Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Wifenumber1 said:
shhh ... how many times i have to tell u ... no more post or i ll block you.
Do it, I don't care, simple!

Princess123

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-March-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
10-April-2013/
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
10-April-2013 (Isl)/24-Feb-2014(London)
Med's Request
7 oct 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2013 expired / 21 oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 November 2014 passport sent 21 November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 jan 2015
LANDED..........
Inshallah
zindagi said:
I remember there was a lady, June 2013 applicant got ppr in May but she told everyone it's because her husband is Canadian born and intelligent and working in a bank for years that's why she got that early hehehe so if you have all these excuses then you will hear soon otherwise wait like us ( I know I am being little sarcastic today)
I m April 2013 applicant and still waiting, Allah Khair Kerry Sab k lie, Aameen
My husband is even a canadian born and he is a NEUROSURGEON there. That does not matter... This all thing depends on luck so good luck to everyone and hope our turn comes soon inshallah Ameen .

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarryALi said:
Does any one whose File transferred to LVO in Jan,14 receive any communication from LVO
Yes few got communication or PPR1 request but rest are waiting like me who knows how long more........ hoping some good news in coming weeks!!!

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
Kashii said:
Yes few got communication or PPR1 request but rest are waiting like me who knows how long more........ hoping some good news in coming weeks!!!
Yeah my file got tranferred in Jan 2014 to CHC London i received this type of email for remedical , PPC and new Background Form A ... someone with similar kind of situation told me that this is PPR 1 request for those candidates which are waived for interview.

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself- No gaps in information, please, and dating back to when you were 18.

Original Police Certificates from Pakistan.

Medical examination. (Instructions will be sent in a separate email)

Client Information.

· Principal Applicants passport number and expiry date.

· Principal Applicants height and eye colour.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Solesilence

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad via chc london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 april 2013
AOR Received.
SA approval- 15 may 2013
File Transfer...
To London 24 Feb 2014
Med's Request
Nov 14 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 24 2014
Interview........
waived ALH
Passport Req..
Dec 3 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 27th 2015
LANDED..........
inshAllah sooon
lets not be mean to each other :-[ everyone here is already in a tough situation.
i think we should all be allowed to post here whenever we feel :)
its always good to see activity on the thread :)

MarryALi

Jan 16, 2014
Omer Qureshi said:
Yeah my file got tranferred in Jan 2014 to CHC London i received this type of email for remedical , PPC and new Background Form A ... someone with similar kind of situation told me that this is PPR 1 request for those candidates which are waived for interview.

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself- No gaps in information, please, and dating back to when you were 18.

Client Information.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

When did you recieve this email. My timelines are similar to yours

hassanraza

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/7/2013
AOR Received.
24/7/2013
File Transfer...
24/1/2014
Med's Request
20/10/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014 (remed as original expired)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18/11/2014; Passport sent: 21/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
14/1/2015
LANDED..........
20/1/2015
Solesilence said:
lets not be mean to each other :-[ everyone here is already in a tough situation.
i think we should all be allowed to post here whenever we feel :)
its always good to see activity on the thread :)
I totally agree. There is absolutely no justification for being rude to someone who is well within his right to post his comments and views. If we start telling our fellow Pakistanis that we don't want to hear from you or even worse that we will block you etc, what can we then expect from the immigration officers who are processing our cases? How about if they also show the same attitude to you? Not that they read these posts but I am just highlighting a point here. We are all in this together and let's not try to intimidate others.

maddy851

Jan 20, 2014
calm down people!

we post to share our thoughts and experiences related to our IMMIGRATION files...This forum isn't meant to VENT out our frustration!

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
MarryALi said:
Omer Qureshi said:

Dear Applicant,

Client Information.

When did you recieve this email. My timelines are similar to yours
I have received this email on May 30th, 2014 and submitted all the requested docs on June 12th, 2014 received by CHC London. Re-medical was done on June 4th and received on 10th June, 2014 to CHC New dehli. Any idea that what is time period of PPR 2 after PPR 1

Regards,
Omer qureshi

maddy851

Jan 20, 2014
so I sent in a request to LVO to get a status update last month.
They gave me an automated reply that file is in london and no other info...

my wife sent another request today and got a reply instantly sayng that I had already inquired about the status and LVO had responded. they told her not to msg THAT frequently...lol

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Wifenumber1 said:
shhh ... how many times i have to tell u ... no more post or i ll block you.
plz CIC ka ghussa aik dosray per na nikalin.Take it easy yar.
naveedpcs

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

Ap sub Logo ko Meri or merey ghar waloo ki taraf sey Ramdan Mubarak... Allah aap ko or aap key ghar walo ko dosto ko rishtey daro ko hamsaeyo ko iss ba barkat mahiney mey achey amal kerney ki taufeeq ata farmaey.......

Allah ka lakh lakh shukar hai key mey iss ramdan mey bhi zinda hon takey mey allah ki ebadat ker sakoo....... Thanks to all mighty allah.......

Allah per trust karoo dostoo or sub bhool jao or iss ramadan mey apney maghfirat ki dua karoo... kash mera allah mujh sey raazi ho jai.......... buss mera allah jo behtar samjhey merey haq mey woh mujhey miley...

Ameen Sum Ameen

Princess123

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-March-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
10-April-2013/
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
10-April-2013 (Isl)/24-Feb-2014(London)
Med's Request
7 oct 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2013 expired / 21 oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 November 2014 passport sent 21 November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 jan 2015
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Wifenumber1 said:
Dear all,

Ap sub Logo ko Meri or merey ghar waloo ki taraf sey Ramdan Mubarak... Allah aap ko or aap key ghar walo ko dosto ko rishtey daro ko hamsaeyo ko iss ba barkat mahiney mey achey amal kerney ki taufeeq ata farmaey.......

Allah ka lakh lakh shukar hai key mey iss ramdan mey bhi zinda hon takey mey allah ki ebadat ker sakoo....... Thanks to all mighty allah.......

Allah per trust karoo dostoo or sub bhool jao or iss ramadan mey apney maghfirat ki dua karoo... kash mera allah mujh sey raazi ho jai.......... buss mera allah jo behtar samjhey merey haq mey woh mujhey miley...

Ameen Sum Ameen
Ramdan Mubarak to everyone

seattlehawk27

Feb 19, 2013
Vancouver , BC
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Nov-20-2011
File Transfer...
Jan-24-2012
Med's Request
May-20-2013
Med's Done....
June-10-2014
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
its still a dream come true
LANDED..........
some day
Ladies and Gentlman , I have got PPR1 request this morning for my wife , i applied for her Visit Visa as well and it got approved as well .
I know PPR2 takes more then a month and sometimes more then 8 weeks , so i m bringing her for visit first then immigration . Here is my timelines

Nov 2011 Applied
June 2013 2nd Medical
Feb 2014 Case processing in London
April 28th 2014 : Begin Process $ Status changed to IN PROCESS
June 11 2014 : 3rd Medical
June 27th " PPR1

VISIT VISA INFO
Applied on April 2nd 2014
Visa Approved June 11th 2014

Sit back and relax london visa office is working great to fisnih backlog and recent applications