Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahar habib said:
All,

I have got my PP back on Friday 13th Feb 2015 Alhumdullilah.

For Guidance here is my time line.

Husband Case
Application Submitted : March 2013
AOR Received : March 2013
Additional Document Required : Oct 2014
Re Medical : Oct 2014
Passport Request : Dec 2014
PP Sent to ISB : 30 Dec 2014
PP Back with Visa : 13 Feb 2015.

Thank you all who helped me in the overall process.
Congrats, enjoy!!!

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015
shahbano said:
Honestly i think they just increased it because they were probably getting too many emails from us. But i still believe that they will be processing them in about 15 months. that's the timeline that i was given by the LVO.
I don't think its too many emails. I think its because a lot of old cases had been transferred from Islamabad. But nevertheless its still a big concern.
Another issue is that these stats are reflective of ALL spouse cases that are going through LVO. So it will be more difficult to get a true picture of processing times from CIC for Pakistan applicants.
If they took out the UK citizens in the equation, the stats published would be even worse.

khotaydakhota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May2013
Med's Done....
05 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
05 January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
03 February 2015
LANDED..........
14 February 2015 ALHAMDULILAH
Mercy24 said:
I don't think its too many emails. I think its because a lot of old cases had been transferred from Islamabad. But nevertheless its still a big concern.
Another issue is that these stats are reflective of ALL spouse cases that are going through LVO. So it will be more difficult to get a true picture of processing times from CIC for Pakistan applicants.
If they took out the UK citizens in the equation, the stats published would be even worse.
it will be more clear in coming days.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015
ATTENTION PLEASE:

There is a spreadsheet for timelines of spouse sponsorship cases for London Visa Office.
The problem is there very few Pakistanis that have provided their timeline details and also certain years where nationality of PA not identified.
I would like to compile timelines specifically for Pakistan applicants.
If you are sponsoring a spouse that is a Pakistan applicant, please PM me your timeline details.

-Date application received in Mississauga:
-Date of first AOR:
-Date of sponsor approval:
-Which office is processing Phase 2 of your application (will say on your sponsor approval letter/email):
-Date(s) of any other requests you've had:
-Re-Med request:
-Interview:
-Citizenship of principal applicant:
-Sponsor is PR or Canadian Citizen:
-Current location of the principal applicant- closest major city is fine if you don't want to be too specific!:

Thanks kindly.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
To: London Visa Office

To Whom It May Concern

Thank you for taking the time to look over this letter. As you know ____ is booked for an interview at the Islamabad high commission office on March, 18 2015.
On December 19th 2014 we received a letter from you asking us to perform rukhsati within 30 days. At this time we had asked for an extension but we did not receive any.
We are writing you this letter to inform you about some important details about rukhsati and valeema that as you have already been informed took place January 14th and 15th of 2015. We are informing you of these now so that if you require any additional information, we will make sure to attach it at the time of interview.

A few immediate family members from both _________ side were unable to attend the events.

______ was unable to travel due to health conditions.
_______ got a new job. Due to such circumstances he was unable to book time off.
_______ also was unable to book time off work in such short notice.
________who resides in england could not come due to health reasons.
________ who resides in dubai was unable to come due to personal circumstances.
________ who resides in england could not come due to short notice.

Please also be advised that during the time ______was in Pakistan a friend of ____ parents had passed away. They both went out of city after the wedding for a couple of weeks. That is why there is no pictures with them after the wedding. However, pictures with other family members will be brought to the interview.
Lastly, a letter from _____ job will be brought to the interview, indicating why she was unable to take extended time off work.
If you need any evidence/proof of the above information please let us know as soon as possible so that it can be brought to the interview.
I hope the above information is enough for you to understand the circumstances of the missing information.
Thank you once again for taking the time out to read this. We will also bring a copy of this letter to the interview as well.

i just came back from rukhsati and a lot of family members were unable to attend.
i typed up a letter for lvo, just need some advice if its a good idea to send this before the interview or not?

The blank spots are obviously where the names go
Any advice would be great!

lovepink

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
march 20, 2014
File Transfer...
sept 2, 2014...in process may 26, 2015
hi everyone...
I just checked the CIC website and the timeline has been changed to 29 months for London!! I applied in july 2014 and that time it was 11 months. however when my file got transfred to London and in the letter it said my time will be based on whatever the cic website states. n that time it was 11 month...im getting worried.. anybody here knows if now it will be 29 month or will 11 month will be applied in my case?

can we email them?

ak23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with the file
File Transfer...
May 2014
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
Mar 2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Jan 12 2015
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
My spouse went for her re-medical and the IMO center requested for polio vaccination document to be submitted as well.
This request was not mentioned in the email from Delhi's office. Can someone shed some light if the IMO office will not submit the medical documents until they receive the polio certificate.
I was informed they can get the drops at the airport.

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
actually its a big question mark and no one can exactly answer the question. we all are just guessing and replying but what is the reality we dont know.
secong i saw some case which are process in 1 year and all are london and from canada and from pakistan I found only one case. we can only pray to descrease the time even what is their priority we dont know.

lovepink said:
hi everyone...
I just checked the CIC website and the timeline has been changed to 29 months for London!! I applied in july 2014 and that time it was 11 months. however when my file got transfred to London and in the letter it said my time will be based on whatever the cic website states. n that time it was 11 month...im getting worried.. anybody here knows if now it will be 29 month or will 11 month will be applied in my case?

can we email them?

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
what will happen when status change to "in process" and what they are doing and how long to change to dession made. I done my upfron medical in Feb 2014 before submision of my application and my application was filed on 13 may and first approved on 31 july.

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
aylia24 said:
what will happen when status change to "in process" and what they are doing and how long to change to dession made. I done my upfron medical in Feb 2014 before submision of my application and my application was filed on 13 may and first approved on 31 july.
Thats a very good news to you. You are verly lucky. Well I think it will take 4-6 weeks top before decisions made and PPR. Well, medical is usually valid for 1 year but they extend to 15-18 months, depend on the case. So dont worry about that, if they want it they will aske you...

happilymarried26

Sep 20, 2012
ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH!

my husband recieved his passport with visa today! will b going to canada in mid-March!
The whole process took almost 3 years for me. but no more waiting now!

May Allah azzawajal make this process easy for all those still waiting! <3

ubaid.hassan

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hyderabad, Pk
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
Oct, 2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
18-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-12-2014, sent 29-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015
happilymarried26 said:
ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH!

my husband recieved his passport with visa today! will b going to canada in mid-March!

Congratulations :)

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
congs! mubarak ho ap ko

happilymarried26 said:

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
They ask updated schedule A and proof of residency. I did my upfront medical on last feb and till that never call for re-medical. will they working on my file after they receive the document or put me in quee again.

shy_guy said:
Thats a very good news to you. You are verly lucky. Well I think it will take 4-6 weeks top before decisions made and PPR. Well, medical is usually valid for 1 year but they extend to 15-18 months, depend on the case. So dont worry about that, if they want it they will aske you...

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happilymarried26 said:

Congrats....