LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
desighee said:
Thanks brother. I already replied to the e-mail the following day on March 5 but yet no response :(. I just sent another inquiry to NDVO. I've been trying to get in touch with the call centre for the last two hours and I keep getting "we're currently unable to connect you to an agent due to high call volumes, please call back later." Do you know of a shortcut menu through the telephone IVR?
hmmmm no idea about that, dd you contact that MP again?

sahar habib said:
Urgent Support Required:

Do anyone have an idea about limited validity passport for Child from Pakistan.

1. What is the Fees and where to submit
2. do i have to send the application through courier or in person.
There is a full topic on this issue. try searching that.

All the best

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please reply back to same email that Pakistani law does not allow a person to send passport across the border so therefore pls provide me an alternative route just like London visa office as they are asking to submit to Islamabad for visa issuance should I submit my passport to Islamabad... something like that...
All the best!!!

desighee said:
Salaam all,

I have a question for you all. My spousal application is from Afghanistan. It was transferred to New Delhi and processed there. They have asked my spouse via e-mail to submit her passport in New Delhi. They should've asked to submit it in Islamabad instead. I spoke to my MP's office and they had no clue what to do. They asked me to submit the passport to Islamabad instead and e-mail NDVO about this. I don't feel good about this advise. What do you guys think?

SAIMI

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
sahar habib said:
Urgent Support Required:

Do anyone have an idea about limited validity passport for Child from Pakistan.

1. What is the Fees and where to submit
2. do i have to send the application through courier or in person.
U have to send passport application to CHC.fee is 10500 and u will have to submit in the Standard chartered bank .if you are a Canadian citizen then u can submit in person if not then u will send it through courier. For more details dial 04235781763.this is lahore office contact # .call them or if u r from lahore go n check all details in person.

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
Hello Member, I have a great news to share. My spouse have received her visa and we are done with the waiting game. I am also praying to hoping for the rest of the people that are waiting to be re-united. Timeline is as below:

App Filled: Feb 24,2014
AOR Rec: March 20,2014
File transferred (LVO Directly): May 12,2014
Medical Received: Jan 10,2015
Passport request: Mach 02,2015
Passport Submitted: March 09,2015 ... THROUGH VAC
Passport Received With Visa: March 13,2015 ( Within 5 days)

We received ppr1 and passport request (PPR2) at the same time. Below are few more things that I would like to mention:

We had our first sponsorship application withdrawn 2012. So this was our second application( Same spouse).
We never submitted original educational documents.
No even original nikkah namma. Just a photocopy ( Not even attested)
No interview (Thanks God).
We were given PPR 1 AND PPR 2 together.
Visa received within 5 days.

When our file was submitted I was quite sure that our interview will be conducted. BUT BY THE GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY, no interview and we passed through all the process really without any hurdles.All I would say is that PRAYERS HAVE POWER AND MIRACLE DO HAPPEN....

I am very obliged to the forum members that have helped me and many more like myself with so many question. I also pray for the rest of you to be re-united with your families as soon as possible.

Thanks

atra

Sep 16, 2014

In my case , me the sponsor and my spouse both are here in Pakistan. I had applied from Pakistan and sent papers to Mississauga through DHL. Should I send a FAX to them for delivery of documents in Pakistan OR at some postal address in Canada. I did not find any email or telephone number for voice contact with CPC Mississauga.
How your husband contacted CPC Mississauga ?
SAIMI said:
Sidkhan said:
In another thread there is a similar post from another member.... If you are not getting any reply to your emails, then try contacting mp.. Also imstead of london contact the office in canada where u submitted your paper file.. The ourfile remains in canada where as the soft copy is sent out to london.. So i am sure if you contact the chc in canada they would be able to help you out with this.
[/quote
I also think so,because my file was also submitted in Canada and my husband got back my original docs there.
So atra do try this..it may work

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
Hey Guys!

I've Ordered Notes on ‎February‎ ‎20, ‎2015.
When will I get reply from them?

Pray as though everything depended on ALLAH.

SAIMI

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
inexplored said:
Hello Member, I have a great news to share. My spouse have received her visa and we are done with the waiting game. I am also praying to hoping for the rest of the people that are waiting to be re-united. Timeline is as below:

We received ppr1 and passport request (PPR2) at the same time. Below are few more things that I would like to mention:

We had our first sponsorship application withdrawn 2012. So this was our second application( Same spouse).

When our file was submitted I was quite sure that our interview will be conducted. BUT BY THE GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY, no interview and we passed through all the process really without any hurdles.All I would say is that PRAYERS HAVE POWER AND MIRACLE DO HAPPEN....

I am very obliged to the forum members that have helped me and many more like myself with so many question. I also pray for the rest of you to be re-united with your families as soon as possible.

Thanks
MashaAllah very quick ...CONGRATS and best wishes for the coming years of life in canada.
I Wana know one thing which I read on this forum. Where are the VAC through which people submit their passports .can u plz share.cz Allhamdolillah my application is also in final steps. Decision has been made on my application. Now waiting for ppr.

ubaid.hassan

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hyderabad, Pk
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
Oct, 2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
18-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-12-2014, sent 29-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015
inexplored said:

Thanks
Congratz.
Have a great life ahead :)

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017
Hi Saimi,

Good to know that you status has been changed to "DM". Good luck ahead !!! Can you pls advise the date when your status was updated from "In-process to DM"?

CIC received my medical results on 6-March-2015 and my status is still "In-Process". I'm waiting to see my status "DM". Any idea when my status will be change from "In-process to DM"? Tnx

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
Alhamdulilah! Alhamdulilah!! Alhamdulilah!!

My husband received his visa on the spot!!!

I would like to thank each and every one of you for ur support and your duas!!

I am very very happy.

Allah is great!!! May all of you receive good news soon!!

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
paknew when was ur status changed to IN PROCESS?

SAIMI

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
paknew said:
Hi Saimi,

Good to know that you status has been changed to "DM". Good luck ahead !!! Can you pls advise the date when your status was updated from "In-process to DM"?

CIC received my medical results on 6-March-2015 and my status is still "In-Process". I'm waiting to see my status "DM". Any idea when my status will be change from "In-process to DM"? Tnx
Thanks ...
My medical also recieved on 6th March and today when I checked it was DM .:) ..I hope you will get it soon InshaAllah
Now how much time for ppr ?

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
SAIMI said:
Thanks ...
My medical also recieved on 6th March and today when I checked it was DM .:) ..I hope you will get it soon InshaAllah
Now how much time for ppr ?
Congrats !! SAIMI , when was ur file transferred to LVO (was the a direct transfer or not)
thanks