SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would not send any letter especially your weak points before interview... I would rather go in interview with all the documents, photographs, gift receipts, Skype logs, call logs etc etc....and explain to officer infront that the relationship is genuine..... that's all you need to proof your relationship.....
sponsorfa27 said:
To: London Visa Office

To Whom It May Concern

Thank you for taking the time to look over this letter. As you know ____ is booked for an interview at the Islamabad high commission office on March, 18 2015.
On December 19th 2014 we received a letter from you asking us to perform rukhsati within 30 days. At this time we had asked for an extension but we did not receive any.
We are writing you this letter to inform you about some important details about rukhsati and valeema that as you have already been informed took place January 14th and 15th of 2015. We are informing you of these now so that if you require any additional information, we will make sure to attach it at the time of interview.

A few immediate family members from both _________ side were unable to attend the events.

______ was unable to travel due to health conditions.
_______ got a new job. Due to such circumstances he was unable to book time off.
_______ also was unable to book time off work in such short notice.
________who resides in england could not come due to health reasons.
________ who resides in dubai was unable to come due to personal circumstances.
________ who resides in england could not come due to short notice.

Please also be advised that during the time ______was in Pakistan a friend of ____ parents had passed away. They both went out of city after the wedding for a couple of weeks. That is why there is no pictures with them after the wedding. However, pictures with other family members will be brought to the interview.
Lastly, a letter from _____ job will be brought to the interview, indicating why she was unable to take extended time off work.
If you need any evidence/proof of the above information please let us know as soon as possible so that it can be brought to the interview.
I hope the above information is enough for you to understand the circumstances of the missing information.
Thank you once again for taking the time out to read this. We will also bring a copy of this letter to the interview as well.

i just came back from rukhsati and a lot of family members were unable to attend.
i typed up a letter for lvo, just need some advice if its a good idea to send this before the interview or not?

The blank spots are obviously where the names go
Any advice would be great!

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ak23 said:
My spouse went for her re-medical and the IMO center requested for polio vaccination document to be submitted as well.
This request was not mentioned in the email from Delhi's office. Can someone shed some light if the IMO office will not submit the medical documents until they receive the polio certificate.
I was informed they can get the drops at the airport.
IMO usually mentioned the applicant to bring some documents and polio certificate is one of them..... pls go to any govt. hospital with passport to get your polio certificate on spot and forward to IMO......

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aylia24 said:
what will happen when status change to "in process" and what they are doing and how long to change to dession made. I done my upfron medical in Feb 2014 before submision of my application and my application was filed on 13 may and first approved on 31 july.
when the status change to 'in process' usually they start the background check and once the background check is done then they change the status to 'decision made' and from this point the recent trends shows that one gets the passport request.....
good luck!

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
3 days ago they change my status to "in process" and they ask me updated schedule A and proof of residency of my wife. Actually my wife live in Canada. is my background check is underway and when i submit my document will they look immediately or put it on hold I also done my medical in last feb till that no request received for medical.
Yhanks for the reply.

Kashii said:
when the status change to 'in process' usually they start the background check and once the background check is done then they change the status to 'decision made' and from this point the recent trends shows that one gets the passport request.....
good luck!

applicant06

Nov 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April. 2013
AOR Received.
June. 2014
File Transfer...
June. 2014
Med's Request
Feb. 2015
Med's Done....
Mar.2015
Interview........
None
khotaydakhota said:
I am unable to digest the LVO timeline. It may increase from 11 to 12 or 13 , 14, months but not to 29 months at once.
Yes, I definitely agree with you. Actually, my Ecas just changed to "In Process" today. Should I expect this process to be completed within the next 5 months?

khotaydakhota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May2013
Med's Done....
05 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
05 January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
03 February 2015
LANDED..........
14 February 2015 ALHAMDULILAH
applicant06 said:
Yes, I definitely agree with you. Actually, my Ecas just changed to "In Process" today. Should I expect this process to be completed within the next 5 months?
sure. INSHAALLAH.

khotaydakhota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May2013
Med's Done....
05 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
05 January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
03 February 2015
LANDED..........
aylia24 said:
actually its a big question mark and no one can exactly answer the question. we all are just guessing and replying but what is the reality we dont know.
secong i saw some case which are process in 1 year and all are london and from canada and from pakistan I found only one case. we can only pray to descrease the time even what is their priority we dont know.
Let's wait and hope best.

muddasir007

Jun 21, 2012
As salam o Alaikum,

Just need some suggestions here, my wife got her passport submission request for visa issuance on jan 14-2015 she sent it on Jan 15-2015 but have not received her passport yet, should I fax Islamabad embassy to inquire about her passport or should I wait for some more days? Or as per request letter send inquiry to london office if not receive in 4 weeks? Is there anyone else in the same boat?
Its a family class visa
Processed in London.

roshaanee

Oct 21, 2014
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Mar-2014
File Transfer...
24-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical 25-Feb-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
1-Mar-2015
muddasir007 said:
As salam o Alaikum,

Just need some suggestions here, my wife got her passport submission request for visa issuance on jan 14-2015 she sent it on Jan 15-2015 but have not received her passport yet, should I fax Islamabad embassy to inquire about her passport or should I wait for some more days? Or as per request letter send inquiry to london office if not receive in 4 weeks? Is there anyone else in the same boat?
Its a family class visa
Processed in London.
@muddasir007 there are many people including myself who are waiting for their passports all got passport request in the 1st and 2nd week of Jan. Looks like it's taking long.

roshaanee

Oct 21, 2014
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Mar-2014
File Transfer...
24-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
1-Mar-2015
muddasir007 said:
Thanks roshanee for a quick response Inshaa Allah we all will get before february ends
InshaAllah

fizabibi

Jan 15, 2013
I am in the same boat as you. applied for my husband in Jan 16 2014 file transferred to LVO Feb 18 2014. ever since there is no update. status says application received. I just check the processing time its 29 months. :(

roshaanee

Oct 21, 2014
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Mar-2014
File Transfer...
24-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
1-Mar-2015
@fizabibi my file was transfered to LVO April 2014 and they didn't correspond any further with me or my husband after the even my UCI was not given to me until Nov 2014 when I got TRV after that they expedited my process, decision was made in December and passport was requested in Jan. So hopefully your husband's case will be done soon InshaAllah. Try applying for a TRV too. Thanks.

muddasir007

Jun 21, 2012
Have a quick question my wife got her passport request and they asked to submit
-passport,
-2 passport size pics
-Return address label
this is what she had sent to embassy isb they didnt ask to submit the copy of passport request letter, is this okay? Does anyone else submit only these 3 things & waiting for passport? Or is it necessary to submit the passport request letter?

khotaydakhota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May2013
Med's Done....
05 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
05 January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
03 February 2015
LANDED..........
muddasir007 said:
Have a quick question my wife got her passport request and they asked to submit
-passport,
-2 passport size pics
-Return address label
this is what she had sent to embassy isb they didnt ask to submit the copy of passport request letter, is this okay? Does anyone else submit only these 3 things & waiting for passport? Or is it necessary to submit the passport request letter?
no need to submit letter. Only address slip with Application# on it.