SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
marsal said:
Assalaam o alaikum warah matulaahi wabara katuh,
I am an October 2013 family class sponsorship applicant and my file was transferred to London in Jan 2014. There has been no status update or movement on my case so far, but now suddenly my E-cas status has become unavailable online. Has anyone had a similar situation? or have any idea what this is supposed to mean?
Any help would be much appreciated. JazakAllah khair
It is scheduled maintenance that has taken longer than expected and it means nothing. Read a few pages back and most people are having this issue, more info on this thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/unexpected-message-on-cic-website-client-application-status-t228914.0.html

marsal

Jul 3, 2014
Thankyou for your prompt reply, that was very helpful and no doubt a big relief :)
JazakAllah khair

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
mahrukhshoaib said:
Even I ordered my last notes on June 9th. Technically it shud be in my inbox on July 8th, but the last time I got mine was the 37th day.
And there is no tracking number once ur requested has been accepted (atleast not that I am aware of)
Salam,
Randan mubarak. I am new on this thread and have observed you actively respond to help others. Mine is
Wife Case
Application submitted in End of September 2013
Sponsorship Approved
File transffered to Isb.
then sent to London 25 Jan 2014

I need to know it has been almost 5 months since the file has been transfferred to London and there is no change in online status yet.It is
Application Received
Medical Received

Should I request notes?
If yes then, who should request notes i mean obviously I am the applicant for permanent resident but my husband is my representative? he or me? Who should place request?
From where I can get detailed instructions for getting notes.

Hoping for your response.Thank you

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah my husband got approved for Immigration they took his Pass Port sent paper for new medical and we will be returning to Canada in 2 weeks to 2 months. I thank Allah a million times and may he bless everyone in this forum with the same blessing as us In Sha Allah. This will be the happiest Ramadan in our lives In Sha Allah

mahrukhshoaib

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 April 2014
AOR Received.
8 Oct 2013
File Transfer...
24 Oct 2013
Med's Request
3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1&2- 20 Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
28 Nov 2014 ALHAMDOLILLAH
Dost_Dost said:
Salam,
Randan mubarak. I am new on this thread and have observed you actively respond to help others. Mine is
Wife Case
Application submitted in End of September 2013
Sponsorship Approved
File transffered to Isb.
then sent to London 25 Jan 2014

I need to know it has been almost 5 months since the file has been transfferred to London and there is no change in online status yet.It is
Application Received
Medical Received

Should I request notes?
If yes then, who should request notes i mean obviously I am the applicant for permanent resident but my husband is my representative? he or me? Who should place request?
From where I can get detailed instructions for getting notes.

Hoping for your response.Thank you
Walaikum Assalam and Ramzan Mubarak to you too

Online status may or may not change. I am also a Sep 2013 applicant and my ecase still says application rcvd. Even though I have been asked for some docs and that makes it obvious that file is being worked on.
As far as the notes, ur husband can order them but u wud have to sign a consent form saying that ur information can be released to him.

I can send u the form and also the link to order notes, whenever u ready.

zagi

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
ISL & LVO
App. Filed.......
09 August 2013
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
to Islamabad Sep 2013 & to LVO "" and E-case status changed into "in process" on 23 April2014
Med's Request
from LVO 29 April 2014
Med's Done....
12 May 2014 & Medical received 20 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 12 June 2014 & PPR2 03 JULY 2014 Decision made on July 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
15 July 2014
LANDED..........
4 Nov 2014
micmac101 said:
Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah my husband got approved for Immigration they took his Pass Port sent paper for new medical and we will be returning to Canada in 2 weeks to 2 months. I thank Allah a million times and may he bless everyone in this forum with the same blessing as us In Sha Allah. This will be the happiest Ramadan in our lives In Sha Allah

bht khushi ho rahi hai husband ki immigration ki.....Congratulationzzzzz

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
micmac101 said:
Allah bless you .Have a wonderful and blessed life. Aameen aameen sum aameen.

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
mahrukhshoaib said:
Walaikum Assalam and Ramzan Mubarak to you too

Online status may or may not change. I am also a Sep 2013 applicant and my ecase still says application rcvd. Even though I have been asked for some docs and that makes it obvious that file is being worked on.
As far as the notes, ur husband can order them but u wud have to sign a consent form saying that ur information can be released to him.

I can send u the form and also the link to order notes, whenever u ready.
Thank you .So happy to see your response. Allah bless you. I will definitely ask your help again.

mahrukhshoaib

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 April 2014
AOR Received.
8 Oct 2013
File Transfer...
24 Oct 2013
Med's Request
3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1&2- 20 Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
28 Nov 2014 ALHAMDOLILLAH
Dost_Dost said:
Thank you .So happy to see your response. Allah bless you. I will definitely ask your help again.
sure, anytime.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
micmac101 said:
I'm glad he passed the interview and it turns out in your favour.
Do the re-medical ASAP and hopefully he will receive his visa/COPR ASAP.
Looking forward to your post about arriving in Canada with your husband.

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
Hi Aoa To Everyone by The grace Of Allah AlMighty I Have received my PPR 1 Request yesterday from LVO, Alhamdulilah i am very happy may this holy month of Ramadan fulfill desires of every member of this forum Aameen.... :D

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam it may seem like I took over the board but if I forgot anyone with all their good wishes and Duas for give me and if I have been rude or pushed myself or hurt anyone here on the frum forgive me please In Sha Allah..... Agan more good news our case is speeding out of the door by loops and bounds Alhamdulillah as my husband was given a medical appointment for tomorrow In Sha Allah..

I feel so blessed you cannot imagine Alhamdulillah, May Allah forgive me if I did anything wrong to anyone as I'm truly sorry.

These past 45 months I had every MP in Canada on the run LOL. They have been sending me emails left and right for me to vote for them in the next Election LOL.

Even yesterday at the interview my husband told me after that until they called me in for the Interview he was not sure what was happening. I think all the stress these past 45 months caught up with him, but Alhamdulillah Allah had more fight in me for that I`m so truly grateful In Sha Allah.

The man introduced himself and was starting to speak and I said ok you have had our file for 45 months what more do you need. He looked at me and said when did you convert to Islam, I said in 2006 long before I knew my husband.
He said do you see this it was our file and I would not be afraid to say there was over 3000 sheets to our case. He said your case made history LOL.

He also said our case would have been done last year had it not been for that lawyer screwing your case up like he did.

He said from now on CIC Immigration will be checking each file before they do anything and if this Lawyers name is on any more like it has been, all cases will be on hold or the clients notified that their marriages were never registered by this lawyer.

I sat down and said thank you because had it not being for CIC Islamabad our marriage would never have been registered and my husband & I thank him as now its registered Alhamdulillah.

He discussed a few things then looked up at us and said would 2 weeks or maybe 2 months be ok to final things here in Pakistan with a grin. I started to cry and because of the culture I held back from kissing my husband but we just put our arms around each other. I cannot thank Allah enough for all the wonderful blessings. We both wished his Mom could be here to see us and him being approved. I pray that she sees us In Sha Allah.. I just pray that we be the best Muslims that Allah wants us to be so we can all be together in Heaven In Sha Allah.

Along with the good wishes from everyone here we had to make calls to both sides of our families and all were like jumping in the air with happiness on this wonderful day. Everyone wants to drive us to our home In Sha Allah....

I thank this forum for all the help and can never be more grateful than we feel now but pray to Allah that HE blesses each of you with all good news like us. Again thank you for all your prayers and may all your hopes and dreams and prayers be answered by Allah In Sha Allah.............

Micmac101

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Omer Qureshi said:
Hi Aoa To Everyone by The grace Of Allah AlMighty I Have received my PPR 1 Request yesterday from LVO, Alhamdulilah i am very happy may this holy month of Ramadan fulfill desires of every member of this forum Aameen.... :D
Congratulations and may the rest of your process go faster In Sha Allah...

Micmac101

marsal

Jul 3, 2014
Hey salaam, congratulations on your PPR1, may Allah make everything go smooth for u ahead inshAllah. I had a quick question to ask u, i just happened to notice from your timeline, your medical request came after u re -did your medical? Is it possible to get the medical renewed before CIC asks for it? Alhumdulilah it seems to have turned out well for u.

thanks, jzkAllah