9 jan 2015
LANDED..........
Inshallah

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam y'all!

I just got PPR 2 for the wife right now ... I'd like to take this opportunity to thank every member on this forum for being helpful and sharing their opinions and experiences. I'd also like to apologize to those who may have been hurt or took my comments personally.

If you require any assistance or anything you can personal message me and I shall try to reply within the circumference of my experience.

~ Best wishes to all those waiting to be re-united ~

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
OmNi2012 said:
Salam y'all!

I just got PPR 2 for the wife right now ... I'd like to take this opportunity to thank every member on this forum for being helpful and sharing their opinions and experiences. I'd also like to apologize to those who may have been hurt or took my comments personally.

If you require any assistance or anything you can personal message me and I shall try to reply within the circumference of my experience.

~ Best wishes to all those waiting to be re-united ~
Salam, congratulations sir, plz comments on my case , you can see detail of my file left side of this page , after transfer of my file I did not receive anything from Islamabad pak. Thanks in advance. Naveed

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naveedpcs said:
Salam, congratulations sir, plz comments on my case , you can see detail of my file left side of this page , after transfer of my file I did not receive anything from Islamabad pak. Thanks in advance. Naveed
Thank you Naveed. Before I provide any comments, can you share whether you are sponsoring your spouse/children, or parents, or someone else?

Is this a family class sponsorship category or refugee case? (protected person OR compassionate/humanitarian grounds)

Based on your reply I might be able to advice.

asmallant

Apr 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
makamk said:
Hi!

All those spousal immigration applicants from Pakistan who's files have been transferred to CHC London due to operational reasons, lets connect here?

This is a unique situation and seems like our procedure will be different from others so we need to be in touch to guide each other. Please share your timelines?

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
Hello Everyone:

I am the sponsor and I sponsored my wife in Pakistan. My application was receivedby CIC Mississauga on 29th Oct, 2013and was transfered to LVO on 27th Jan 2014.

I saw the E-CAS status today Dec 01, 2014 and I noticed the status changed to 'DECISION MADE'. before my question brief history:

My wife received her re-medical request on November 03, 2014... and she booked for her medical which to be done on Nov 20, 2014.

on Nov 7, 2014 me and my wife both received an email, that they cannot complete the process as our NIKKAH NAMA in urdu is missing, for which I replied on Nov 09, 2014 that we had our NIKKAH NAMA in English to avoid translation issue and our NIKKAH NAMA is attached with the application.

My wife got her medical done on Nov 20, 2014....

after that did not receive anything.

so on E-CAS it says:
we received your application on Oct 29, 2013
We started processing your application on Nov 27, 2014
Medical reports have been received.
We have made the decision on your file, we'll be contacting the applicant to inform about the decision made on the file.

So my question, I have not received any email so far, also my wife didnt receive any email. What is the next step... is it normal..... if anyone facing the similar situation or faced similar situation, please shed light on this.

Thank you.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
I saw few comments, regarding the working procedure of CIC, alot of people criticize that they are slow, they have no set criterea, They process some applications in 7 or 8 months and some applications take 33 to 35 months and no response.

In the last 1 year I have met several applicants and sponsors, saw their applications, I have realized its not CIC delaying the procedure, its the sponsors and the applicants...
for instance I know someone his application was processed within 7 months and his wife reached Canada last year september 2013, saw his application, very well organized, he answered all the question in the application in a perfect manner, I don't know if anyone realized the questions in the application are organized in a way that if you answer your questions honestly and read your complete application again, its like you are reading a story....

anyways I met someone who submitted the application in 2012 and stilll no response, and when I saw his application, it didnt make any sense, i felt everything written in the application is nothing more than a lie. for example, in the applicationit asks you when did you met the applicant for the first time... he mentioned the date, which is correct...
next question, did you give your spouse any present or gift when you met for the first time, the answer was "Yes, I gave wedding ring",
what did your spouse gave you and the answwer was " a wedding ring"
I am not saying the answers are wrong, but we need to explain cic about our answers, like If I am a visa officer how am I going to believe that I met my spouse for the first time and I gave gher the wedding ring... One should provide explaination that it was a a marriage arranged by the parents and the met the spouse before i met her and they finalized everything... like you need to have a true and honest story explained ....

Also I have noticed alot of people have grammer issues, which is ok, in canada they understand English is not our language so they dont expect us to be perfect, but for people have issues with english should seek help from people who can speak and write english.....

I am only writing this message for everyone so that they should understand CIC staff they are all canadians they dont understand aour culture we need to address the questions in a way that have a picture of your culture in their mind.

I have seen posts from many ppl on this forum and have noticed their grammer, its difficult to understand the question as well...... no offense.. I am not going to mention anyones name....
so ppl before criticizing please make sure you have your application prepared in a perfect manner... please seek help from ppeople around you, I will never suggest hiring a lawyer or the consultant, I am sure you can find someone in the family to help you....
Please have your applications filled perfectly... gather all the required documents, there are so many blogs online which may help you gather documents.... it is very difficult to wait to be with your spouses... its disturbing... so ppl in order to avoid delays have your application filled just the way they want it to be....

I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling.... but this is true....

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
mahmudp said:
Hello Everyone:

I am the sponsor and I sponsored my wife in Pakistan. My application was receivedby CIC Mississauga on 29th Oct, 2013and was transfered to LVO on 27th Jan 2014.

I saw the E-CAS status today Dec 01, 2014 and I noticed the status changed to 'DECISION MADE'. before my question brief history:

My wife received her re-medical request on November 03, 2014... and she booked for her medical which to be done on Nov 20, 2014.

on Nov 7, 2014 me and my wife both received an email, that they cannot complete the process as our NIKKAH NAMA in urdu is missing, for which I replied on Nov 09, 2014 that we had our NIKKAH NAMA in English to avoid translation issue and our NIKKAH NAMA is attached with the application.

My wife got her medical done on Nov 20, 2014....

after that did not receive anything.

so on E-CAS it says:
we received your application on Oct 29, 2013
We started processing your application on Nov 27, 2014
Medical reports have been received.
We have made the decision on your file, we'll be contacting the applicant to inform about the decision made on the file.

So my question, I have not received any email so far, also my wife didnt receive any email. What is the next step... is it normal..... if anyone facing the similar situation or faced similar situation, please shed light on this.

Thank you.

yes its perfectly normal you will get a ppr very soon inshallah keep me in your prayers too goodluck and plz keep posting if you have any update

Paki3506

Dec 1, 2014
Hello All,

I'm a Canadian citizen and I sponsored my wife early 2014. The application and medical were received in March 2014 and sponsorship was accepted in April. The file went straight to London office where the stated timeline is 11 months but I'm sure its taking longer than that.

I have a couple of questions:
- Is processing done on case to case basis or is it First in First out? Whichever the case, how long is it taking these days for Pakistan?
- Has anyone tried to apply for a visit visa for their spouse while their immigration file is in process? Would that work if I can prove her ties to Pakistan and provide a personal guarantee of her returning back once the Visa expires?

Thanks all for your updates and participation in this forum. I hope your loved ones unite with you soon (InshaAllah).

gcmsnotespuzzle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
01-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
02-24-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
mahmudp said:
I saw few comments, regarding the working procedure of CIC, alot of people criticize that they are slow, they have no set criterea, They process some applications in 7 or 8 months and some applications take 33 to 35 months and no response.

In the last 1 year I have met several applicants and sponsors, saw their applications, I have realized its not CIC delaying the procedure, its the sponsors and the applicants...
for instance I know someone his application was processed within 7 months and his wife reached Canada last year september 2013, saw his application, very well organized, he answered all the question in the application in a perfect manner, I don't know if anyone realized the questions in the application are organized in a way that if you answer your questions honestly and read your complete application again, its like you are reading a story....

anyways I met someone who submitted the application in 2012 and stilll no response, and when I saw his application, it didnt make any sense, i felt everything written in the application is nothing more than a lie. for example, in the applicationit asks you when did you met the applicant for the first time... he mentioned the date, which is correct...
next question, did you give your spouse any present or gift when you met for the first time, the answer was "Yes, I gave wedding ring",
what did your spouse gave you and the answwer was " a wedding ring"
I am not saying the answers are wrong, but we need to explain cic about our answers, like If I am a visa officer how am I going to believe that I met my spouse for the first time and I gave gher the wedding ring... One should provide explaination that it was a a marriage arranged by the parents and the met the spouse before i met her and they finalized everything... like you need to have a true and honest story explained ....

Also I have noticed alot of people have grammer issues, which is ok, in canada they understand English is not our language so they dont expect us to be perfect, but for people have issues with english should seek help from people who can speak and write english.....

I am only writing this message for everyone so that they should understand CIC staff they are all canadians they dont understand aour culture we need to address the questions in a way that have a picture of your culture in their mind.

I have seen posts from many ppl on this forum and have noticed their grammer, its difficult to understand the question as well...... no offense.. I am not going to mention anyones name....
so ppl before criticizing please make sure you have your application prepared in a perfect manner... please seek help from ppeople around you, I will never suggest hiring a lawyer or the consultant, I am sure you can find someone in the family to help you....
Please have your applications filled perfectly... gather all the required documents, there are so many blogs online which may help you gather documents.... it is very difficult to wait to be with your spouses... its disturbing... so ppl in order to avoid delays have your application filled just the way they want it to be....

I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling.... but this is true....
First of all, congratulations on timely processing of your application. Initially I did not want to respond to your post because it is not going to help anyone but then I decided to share my opinion to show the other side of the picture. I agree with you that applications may not be in order,answers are vague and visa officers may not be familiar with the culture but that is true for countries like Poland,Cuba, Morroco, Hong Kong and Beijing where time frame is less than 9 months. It is hard to argue that their English is any better than Pakistanis or they are more educated or better qualified to complete applications than Pakistanis. Some people argue that Pakistanis commit immigration fraud that is why authorities do more due diligence. I do not agree with that either. Sri Lanka and India do not have a clean record either still their time frame is little over a year ( not 33 months like Pakistan).When I spoke with my local MP about the processing delays, he blamed Pakistani Authorities for not responding to the background inquiries.But how would they explain that spousal applications were sitting from Jan 2013 to Oct 2013 and they did not any processing on those applications ( mine included and I have GCMS notes to prove this). Then they realize that they wont be able to handle these applications and started forwarding applications directly to LVO around November 2013 (instead of sending them to Islamabad). But how come they did not transfer the backlog files until Jan 2014 and Feb 2014. They transferred my file in February2014 and it took them six months to inform me that my files was transferred to LVO. My understanding of the issue is that they do not have enough staff in Islamabad to process the workload and unfortunately Pakistan is not a favorite country (and never has been) to invite immigrants from so why to allocate more resources there. Completing the application properly does not hurt but it is pure luck that even a thorough application gets through this messed up system without getting delayed. I do not accept that only the applicants are the issue here.

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with both mahmudp and gcmsnotespuzzle. We have to make sure our applications are properly filled and answered professionally and accurately. However, on the other hand, I agree with gcmsnotespuzzle that more staff and resources need to be allocated for prompt processing times.

I am sponsoring my wife from Afghanistan and applied through Islamabad. But, due to the backlog at Islamabad, Mississauga transferred my spousal sponsorship application to New Delhi instead. I am happy with the decision since New Delhi's processing times are much shorter than that of Islamabad.

gcmsnotespuzzle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
01-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
02-24-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
naveedpcs said:
Dear guys .Asslamo laikum.
All those persons whose file has been transfer Isb to London , it is a good sign. now there cases will completed immediately compare of Isb.
Maybe within 6 to 8 months, inshallah.
Best of luck.
naveedpcs.
Any source of this information?

gcmsnotespuzzle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
01-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
02-24-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Paki3506 said:
Hello All,

I'm a Canadian citizen and I sponsored my wife early 2014. The application and medical were received in March 2014 and sponsorship was accepted in April. The file went straight to London office where the stated timeline is 11 months but I'm sure its taking longer than that.

I have a couple of questions:
- Is processing done on case to case basis or is it First in First out? Whichever the case, how long is it taking these days for Pakistan?
- Has anyone tried to apply for a visit visa for their spouse while their immigration file is in process? Would that work if I can prove her ties to Pakistan and provide a personal guarantee of her returning back once the Visa expires?

Thanks all for your updates and participation in this forum. I hope your loved ones unite with you soon (InshaAllah).
I have seen a case where visit visa was granted to the applicant as she had a very good job back home and also she had a multiple visa to U.S where she spend time with her husband(Sponsor) and then went back to Pakistan. Sponsor was also at a senior management position.

Rest of the details (if it is first in first out etc), are a trade secret. They do not want to share with anyone.