+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

sahar habib

Dec 22, 2010
Hello,

I got email :

Dear Applicant:
Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been
completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be
issued.
Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office):
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must
be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new
passports, then you must start again from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for
accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will
have to travel on their Canadian passports.)
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your
accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed
below.
3. The Return Address Label below, fully completed.
For security reasons, you cannot submit your passports in person. Send your passports by
courier to:
VPU Processing (LDN)
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
Sector G-5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan

My question is , how step 1 completed when i didnt sent any passport copies to London office. please guide me what to do.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
sahar habib said:
Hello,

I got email :

Dear Applicant:
Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been
completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be
issued.
Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office):
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must
be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new
accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your
accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed
below.
For security reasons, you cannot submit your passports in person. Send your passports by
courier to:
VPU Processing (LDN)
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
Islamabad, Pakistan

My question is , how step 1 completed when i didnt sent any passport copies to London office. please guide me what to do.
Congrats on getting PPR2. LVO sends PPR2 directly now so nothing to worry about step 1. I and few other members directly got PPR2.

Haniya_T

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
sahar habib said:
Hello,

I got email :

Dear Applicant:
issued.
below.
courier to:
VPU Processing (LDN)
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
Islamabad, Pakistan

please share your timeline

sahar habib

Dec 22, 2010
handsup said:
Congrats on getting PPR2. LVO sends PPR2 directly now so nothing to worry about step 1. I and few other members directly got PPR2.

Can you please guide me how to send passport to ISB and any precautionary steps ?

ubaid.hassan

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hyderabad, Pk
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
Oct, 2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
18-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-12-2014, sent 29-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015
handsup said:
It is already resting in Islamabad
Hmm.. Congratz then :)

Mazshai

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Waiting
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
January 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Do not worry, I understand your condition and almost everybody has gone through it. Your ecas will be updated in couple of days OR you will get PPR1/PPR2 in few days IFF there is no issue in the med reports.

[/quote]
Thanx for ur kind words:) last week I ordered notes also planing to see the MP in jan let's see
I was never this much negetive thinker but after my baby's birth I can't stop thinkin negetive things :( going through the hardest time of my life I request everyone to pray for me thanx

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
Mazshai said:
Do not worry, I understand your condition and almost everybody has gone through it. Your ecas will be updated in couple of days OR you will get PPR1/PPR2 in few days IFF there is no issue in the med reports.

Thanx for ur kind words:) last week I ordered notes also planing to see the MP in jan let's see
I was never this much negetive thinker but after my baby's birth I can't stop thinkin negetive things :( going through the hardest time of my life I request everyone to pray for me thanx
Dont worry and have hope. We are all in the same situation more or less. In sha Allah i hope to hear something this january for all june 2013 applicants.

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
sahar habib said:
Can you please guide me how to send passport to ISB and any precautionary steps ?
all instructions must be written in the email
you have to take the print out of the email you received from lvo
two passport size photographs and your passport
take all these things to nearest tcs service
they will give you an enevolope put everything inside
write addresses carefully take ur tcs tracking number
and track ur number until delivered to islmbd
congrates this is the last step

best of luck

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
sahar habib said:
Just follow the instructions written in the email you got, do not forget to write your file number on each envelope you send and also on return label.

Mazshai said:

dont worry everything will be alright :)
congrats on the new addition.

Mazshai

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Waiting
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
January 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
handsup said:
Just follow the instructions written in the email you got, do not forget to write your file number on each envelope you send and also on return label.

dont worry everything will be alright :)
congrats on the new addition.
Thanx our baby boy is almost 3 months :)

amcmurray

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
re med 30th Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18th ..sent with Passport copy
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
12th jan 2015.. sent on 13th jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting patiently
LANDED..........
waiting
when did your status change to decision made?
and after how long from the status changed did you receive this email?
and when exactly did your receive this email??

sahar habib said:
Hello,

I got email :

Dear Applicant:
issued.
below.
courier to:
VPU Processing (LDN)
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
Islamabad, Pakistan

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Sahar Habib what is ur timeline :)

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Mazshai said:
Thanx our baby boy is almost 3 months :)
Wow Ma sha Allah
And this is husband case right ?