Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I had a nikah, and no rukhsati and filed an application in October 2013. My file went to London in January 2014, and since then, its been silent. I requested my case notes, and based on them, the visa officer has not looked at our file yet.

I havent lived with my wife, although we are in regular contact on the phone or via skype(used to be daily calls, but now its every 2-3 days). I am the Canadian citizen and she isnt.

I have some questions, namely:

1) Are there any cases which were nikah only that went to London that were processed further, or were those rejected?
2) If I do go and get my rukhsati done, I will have to come back after a short period(2-3 weeks). Is that sufficient time together or do we need to live together longer?
3) If I do move to Pakistan for 5-6 months to spend some time with her, will it adversely affect my application?

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
namak said:
I had a nikah, and no rukhsati and filed an application in October 2013. My file went to London in January 2014, and since then, its been silent. I requested my case notes, and based on them, the visa officer has not looked at our file yet.

I havent lived with my wife, although we are in regular contact on the phone or via skype(used to be daily calls, but now its every 2-3 days). I am the Canadian citizen and she isnt.

I have some questions, namely:

1) Are there any cases which were nikah only that went to London that were processed further, or were those rejected?
2) If I do go and get my rukhsati done, I will have to come back after a short period(2-3 weeks). Is that sufficient time together or do we need to live together longer?
3) If I do move to Pakistan for 5-6 months to spend some time with her, will it adversely affect my application?
1. Nikah only cases are not rejected, there will probably just ask you to do rukhsati or you can convince them when you will do it.
2. 3 weeks is enough time (take pics of your time together)
3.No

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope1985 said:
Hi,
Timeline:
Nov 2012 filed my application
Jan 2013 received a letter from Mississauga office accepting sponsorship
Feb 2014 file was transferred from Islamabad to London
June 2014 received letter from London asking for copy of my marriage certificate
August 2014 received letter from London asking for schedule A form again, medical, police clearance, photocopy of passport
Thanks. We are PR living in Canada. My son sponsored his wife in December 2012. File is now in London( shifted from Islamabad in June 2014). Plz pray for my daughter in law.I am encouraged to listen from you, line is moving. May ALLAH bless us all.

namak

Aug 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
26-01-2014
Med's Done....
8-7-2013, then 11-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
fizz1234 said:
1. Nikah only cases are not rejected, there will probably just ask you to do rukhsati or you can convince them when you will do it.
2. 3 weeks is enough time (take pics of your time together)
3.No

Thanks for clarifying. I have one further question, namely, do nikah only cases have a lower priority? Have people here who have done rukhsati experienced faster processing of their applications?

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
namak said:
Thanks for clarifying. I have one further question, namely, do nikah only cases have a lower priority? Have people here who have done rukhsati experienced faster processing of their applications?
The only additional stage/time you should expect would be if they want to clarify why haven't you done rukhsati and when will you do it. So it should just be one additional step in your case assuming everything else is okay.

hope1985

Dec 9, 2012
drmunir said:
Thanks. We are PR living in Canada. My son sponsored his wife in December 2012. File is now in London( shifted from Islamabad in June 2014). Plz pray for my daughter in law.I am encouraged to listen from you, line is moving. May ALLAH bless us all.
Hi,
When my file was transferred to London I had called Mississauga office and they told me that the processing time in London is 11 months, they told me that i should be hearing something from them very soon and i did. So if your file was sent in June 2014 inshallah you should be hearing something shortly as well.

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope1985 said:
Hi,
When my file was transferred to London I had called Mississauga office and they told me that the processing time in London is 11 months, they told me that i should be hearing something from them very soon and i did. So if your file was sent in June 2014 inshallah you should be hearing something shortly as well.
Thanks.all your information and positivity is encouraging for me and other concerned readers and valuable members of forum.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope1985 said:
Hi,
We should hear from them if our file was transferred in June 2014 or February 2014?

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14 aug 2014, 5 sep 2014, 16 sep 2014
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
I think he/she is talking about the email we recieve from isbad in june that our file is transferred to london
OmNi2012 said:
We should hear from them if our file was transferred in June 2014 or February 2014?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
I feel pretty much all of the files that were originally in Isb transferred to London in the first 2-3 months of 2014. June 2014 email was weird because the files were there way before (check gcms notes for the exact date), I never received any email from Isb and London. I just think it was just to calm people down as they started emailing London about their file.

Anyways in mid or towards the end of 2013, when they declared our VO as London, the files started going to London right away thats why we see some Aug 2013 cases completed while Jan 2013 still waiting ..

marsal

Jul 3, 2014
Assalaam o alaikum wrb,

Has anyone experienced a 'delivery failure status' notification for a re-medical email to the IOM centre? I sent it to the email ID they specify on the phone : canmedpk@iom.img , but apparently it is not valid.

thanks, JZkAllah

Maz a

Aug 11, 2014
Hi everyone we all ate in same boat I live in Canada I'm PR and I got married in Pakistan
In June 2013 I sponsored my husband , in July 2013 my file was send to Islamabad .
After that there was complete silence in September 2013 I went back to Pakistan again
(mine is rukhsti not simple Nikah ) I sent my boarding passes to Islamabad in march 2014 I came back and now I'm pregnant I sent my doctors note telling about my due date but there was no reply
Now in June I received an email telling that my file is transferred to London now it's like 14 months of silence . I'm so depressed and don't know when my hubby would b here can anyone tell me about my situation :(

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
well same is happen with my as my wife is pregnenet and I dont know about the time even no one can exaclty tell that files transfered to london would be beneficial for us and which time we follow london or pakistan