19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
Mazshai said:
Hello there my timeline us similar to her I applied in June 2013 file transferred to LVO from ISLAMABAD in jun2014 I went to see my husband in sep 2013 and I informed IHC after that there is no response e status still says maedical and file received now we have a cute baby too I'm gonna send his birth certificate as soon as I get that
My question is what can b next step and how can u say that remedial should b in next 4 months ( as u told to shafaq) plz guide me what els I can do to get fast my process ?
I dont know how khurram is saying that ... My file was transfered in feb 2014 to lvo and i still did not hear anything from them. The average time i expect is 12,15 months from the time the file is transfered to lvo. So do ur math from the date of transfer. Hope things will speed up for us too. Ameen

Shafaq

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-2013
File Transfer...
May-2014
khurram19801 said:
shafaq how are you sister you should get medical next 4 month and all process will complete in next 8 month insha Allah you will go soon becoz witch is
Fine Alhumdulilah brother... How you can say that i heard re med next 4 months? InshaaAllah we will hear good news soon :)
JazakAllah

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Shafaq said:
Fine Alhumdulilah brother... How you can say that i heard re med next 4 months? InshaaAllah we will hear good news soon :)
JazakAllah
i have experence my self and i am hear at this forum canada visa see ppl experence and get observed what is next and you should do like me insha Allah you will get Good News soon i am requesting, Namaz pardho our quran padhoo insha Allah sab Acha ho jai ga

dextroo

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
london
Visa Office......
London
I have a question. I got my passport renewd, so should I update london visa office about my new passport or wait for ppr and let them know at that time. Secondly if I have to update London office then should I email them the passport copy or post it. Thanks.

atra

Sep 16, 2014
PPrince1 said:
Hey guys, whoever just got a remed, I want to confirm that the email received was from;

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Just trying to figure out what stage my wife's application is. Thanks.
Yes, the email was received from "Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>"
High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

atra

Sep 16, 2014
mehar_sheri said:
Hi, I wanted to know of cases similar to mine and what your timeline was.Some background information: I currently reside in pakistan, and my spouse resides in Canada. She is a Canadian citizen and is currently pregnant. Her due date is in December 2014. Our timeline:We applied for sponsorship in August 2014, and recieved a reply in October 2014 which stated that our application has been transferred to the visa office in London. We then checked our status online using the uci number and there are two things written, one says that the application was received and the next says that the medical has been received. I know that I will not be able to be with my wife for the delivery of our child but I wanted to know if the delivery of our child will speed up our case. My wife is not able to come to pakistan so I would like to go there as soon as possible. I wanted to know of people who have similar cases and what your timelines are. What can I do to speed up my case?
In my opinion, if you can be at Canada at this important occasion of your "family live" on a visit visa, it will have positive for the sponsorship case under process. If there are no other difficulties, send a written request to Visa Counsellor explaining your purpose of visit. I am sure this will be a very strong reason for grant of visit visa to Canada.

Shafaq

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-2013
File Transfer...
May-2014
khurram19801 said:
i have experence my self and i am hear at this forum canada visa see ppl experence and get observed what is next and you should do like me insha Allah you will get Good News soon i am requesting, Namaz pardho our quran padhoo insha Allah sab Acha ho jai ga
Thanks bro for your kind suggestion :)

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
March 2013 applicants please share your timeline and views on following thread so that we may come to know what is going on what is next, it is so difficult to find your matching case in too many replies :)
following is the link to thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-march-2013-outland-applicants-t247914.0.html;msg3650455#msg3650455

anonymous12

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello

cic has asked me to send a receipt of RPRF payment. im wondering how am i suppose to send them ? should i email them but on which email. same as which they have asked me send ?

and ive been hearing alot from people that the reciept should be filled out ?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
anonymous12 said:
hello

cic has asked me to send a receipt of RPRF payment. im wondering how am i suppose to send them ? should i email them but on which email. same as which they have asked me send ?

and ive been hearing alot from people that the reciept should be filled out ?
It is clearly written on the receipt to send the HARD copy of it, you need to mail the receipt on the given address in the email you received

Receipt should be filled out for the Principal applicant for they are now asking. Like in my case my 1 year baby was now the principal applicant so I filled her data in the receipt and mailed on LVO address that was given in the email I received.

ihma2213

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 (london)
Med's Request
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
Passport request Jan 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 1st :)
LANDED..........
Alhumdulliah! My brother applied for his wife in Aug 2013 and now it is in process as of Nov 05 2014. In Sha Allah I will hear good news for my case as well :).

Question...my sis in law never provided any email but my brother did...will they mail her the remedical request to her house... or will they inform my brother my email of his wife's remedical??

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Aslaam-o-Alekum,

How are you all?

I have a question please any1 guide me:

We have already submitted original urdu nikah nama and its translation but receieved an e-mail in which we are again instructed to mail orignal urdu nikkah nama and its english translation.

What should we do ,I have one orignal nikah nama as you there are three copies orignally?

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015
Dost_Dost said:
Aslaam-o-Alekum,

How are you all?

I have a question please any1 guide me:

We have already submitted original urdu nikah nama and its translation but receieved an e-mail in which we are again instructed to mail orignal urdu nikkah nama and its english translation.

What should we do ,I have one orignal nikah nama as you there are three copies orignally?
Hi, My suggestion is to e-mail them and tell them that you submitted those docs with you sponsorship application package, they do sent generic e-mails to a lot of people and its is common to receive a wrong e-mail 9an e-mail which does not apply to you) or may be they have lost those documents and want them again, in any case, you need to inquire about it , hence, e-mail them.
Regards,
Zam

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
my file rec chc-isb at 2011 and processing start 2014 jan and still in process but i rec remedical from india poast i sent remedical in july 2014 , i rec Passport request in sep 2014 Alhamdo lillah from ISlamabad via email, now still waiting passport back even some members rec passport but mine passport still not back,
i have an Question,

1. why my file transfer to newdehli because i rec remedical from india via by curior why my case transfer Newdehli every member file transfer to London Why I M ?.
2. Allhamdo lillah I have rec Passport request not pp1 and pp2 via email islamabad at 25 Sep 2014, and i sent passport after one day 26 Sep 2014 , i did not rec passport yet even some members passport rec with in 2 weeks why passport did not back, i m not Good English please read and reply my poast or inbox i am worried about my case and pray for my i go to my family and reunited, Insha Allah