LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
t_imtia said:
Sending all the documents and proof requested again tomorrow. wish me luck! Plus, many many congratulations to every member who got good news this month, alhumdulillah! :)
Wish you all the best

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Salam,
I want to know that when they send our passport back then they use TCS COD but when we send to them its the simple courier . Rite?
When we send passport we have the receipt and tracking number,but when they send it back then how we get the tracking no.?
Thank u

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Dost_Dost said:
Salam,
I want to know that when they send our passport back then they use TCS COD but when we send to them its the simple courier . Rite?
When we send passport we have the receipt and tracking number,but when they send it back then how we get the tracking no.?
Thank u
we do not get the tracking number when the PP is back on the way. We only get to know the tracking number when the packet is in hand.

ubaid.hassan

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hyderabad, Pk
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
Oct, 2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
18-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-12-2014, sent 29-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015
t_imtia said:
Sending all the documents and proof requested again tomorrow. wish me luck! Plus, many many congratulations to every member who got good news this month, alhumdulillah! :)
Best of Luck. ALLAH aap k kaam main aasani farmaye.

t_imtia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2013
File Transfer...
November 26, 2013
Med's Request
November 3, 2014
Med's Done....
November 28, 2014
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon!
ameen! JazakAllah khair for all the wishes and duas dear members!!!! :)

ubaid.hassan

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hyderabad, Pk
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
Oct, 2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
18-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-12-2014, sent 29-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015
handsup said:
we do not get the tracking number when the PP is back on the way. We only get to know the tracking number when the packet is in hand.
Handsup, have you got your PP back?

happilymarried26

Sep 20, 2012
Hudar87 said:
Another update from my local member of parliament (MP) for anyone who submitted their passports in mid-November 2014, also on a side note, everyone please do contact your local MPs to get updates because CIC replies to their inquiries much more quickly than they answer our inquiries, the MPs cannot help expedite your cases but they can provide helpful updates on the status of your application.

My MP sent an e-mail to the Islamabad office to find out when my husband would receive his passport back (his passport reached the Islamabad office on November 18, 2014). Islamabad replied to my MP that his case will be finalized this week, and my MP also offered to do a follow up e-mail to Islamabad this Friday to ensure that the passport has been sent back to my husband and provide us with a date of when he can be expected to receive it :) InshaAllah this means that those who submitted their passports in mid-November should receive them back soon! Best of luck to you all! :D
You are correct. I contacted my MP too. My DM was changed about two weeks ago, and still no letter from CIC. I got the answer right then from London through my MP that my case has been approved, Alhamdulillah, and that the letter has not been sent yet , but they will this week. I am going to Pakistan with my parents on Monday to meet my husband, and my parents will return in a month. We were hoping to return with them, but it does not seem so. We explained all this to the MP and he wrote a letter to London to ensure that my husband, daughter, and I will also be coming to Canada by Mid-Feb, but, unfortunately, tomorrow is the last day of "this week" but still no letter. MP's are useful to find out information, but as you stated, they have no power in speeding it up.

2 years and 9 months have passed, and still counting...

shahbano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-13
AOR Received.
06-12-13
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
23-01-15
Med's Done....
26-01-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-15
LANDED..........
01-04-15 (expected date of landing )
heyy guys

i haven't heard anything from LVO and its a year almost since the received my application. anyone that applied in Dec 2013 in the same boat?

MarryALi

Jan 16, 2014
In RPRF receipt who is client either my sponsor who paid from his card or i the applicant .
Do we need to send the hard copy or email.

Urgent response require.

Ahmad.123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear brothers and sisters

Please help me,

I have submitted my passport to the TCS courier office in peshawer today, and I am tracking with website online,

Now how can I track my visa process or are they going to deliver to my house or going to left in courier office, somebody are checking by www.visadropbox.com what is the computer number, who give the computer number for us?????

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
ubaid.hassan said:
Handsup, have you got your PP back?
No, it is still at ISB for rest ::)

Ahmad.123 said:
Dear brothers and sisters

Please help me,

I have submitted my passport to the TCS courier office in peshawer today, and I am tracking with website online,

Now how can I track my visa process or are they going to deliver to my house or going to left in courier office, somebody are checking by www.visadropbox.com what is the computer number, who give the computer number for us?????

I am unable to get what actually you are asking for, what I have got is that you want to know what next is going to happen right?
In few days you will get your PP back with Visa and you will be contacted by TCS office on the contact number you wrote on return label address

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
handsup said:
No, it is still at ISB for rest ::)

I am unable to get what actually you are asking for, what I have got is that you want to know what next is going to happen right?
In few days you will get your PP back with Visa and you will be contacted by TCS office on the contact number you wrote on return label address
Ahmed... yaaar patience... kal se app tension mein ho.... (I wanted to say phuddak rahe ho... lol jk) yaar relax... you cannot check the process you just wait for the passport to return... ppl who check visadropbox.com are those who submitted their application for visit visa.... you dont get your TCS tracking number until you get your passport backkk....
so have patience.... Watch the movie PK i m sure u'll enjoy it...

Ahmad.123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really don't know what is address lable I just paid 2,400 PKR that I submitted my passport.

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
MarryALi said:
In RPRF receipt who is client either my sponsor who paid from his card or i the applicant .
Do we need to send the hard copy or email.

Urgent response require.
i sent it in december via email to lvo i wrote my name(applicant) and my hubby paid so his name already appeared
hope it helps