Interview........
waived ALH
Passport Req..
Dec 3 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 27th 2015
LANDED..........
inshAllah sooon
Alhumdulillah its good to see LVO is atleast working alot faster then Islamabad :)

So i finally got the email from LVO saying that my file was transferred to London I find that hillarious because GCMS says our file was transferred feb 24 It only took them 4 months to send me one notification email! lol

So should i get my hopes up and assume they're starting to work on my file? or do they literally just send that email randomly? Anyone who got the letter from LVO and have some progres in thier case?

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Solesilence said:
Alhumdulillah its good to see LVO is atleast working alot faster then Islamabad :)

So i finally got the email from LVO saying that my file was transferred to London I find that hillarious because GCMS says our file was transferred feb 24 It only took them 4 months to send me one notification email! lol

So should i get my hopes up and assume they're starting to work on my file? or do they literally just send that email randomly? Anyone who got the letter from LVO and have some progres in thier case?
Not sure, But I think they have started working on your file. Mine as transferred almost same time as yours but no email from LVO, so this can be a good news.

hassanraza

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/7/2013
AOR Received.
24/7/2013
File Transfer...
24/1/2014
Med's Request
20/10/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014 (remed as original expired)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18/11/2014; Passport sent: 21/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
14/1/2015
LANDED..........
20/1/2015
ks1234567 said:
Not sure, But I think they have started working on your file. Mine as transferred almost same time as yours but no email from LVO, so this can be a good news.

Hello everyone, I applied in June 2013 and got acknowledgement letter from CIC in July 2013 informing me that my file was forwarded to Islamabad. After reading some of the posts, I wondered if my file had been transferred to London although I had not been notified about that. I called CIC here in Canada and they confirmed that it was indeed in London now. I am not sure when it was transferred but what can I expect in terms of timeline for visa issuance? 11 months from the time it was transferred to London (whenever it was) or 32 months from July 2013? Thanks for any input!

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
hassanraza said:
Hello everyone, I applied in June 2013 and got acknowledgement letter from CIC in July 2013 informing me that my file was forwarded to Islamabad. After reading some of the posts, I wondered if my file had been transferred to London although I had not been notified about that. I called CIC here in Canada and they confirmed that it was indeed in London now. I am not sure when it was transferred but what can I expect in terms of timeline for visa issuance? 11 months from the time it was transferred to London (whenever it was) or 32 months from July 2013? Thanks for any input!
You can email London VO and confirm about the location of ur file. It won't be 11 months from the date of transfer to Islamabad. Rather it will be 11 months from the date of transfer to london

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
faisalraj said:
The email you got is basically PPR 1 with updated document, people who are not selected for interview go through this step
Inshallah you will be receiving another request to send you passport for visa issuance to CIC Islamabad. if they are asking for your remed and just those documents there is a high chance that your application is in its final stages of Approval.

please be patient, I am in the same boat as you my wife's interview was done june 9th and she had to submit the same document as yours and was told by the officer that she will receive an email for Passport to be sent to Islamabad shortly.

Just pray and Inshallah you and I and all the other sponsorship spouses will get good news very soon.
Thanks for your reply i hope that things will go positive for all of us IN SHA ALLAH and we will receive shortly the PPR2 request By CHC London and get visa.

Regards,
Omer Qureshi

hassanraza

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/7/2013
AOR Received.
24/7/2013
File Transfer...
24/1/2014
Med's Request
20/10/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014 (remed as original expired)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18/11/2014; Passport sent: 21/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
14/1/2015
LANDED..........
20/1/2015
EagleMan said:
You can email London VO and confirm about the location of ur file. It won't be 11 months from the date of transfer to Islamabad. Rather it will be 11 months from the date of transfer to london
Thanks for the reply. I actually did get a confirmation from LVO that it is with them now although they did not say when it will be processed. I am expecting my GCMS notes by the end of this week and hopefully it will be more informative. Will keep you all posted. Anyone else with similar timeline (application submitted June 2013) as mine and what is your progress so far? Praying that it works out for all of us very soon in sha Allah!

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
hassanraza said:
Thanks for the reply. I actually did get a confirmation from LVO that it is with them now although they did not say when it will be processed. I am expecting my GCMS notes by the end of this week and hopefully it will be more informative. Will keep you all posted. Anyone else with similar timeline (application submitted June 2013) as mine and what is your progress so far? Praying that it works out for all of us very soon in sha Allah!
As far as I know, no one from June 2013 has heard anything from London so far. Do tell us about your notes. InshAllah we will hear from them soon. Ameen

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013 to Isd & Feb 2014 to LVO
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
EagleMan said:
As far as I know, no one from June 2013 has heard anything from London so far. Do tell us about your notes. InshAllah we will hear from them soon. Ameen
I remember there was a lady, June 2013 applicant got ppr in May but she told everyone it's because her husband is Canadian born and intelligent and working in a bank for years that's why she got that early hehehe so if you have all these excuses then you will hear soon otherwise wait like us ( I know I am being little sarcastic today)
I m April 2013 applicant and still waiting, Allah Khair Kerry Sab k lie, Aameen

maddy851

Jan 20, 2014
Solesilence said:

My GCMS notes say file got transferred on Feb 24th as well...However I didnt get any automated emails. I had to submit like 3 inquiries to finally get an automated reply. I got the same timelines as yours.

As for getting your hopes up, I would say that don't get ahead of yourselves...its a good thing overall that our files are in London. Probability of processing has increased by 10 folds as compared to Islamabad.
As per the trend on this forum, people who applied in the second half of 2013 are getting contacted as their files probably went directly to london. Atleast we are in some sorta line at this time :)

InshAllah we hear from LVO sooon!

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zindagi said:
I remember there was a lady, June 2013 applicant got ppr in May but she told everyone it's because her husband is Canadian born and intelligent and working in a bank for years that's why she got that early hehehe so if you have all these excuses then you will hear soon otherwise wait like us ( I know I am being little sarcastic today)
I m April 2013 applicant and still waiting, Allah Khair Kerry Sab k lie, Aameen

you talk to much :mad:

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Wifenumber1 said:
you talk to much :mad:
And do you have any problem with that? If yes then don't read my comments, simple and easy ma'am ;D

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zindagi said:
And do you have any problem with that? If yes then don't read my comments, simple and easy ma'am ;D
the whole page is full of your comments . only replay when it is necessary and i am sure a lot of people agree with me :-*

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Wifenumber1 said:
the whole page is full of your comments . only replay when it is necessary and i am sure a lot of people agree with me
Could you please check how many comments are from me on this page, just 2 and you are saying the whole page is full of my comments, seriously! Sigh!!!!!

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Wifenumber1 said:
the whole page is full of your comments . only replay when it is necessary and i am sure a lot of people agree with me :-*
Yes we do agree with this :-*

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zindagi said:
Could you please check how many comments are from me on this page, just 2 and you are saying the whole page is full of my comments, seriously! Sigh!!!!!
shhh ... how many times i have to tell u ... no more post or i ll block you.