I have is regarding the return of my original documents. I was wondering on when will the documents be sent back to me? Anyone who has something to share, please share it here. Also, if you are still awaiting original documents, kindly tell me the course of action to take.

Guelph-ON

Feb 23, 2015
Habi medy said:
Wow, congrats. May Allah bless u nd ur wife always nd give u happy life.
Thanks alot Habi medy for your well wishes.

GOD bless you too and your family!

And good luck for returning your passport back with visa stamped and all related documents.

Best of luck☺

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
kamsid, may i know your timeline? :)

ijaved

Mar 13, 2015
zameer2u said:
Hi,

Steps to be prepared To be ready to deal with PPR:

1. You should fill : Updated information chart appendix A Form (Which will be Sent in PPR)
*note : Do fill the same info as you filled in your spousal app
It only asks for first and last name, passport number, height in cms, passport expiry date, eye color, native language, email, address, telephone numbers of everyone that the passport is being submitted for.

2. Get 2 white background passport pics ready with name and D.O.B typed, written or printed on the back
3. Get 2 Passport Copies, 2 N.i.C Copies Ready.
4. Get The Concerning VAC address and Get to know how to find the address.

Hope this info Helps

Regards,
Zam
Thank you for posting this information. I was looking around for this to prepare before the PPR comes. I have been visiting this site for 11 months now without registering but I had to register to convey my thanks.

Btw I also would like to thank you for posting the map for VACS and providing details on when you sent the passport and when you got it back as I was trying to figure out how many days it takes for VACS to send the passport back. If possible maybe you can also include this information in the 1st post so new users will not have to dig through the posts :)

Thank you so much.

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
ijaved whats ur timeline?

shahbano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-13
AOR Received.
06-12-13
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
23-01-15
Med's Done....
26-01-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-15
LANDED..........
01-04-15 (expected date of landing )
My husband received his pp today !

My timeline is on the side for anyone interested.
Altogether, from the start of the process it took our file 14 and a half months to be completed. Good luck to all those still waiting. This will probably be my last post here :)

ijaved

Mar 13, 2015
sh52 said:
ijaved whats ur timeline?
Here's all my info. I guess sharing this would help someone like me who has been looking at posts and trying to figure out what stage they are on or what to expect next:-

ECAS (Website)
1.We received (Wife Name) application for permanent residence on January 14, 2014.
2.We started processing (Wife Name) application on January 7, 2015.
3.Medical results have been received.

Email from Immigration Canada and Dates & subjects:-
• Jan 14, 2014 (UCI number was sent in Email)
• Feb 16, 2014 (Med Request)
<b>Phase 1: Sponsor's Approved</b>
• April 24, 2014 Decision Made - Approved (File moved to UK from Mississauga) (11 months countdown starts for UK Office)
• Aug 26, 2014 (I requested GCMS IMM 5744E)
• Sept 25, 2014 (Got GCMS Notes – Useless in my case)
<b>Steps: Eligibility Assessment (Relation is Genuine or not)</b>
• Dec 19, 2014 Eligibility Assessment (Relation is Genuine or not) - Below Email was sent to my wife:-
R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.
For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership
(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or
(b) is not genuine.
It appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Rukhsati after your marriage. I note your sponsor stayed for four days after your wedding. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan wedding of celebrating the Rukhsati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations. I note that more than one year has passed since your marriage, and you have not celebrated the Rukhsati. Given the above, I have concerns regarding the bona fide of your marriage.
Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given 30 days to provide an explanation and any additional information/documentation you may wish to submit.

<b>We already got married in Oct before this email came so my wife and I sent them the proof of my Rukhsati within 2 days. </b>

<b>Steps: Eligibility Assessment (Back ground checks)</b>
• Jan 16, 2015 (Request to pay RPRF – Right of Permanent Residence Fee and Original Police Certificates from Pakistan) I sent the Police Certificate after 5 days to UK office and Paid RPRF after which I Emailed the receipt to CPC-Mississauga and called them after 15 days to verify they received it. Agent said they have the receipt in my file.

So right now I am waiting for Decision Made or PPR1 or PPR2 as per the steps TooCareless1 post states. Below are the steps he stated.
Steps: Eligibility Assessment (Relation is Genuine or not) > Re-Med if required > Back ground checks > PPR 1 > PPR2 > Visa Issued

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
ijaved said:
Thank you for posting this information. I was looking around for this to prepare before the PPR comes. I have been visiting this site for 11 months now without registering but I had to register to convey my thanks.

Btw I also would like to thank you for posting the map for VACS and providing details on when you sent the passport and when you got it back as I was trying to figure out how many days it takes for VACS to send the passport back. If possible maybe you can also include this information in the 1st post so new users will not have to dig through the posts :)

Thank you so much.
You are most welcome Javed :) Yes i tried to modify the post i posted originally, but that option (edit/modify) does not work on few days older posts let alone few weeks.
So glad you shared your info , as it will help people understand their timelines better :)
There are also a lot of other useful info in my thread so its good that you browsed through the whole thread :)
Regards,
Zam

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
shahbano said:
My husband received his pp today !

My timeline is on the side for anyone interested.
Altogether, from the start of the process it took our file 14 and a half months to be completed. Good luck to all those still waiting. This will probably be my last post here :)
Congrats shahbano, may your hubby have a smooth and peaceful transition to Canada. Stay blessed.
Good luck
Regards,
Zam

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah,

I Got my passport back today from VAC office karachi. It was dispatched on 11th march. I received the call on 12pm to collect it.
It was greatly fast (12 days) compared to 45 days of TCS.
I hope everyone get to their loved ones soon.
I have spent my fair share apart from my wife.
6 years engaged and 1.5 year of marriage and we only spent couple of months together. Still Love is all worth it.
Thank you all for your prayers and best wishes.
I will at least spend a month helping others on this forum after i move to Canada inshaAllah
so keep me in your prayers.
I have seen new members who are ready to take senior member's place very soon. :)

Regards,
Zam