+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

saimsaim123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Now they will contact to you to submit your passport and then you will get visa in 30 to 40 days Inshallah. you are very close to get your visa.

m23khan

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hi guys,

can anybody help me please?

After talking to IOM, they gave my wife medical re-assessment appointment for 1 day later then their deadline date -- I called CIC and they told me to contact London embassy to advise them about the scheduling.

I really want to avoid contacting embassy because I don't want CIC to cause any further delays on my application. In the meantime, I have already contacted IOM 2 times for rescheduling and I am afraid that if I contact them again to explain situation, they might not be receptive of my request.

Any advise?

I asked CIC call center agent if 1-2 day delays would matter for medical but he simply told me to advise the embassy of the delay in medical.

Thanks in advance

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
m23khan said:
Hi guys,

can anybody help me please?

After talking to IOM, they gave my wife medical re-assessment appointment for 1 day later then their deadline date -- I called CIC and they told me to contact London embassy to advise them about the scheduling.

I really want to avoid contacting embassy because I don't want CIC to cause any further delays on my application. In the meantime, I have already contacted IOM 2 times for rescheduling and I am afraid that if I contact them again to explain situation, they might not be receptive of my request.

Any advise?

I asked CIC call center agent if 1-2 day delays would matter for medical but he simply told me to advise the embassy of the delay in medical.

Thanks in advance
IOMs have nothing o do with embassy. They are only responsible to make your med appointments. How many more days are you left with now? Stop sending emails and make a call to get earlier appointment. As this is the remed so the results will be uploaded online, I am assuming that your wife is given a partial med so that also wont be an issue.
All the best.

SamDuos said:
I had submitted the updated schedule A, Police CC, RPR Fee and Medical in June 2014. What will be next step as my upfront medical is going to Expire in June 2015 and background check are still undergoing or how much time usually takes the background check to finalise? pls
How did you know about your ongoing BG check? BG check takes little longer and if you have a travel history then it might take few months.
All the best.

yani said:
I sent my passport to Islamabad embassy through VAC on 23 march....any idea how much time embassy takes to stamp passport these days?
It depends upon your remed date usually, as the priority of stamping Visas is given to those having med expiry in hew weeks. But there are people who got their PPs after 2 weeks.
So all the best, hope for the best and ready for the worst :)

Kashii said:
I will be out of this forum as my wife got the visa last week by the grace of Allah....
All the best to all applicants who are waiting and may get their files processed faster InShaAllah and be patience and keep praying it is just the matter of time and you will forget everything once you got the visa in your hand...
Wish you a happy and blessed life. Good bye

SAIMI

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Allhamdolillah. .I got PPR. .:)
At last a long waiting time is going to an end...
Applied in jan 2012..and this is march 2015...

ABCml

Jan 27, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
24-Feb-2014, SponsorshipApproved 01-Apr-2014
File Transfer...
01-Apr-2014 Officially rec'd Beijing 24-May-2014
Med's Done....
29-Dec-2013 "Medical Results rec'd" 01-Apr-2014
Interview........
15-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
at interview
VISA ISSUED...
16-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2014
SAIMI said:
Congratulations!

yani

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAIMI said:
Congrats...

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015
SAIMI said:
Congratulations!
Is the PPR for instructions with VAC or TCS?
Do they provide an estimated time?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
SAIMI said:
Congrats!!!

SAIMI

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Mercy24 said:
Congratulations!
Is the PPR for instructions with VAC or TCS?
Do they provide an estimated time?
Thanks. ..
Yes they asked to submit through VAC and within 30 days.

hayafatim

Mar 24, 2015
Hello,
I got PPR on 23 march and I sent my passport today but I did a mistake in appendex A. I also gave my husband's(sponsor's) info in that. They only asked about me but I did mistake, now I'm really worried what should I do now?

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hayafatim ur timeline?

m23khan

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
handsup said:
IOMs have nothing o do with embassy. They are only responsible to make your med appointments. How many more days are you left with now? Stop sending emails and make a call to get earlier appointment. As this is the remed so the results will be uploaded online, I am assuming that your wife is given a partial med so that also wont be an issue.
All the best.
@handsup,

Thank you very much. Yes, it is a partial re-medical (just chest X-Ray and whatever else they mentioned). I was under impression that my Wife just needs to print out the request email, take it to the medical centre secretary and they will let her in -- instead they asked her to email IOM to setup appointment.

In any case, I don't know about other cities (Lahore/Islamabad) but in Karachi the medical centre security is so strict, they don't let anybody in the building to talk to the medical staff unless they have an appointment.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone......
Just a quick question..... Our medical expires next month. Can we get our medical done in advance? Just to save time......instead of waiting for CIC to ask for this?
Thanks.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
hhafiz said:
Hello everyone......
Just a quick question..... Our medical expires next month. Can we get our medical done in advance? Just to save time......instead of waiting for CIC to ask for this?
Thanks.
No... you have to wait for cic to ask because they need the medical form that they send you with the remedical request.