LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
t_imtia said:
Hello everyone! So nice to see so many remedical requests!

I filed my husband's sponsorship October 8, 2013. They started processing it October 18, 2013. I got approved to sponsor him on November 23, 2013. His file was moved and received by London Office on January 26, 2014. He just got an e-mail on November 3rd, 2014 that his medical need to be sent as file up to that has been processed and they need that to proceed. His appointment is on Tuesday so then medical will be sent. I had sent a medical with the file too when I originally submitted, but it expired end of September this year, so now they asked for a new one which will be sent by Tuesday.

What do you think will happen next? What else can they ask for more? I had sent so many supporting documents with our file, from shopping receipts to hotel reservation tickets to so many other tiny details.

I hope everyone's spouses are reunited with them soon inshaAllah! May Allah swt help all those whose files are in process, ameen. :)
you will get ppr1/ppr2 after remed

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
Marchlove said:
i have done in mid of oct no ppr yet
i see! y they r taking this much time now??

p_s

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London then new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2013
Doc's Request.
May 2015
AOR Received.
September 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
from isb to London January 23, 2014
Med's Request
November 7 2015
Med's Done....
Re medical 16 November
Interview........
November 2015
Passport Req..
Hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
Hope soon and safe Landing
salaam
to all
August and September 2013 applicants file transferred from CHC Islamabad to London on January 2014
join the new page
this is the links

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/augustseptember2013-applicants-file-transferred-from-isb-to-london-january2014-t250930.0.html

thanks

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
So based on everyone's experience so far does it look like London is processing in 11 months as advertised on the website?

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
berket said:
By the way for people getting passport request does it go to London or Islamabad?
They will tell u in the instructions.... but it must be submitted to CHC-Islamabad..... where they will stamp the visa on the passport etc....

Although it appears some people who's spouses were in Canada with visit visa have submitted their passports to London.... not sure if that is allowed cuz Pakistani law does not allow passports to be sent out to other countries by mail....

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
mrashid123 said:
They will tell u in the instructions.... but it must be submitted to CHC-Islamabad..... where they will stamp the visa on the passport etc....

Although it appears some people who's spouses were in Canada with visit visa have submitted their passports to London.... not sure if that is allowed cuz Pakistani law does not allow passports to be sent out to other countries by mail....
so its basically Islamabad that is causing the delay in getting it back?

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Salam (wife case ) If you rec PPR 1 and 2 from London Visa Office you can send passport to Islamabad if you are in pakistan, and member witch is under london file processing visa stamping is fast for London Applicants,
My case time line 2011 and Allhamdolillah I rec ppr in september 2014 my passport in CHC-islamabad 45 days ago did not back yet Allah Khair kara, please pray for me i will get passport with visa

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Hello All,

I am doing research on reasons why people do or do not use lawyers for their immigration applications.

Would appreciate if you could fill this in. It will take 2 minutes of your time.

Thanks in advance!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1I1QnwL3Ugp0LrUNMQlXtS8qPwt-uzfzXGifMPTIGnPQ/viewform?usp=send_form

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
Thanks to all. My wife got appointment via phone. Today I checked and my E-case status has changed to "In Process". Started processing at nov 10.
Regards,
Terry

Dost_Dost said:
Slam,
its very nice to hear that you have received re-med reuest .God bless you.

For appointment you have to e-mail them at canmedpk @ iom.int with the following details included in e-mail:

Passport no.
Full Name
Date of Birth
Visa Category
city name where you want to go for medical.

then they do e-mail you in reply.

Thank you

Mazshai

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Waiting
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
January 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
handsup said:
Hey Congrats on the new addition :)
you need to inform VO about this new addition to your family and also you need to add this baby to your file as well, do not delay and send an email ASAP to tell them about the baby and ask for the forms and docs you would need to send your VO
Thanx :) I emailed VO and asked that what doc should I send them in order to inform them about the birth of our child I also told that I would get the birth certificate in few days my baby is canadian as I'm in Canada and I sponsored my husband
I was just curious would they really reply my mail? Coz I think they would never reply
And also would it b positive addition for our case or not ?

dextroo

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
london
Visa Office......
London
i got an appointment for re-medical, in the end it is written to bring polio certificate. do we have to take it or is it for children?

Note:
You are requested to please bring your valid Polio vaccination certificate at time of your appointment.
There is no need of fasting.

SAIMI

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
khurram19801 said:
Salam (wife case ) If you rec PPR 1 and 2 from London Visa Office you can send passport to Islamabad if you are in pakistan, and member witch is under london file processing visa stamping is fast for London Applicants,
My case time line 2011 and Allhamdolillah I rec ppr in september 2014 my passport in CHC-islamabad 45 days ago did not back yet Allah Khair kara, please pray for me i will get passport with visa
Sir, when did ur case transfer to london? My case Is of 2012.

atra

Sep 16, 2014
Mazshai said:
Thanx :) I emailed VO and asked that what doc should I send them in order to inform them about the birth of our child I also told that I would get the birth certificate in few days my baby is canadian as I'm in Canada and I sponsored my husband
I was just curious would they really reply my mail? Coz I think they would never reply
And also would it b positive addition for our case or not ?
Surely, reporting of addition in the family (baby's birth) will have a positive affect. In any case you need to report such changes to VO in reasonable time.

hassan332

Jan 20, 2013
Salam guyz. i been a silent reader for a year. Thank you guyz for posting your timelines. game me an idea of whats happening. I have a good news. My wife got a remedical request through email. I am Canadian citizen and i applied for her case on 21 dec 2013. File was transfered to london on 28 jan 2014. So i guess they following 11months timeline but obviously due to alot of application that could move up to 12-15 months right now. Thats just my guess and opinion. Hope every1 get to see their spouses soon. Salam