08-2014
Med's Done....
09-2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
Hello Everyone,

I thought I would provide an update to anyone who submitted their passports to the Islamabad Office around mid-late November 2014. Now just see how inefficient the Islamabad office is compared to London! My husband sent his passport to the Islamabad office and it was received and signed for by someone named 'Ahmed' on November 18, 2014.

When my MP talked to CIC she told me that CIC confirms that my husband's passport was received at the Islamabad office on DECEMBER 3, 2014. Nearly 2 weeks after it was actually received. This is the laziness of the officers in Islamabad. They are starting that 4 week timeline of when people can expect to receive their passports back, 2 weeks AFTER they receive the passports!

My MP has sent an e-mail to the Islamabad office to find out when my husband can expect to receive his passport back now. I am guessing it will be mid-January. But I am very frustrated that they are taking 2 weeks to even bother looking at the passports that were sent to them. :(

Mazshai

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Waiting
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
January 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
handsup said:
were you guys relatives?
Yes my husband is my sister inlaw's cousine and it's very normal in our families many of my cousins are ( boys) younger than their wives

underthesea

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2012
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Recived LOA 10 Dec 2012 (Dated: 26 Nov 2012)
AOR Received.
05 - Feb - 2013
IELTS Request
Already Submited
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2013
Med's Request
26 April 2013
Med's Done....
5th May 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21 Oct 2013
Hello ,

I need kind suggestion , i am going to apply for my wife as me in canada on PR.
I have filled these forms and documents:
As Well she have changed her name after marriage: so do i have to change her name on her education certificates as well?

##################FORMS##################

IMM5669E
IMM5490E
IMM5476E
IMM5406E
IMM0008ENU_2D
IMM0008DEPENU

IMM1344E
IMM5409E
IMM5476E
IMM5481E
IMM5491E
IMM5540E

#####################DOcuments############

Marraige certifcate
Birth certificate
Character Cetificate
MEDICAL
Police Clearnce Report
Her Education Certificates
ID CARD
PASSPORT
Marraige Pictures

sahar habib

Dec 22, 2010
Reposting ... please help HElp

Help Help

Alhumdullilah i have got PPR2 and i have sent Passport to ISB.

Question:

I had a baby( birth outside canada) in Pakistan (By birth citizen) , i have applied for citizenship certificate thorough Karachi consulate beach luxury hotel. As per information its a 9 or more month process for citizenship certificate but my husband will get the Passport with visa stamp in next 2 or more months after which we have to move to canada.

Question here , how to my child can travel to canada , i have heard about limited validity passport. If anyone applied for it please guide me.

Thank you

Yana

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 april 2013
Doc's Request.
November 24, 2015
AOR Received.
sponsorship rejection in july 2013
Med's Request
November 24, 2015
Med's Done....
January 05, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
february 19, 2016 and passport submitted on February 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
case refused on 18 sept 2014 won appeal on july 31, 2015
sahar habib, call at canadian consualte at beach luxury karachi.. the lady there will guide u nicely and u will get passport for ur child withing 20 working days. i got my baby passport within a month although i have not received citixenship certificate for her yet. u will hav to show paid ticket that ur kid is travelling to canada with u.

sahar habib

Dec 22, 2010
Yana said:
sahar habib, call at canadian consualte at beach luxury karachi.. the lady there will guide u nicely and u will get passport for ur child withing 20 working days. i got my baby passport within a month although i have not received citixenship certificate for her yet. u will hav to show paid ticket that ur kid is travelling to canada with u.
Thank you for your guidance.

Can you please tell me about gurentor , which require in filling the form or where you have submit the passport forms

Yana

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 april 2013
Doc's Request.
November 24, 2015
AOR Received.
sponsorship rejection in july 2013
Med's Request
November 24, 2015
Med's Done....
January 05, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
february 19, 2016 and passport submitted on February 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
case refused on 18 sept 2014 won appeal on july 31, 2015
yes i have asked my brother in law for being guarantor as he is a doctor in govt hospital. he became guarantor. also u can call consulate as many times as u wish to and they will provide u answer every time. i remember i called that lady almost fiv to six times a day and she responded nicely. even while filling form i asked her to guide me and she did that. also u will have to take pictures captured from jimmy studio.. if photos are not being captured properly ur request will be returned.

sahar habib

Dec 22, 2010
Yana said:
yes i have asked my brother in law for being guarantor as he is a doctor in govt hospital. he became guarantor. also u can call consulate as many times as u wish to and they will provide u answer every time. i remember i called that lady almost fiv to six times a day and she responded nicely. even while filling form i asked her to guide me and she did that. also u will have to take pictures captured from jimmy studio.. if photos are not being captured properly ur request will be returned.
Thankyou Yana.
Two more questions:

1. Where you have paid the fees ?
2. Where you submit the forms ?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Hudar87 said:
Hello Everyone,

I thought I would provide an update to anyone who submitted their passports to the Islamabad Office around mid-late November 2014. Now just see how inefficient the Islamabad office is compared to London! My husband sent his passport to the Islamabad office and it was received and signed for by someone named 'Ahmed' on November 18, 2014.

When my MP talked to CIC she told me that CIC confirms that my husband's passport was received at the Islamabad office on DECEMBER 3, 2014. Nearly 2 weeks after it was actually received. This is the laziness of the officers in Islamabad. They are starting that 4 week timeline of when people can expect to receive their passports back, 2 weeks AFTER they receive the passports!

My MP has sent an e-mail to the Islamabad office to find out when my husband can expect to receive his passport back now. I am guessing it will be mid-January. But I am very frustrated that they are taking 2 weeks to even bother looking at the passports that were sent to them. :(
OMGGGG... Allah hidayat de inko.

Mazshai said:
Yes my husband is my sister inlaw's cousine and it's very normal in our families many of my cousins are ( boys) younger than their wives
Then it is very simple to answer about the CIC's concern :)
Wish you good luck.

berket said:
Hi guys roughly how long after remed is the ecase updated to decision made?
Mine took 11 days.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
kirans67 said:
How long after DM can we expect to get ppr?
If you go through this forum... alomost everyday... or i must say 3 times a day ppl ask the same question.... so to get better understanding please read the last 10 pages of this forum and you will have all the info you required....

anyways letme paste the res[ponse you want...

it may vary from case to case... you may get it any day... some ppl got ppr before the status changed to decision made... some ppl got ppr request on the same day the status changed to decision made.... some ppl got ppr after 1 week, some got ppr after 2 week, some ppl got ppr after 3 weeks....

I got it after 15 days after my status changed to decision made, and i got ppr 2 directly, did not get ppr 1.... so relax and pray....

also i have seen post from ppl waiting for the last 6 months for ppr... so it may vary

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
mahmudp said:
If you go through this forum... alomost everyday... or i must say 3 times a day ppl ask the same question.... so to get better understanding please read the last 10 pages of this forum and you will have all the info you required....

anyways letme paste the res[ponse you want...

it may vary from case to case... you may get it any day... some ppl got ppr before the status changed to decision made... some ppl got ppr request on the same day the status changed to decision made.... some ppl got ppr after 1 week, some got ppr after 2 week, some ppl got ppr after 3 weeks....

I got it after 15 days after my status changed to decision made, and i got ppr 2 directly, did not get ppr 1.... so relax and pray....

also i have seen post from ppl waiting for the last 6 months for ppr... so it may vary

Perfect appreciate the info. My case is a bit different. My wife didn't get a full remed, just asked to do a chest xray to bring the medical up to date. Not sure if that makes a difference in the timelines or not.

dextroo

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
london
Visa Office......
London
When did u do remed n ur on which date ur status change to DM

sahar habib said:
Alhumdullilah i have got PPR2 and i have sent Passport to ISB.

Question:

I had a baby( birth outside canada) in Pakistan (By birth citizen) , i have applied for citizenship certificate thorough Karachi consulate beach luxury hotel. As per information its a 9 or more month process for citizenship certificate but my husband will get the Passport with visa stamp in next 2 or more months after which we have to move to canada.

Question here , how to my child can travel to canada , i have heard about limited validity passport. If anyone applied for it please guide me.

Thank you