September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
Solesilence said:
guys i cant find the spreadsheet. just wanted to know the average time for ppr after med request? Got med request today Alhumdulillahh :)
congratres on remed yes it is posible these days as people are getting ppr after remed without a pcc req

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Solesilence said:
also is it necessary to get a police report request if your previous one expired? or can you get your visa without it?

thank you!
No, in my case they dint ask to provide a new PCC, mine was done in Dec 2012

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
SAIMI said:
What about 2012 cases.which are transferred to London. Is there any development?
they are considered as inventory and LVO is trying to process those cases on priority basis too, this is what I ve read somewhere on the forum

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Mazshai said:
Hello everybody can anyone tell how LVO Is processing the cases some case are finalizing from early 2013 and some of late 2013 but I hevent heard anything since June 2014when they transfer my husbad's case from ISL to LVO :( I applied in June 2013 :( don't know what's going on
I contacted only once when I told them about my visit to Pak and now I wound tell about our baby who is a month old is it not good not to contact them again and again and. Not to ask about status of application ?
Hey Congrats on the new addition :)
you need to inform VO about this new addition to your family and also you need to add this baby to your file as well, do not delay and send an email ASAP to tell them about the baby and ask for the forms and docs you would need to send your VO

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Wifenumber1 said:
salam brother and sisters ,
I still have 3 years remaining in my passport but i want to apply to new 10 years passport , can i do that without waiting for the old passport to expire ?
I think BUT I am not sure, you can't do this

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
Solesilence said:
guys i cant find the spreadsheet. just wanted to know the average time for ppr after med request? Got med request today Alhumdulillahh :)
ur timeline??

riz.hash

Star Member
May 28, 2012
hey i just want to know how to do order notes?? IMM5563 is the form i need to fill and submit?? what should i select notes in electronics file or physical file?? and do i have to post it to adrees

Access to Information and Privacy Division

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Ottawa, Ontario

K1A 1L1

???

how to include 5$ ?

Solesilence

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad via chc london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 april 2013
AOR Received.
SA approval- 15 may 2013
File Transfer...
To London 24 Feb 2014
Med's Request
Nov 14 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 24 2014
Interview........
waived ALH
Passport Req..
Dec 3 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 27th 2015
LANDED..........
inshAllah sooon
every last detail for gcms here: http://paktocanada.blogspot.ca/2013/07/how-to-order-gcms-caips-notes.html?m=1

best to order electronic file online so no mailing tequired see the above link.
aashi my timeline is on the left now with remed request nov 12 2014.

t_imtia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2013
File Transfer...
November 26, 2013
Med's Request
November 3, 2014
Med's Done....
November 28, 2014
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon!
Hello everyone! So nice to see so many remedical requests!

I filed my husband's sponsorship October 8, 2013. They started processing it October 18, 2013. I got approved to sponsor him on November 23, 2013. His file was moved and received by London Office on January 26, 2014. He just got an e-mail on November 3rd, 2014 that his medical need to be sent as file up to that has been processed and they need that to proceed. His appointment is on Tuesday so then medical will be sent. I had sent a medical with the file too when I originally submitted, but it expired end of September this year, so now they asked for a new one which will be sent by Tuesday.

What do you think will happen next? What else can they ask for more? I had sent so many supporting documents with our file, from shopping receipts to hotel reservation tickets to so many other tiny details.

I hope everyone's spouses are reunited with them soon inshaAllah! May Allah swt help all those whose files are in process, ameen. :)

hope1985

Dec 9, 2012
Hi everyone
I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how long it takes passport to come after ppr2. My husband sent in his passport 17 days ago and still hasn't received it back. London office said to notify them if you haven't from tcs after two weeks. Which we did but still no response. Does anyone know?

SAIMI

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
handsup said:
they are considered as inventory and LVO is trying to process those cases on priority basis too, this is what I ve read somewhere on the forum
My case is of early January 2012... :(

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Slam,
its very nice to hear that you have received re-med reuest .God bless you.

For appointment you have to e-mail them at canmedpk@iom.int with the following details included in e-mail:

Passport no.
Full Name
Date of Birth
Visa Category
city name where you want to go for medical.

then they do e-mail you in reply.

Thank you

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
How long it takes to hear for ppr1 after remedical ?? Done with my remed on 22nd oct ..m i too late ? What should i do ?

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
Aashi said:
How long it takes to hear for ppr1 after remedical ?? Done with my remed on 22nd oct ..m i too late ? What should i do ?
i have done in mid of oct no ppr yet

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
hope1985 said:
Hi everyone
I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how long it takes passport to come after ppr2. My husband sent in his passport 17 days ago and still hasn't received it back. London office said to notify them if you haven't from tcs after two weeks. Which we did but still no response. Does anyone know?
AOA, congratulation For PPR I seems some where at forum canada visa you should contact LVO They will send you your visa tracing No Dont Waste time, Becoz London VISA office is fast correspondence, my passport is in embassy 45 days plus after ppr2 did not back yet passport but my file is in islamabad did not transfer to London my time line 2011 Namaz pardhain dua karin insha Allah you can rec passport soon