Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Mine also says application recived and that it.
would that change

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
MarryALi said:
There are two different UcI for both applicant and sponsor. When will the second UCI issue ?

Pretty much right away .. I got my sponsor client id after approval from Missssauga .. I got to know my husband 's client id thru gcms notes

rehanXT

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
13 April - Additional Docs req
File Transfer...
24 Oct to London
Med's Request
4 Aug - Re med Request -
Hey guys,,,, got Medical request yesterday .. my wife tried calling them all day today to book the medical but no one picks up.. just a recodring thats being played.. she did email them and they replied by asking for passport only. Are they booking medicals by email now ?

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
rehanXT said:
Hey guys,,,, got Medical request yesterday .. my wife tried calling them all day today to book the medical but no one picks up.. just a recodring thats being played.. she did email them and they replied by asking for passport only. Are they booking medicals by email now ?
Its easier to get it via email tbh, they hardly ever pick up when you call. Just reply back with the information they requested, pp#, name etc and they will reply same/next day.
It was better when IOM wasn't involved, one was able to get an appointment for the next day.

Doc123

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
File Transfer...
July 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
rehanXT said:
[/quote
Yes for a quite awhile everything is done by email dnt bother to call them they wnt ans just provide the ingo ask nd they will reply with date of appointment nd doc to bring with her

boostednation

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/Sept/2013
Doc's Request.
never
File Transfer...
Oct/2014
Med's Done....
remed done in: 13/Aug/2014
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
12/Nov/2014
VISA ISSUED...
IA Soon
LANDED..........
IA Soon
bishoo1 said:
Brother you dont need any Form for remedical if you havnt receive attachment in email.. just tell your wife to take take printout of the email and put it along with her for the safe side as i did the same and they checked my email though you just can to call IOM number : 051-111-466-476 .. in email there should b date mentioned if not when your wife will call to IOM , ask them i got email from VO for remedical and they would ask her Name and Passport No. and will check in their list then will inform her about date and time to come
nothing complicated and she will have very quick assessment not like 1st medical if there is not serious medical injuries/diseases
Free Advice : Just reach there before 8 Am often they treat like 1st come 1st serve :)
hope you are clear now !
thanks bishoo for the advise really appreciate it.. yes iv told her to get the print out of the email.. and also booked medical so lets see. i hope INSHALLAH we get the passport request soon

hope1985

Dec 9, 2012
Hi everyone,
My husbands file was transferred to London in feb 2014. Yesterday I got an email from London asking for 4 things: schedule A form again, re-medical, police report again, passport copies. Does neone know how long it takes after this step to get visa?

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
MarryALi said:
I didnt get any UCI all i have the application ID to track...
The sponsor already has a UCI [from when they migrated],applicant will only get a UCI when the file is reviewed by a VO.

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
hope1985 said:
Hi everyone,
My husbands file was transferred to London in feb 2014. Yesterday I got an email from London asking for 4 things: schedule A form again, re-medical, police report again, passport copies. Does neone know how long it takes after this step to get visa?
INSHALLAH within or around 60 days you will get PPR2 :)
may be soon just pray for all of us
JazakAllah

najohal

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Probably London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
01-2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Not yet
emanR said:
INSHA ALLAH
InshaAllah. Once you hear something, my hopes will rise too. I am feb 01,2014 applicant.

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rehanXT said:
I am writing in this forum first time. I would like to know your time line.

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope1985 said:
Hi everyone,
congratulations.Would you please let me know your time line.

hope1985

Dec 9, 2012
Hi,
Timeline:
Nov 2012 filed my application
Jan 2013 received a letter from Mississauga office accepting sponsorship
Feb 2014 file was transferred from Islamabad to London
June 2014 received letter from London asking for copy of my marriage certificate
August 2014 received letter from London asking for schedule A form again, medical, police clearance, photocopy of passport