+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

asadtoronto

Jun 20, 2014
Hi All,

Is Canadian High Commission, Islamabad calling for interview to everyone (spouse sponsorship) or they are picking up randomly. Any Idea ?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
No, they are not calling everyone nor are they picking random people.

If VO feels that something seems fishy in file then interview will be held.

asadtoronto said:
Hi All,

Is Canadian High Commission, Islamabad calling for interview to everyone (spouse sponsorship) or they are picking up randomly. Any Idea ?

asadtoronto

Jun 20, 2014
OK Thank you. One more question. UK spouse sponsorship process time is 9 t0 11 months. My wife application has been transferred to UK. 32 months period will apply to my wife case or UK process time (9 months). Any Idea ?

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
Hi,
I have an enquiry my case was filled in Sep, 2012 and my wife got sponsorship approval in Nov, 2012 and they said file is transferred to CHC Islamabad. Then for further 18 months nothing was updated on my ecas now Alhamdulilah on May, 30 , 2014 i have recieved an email from CHC London which stated that ,

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself- No gaps in information, please, and dating back to when you were 18.

Original Police Certificates from Pakistan.

Medical examination. (Instructions will be sent in a separate email)

Client Information.

· Principal Applicants passport number and expiry date.

· Principal Applicants height and eye colour.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

I have done with both Medical and PCC and sent the requested docs to CHC London which was received by Mr IAN on June 12, 2014. My question is that in how much time i will get PPR request and done with visa issuance.

Regards,
Omer Qureshi

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
Omer Qureshi said:
Hi,
I have an enquiry my case was filled in Sep, 2012 and my wife got sponsorship approval in Nov, 2012 and they said file is transferred to CHC Islamabad. Then for further 18 months nothing was updated on my ecas now Alhamdulilah on May, 30 , 2014 i have recieved an email from CHC London which stated that ,

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself- No gaps in information, please, and dating back to when you were 18.

Original Police Certificates from Pakistan.

Medical examination. (Instructions will be sent in a separate email)

Client Information.

· Principal Applicants passport number and expiry date.

· Principal Applicants height and eye colour.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

I have done with both Medical and PCC and sent the requested docs to CHC London which was received by Mr IAN on June 12, 2014. My question is that in how much time i will get PPR request and done with visa issuance.

Regards,
Omer Qureshi
Nobody knows for certain could be a month or more. Just hope for the best.

Regards,
terrykhan

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
C'mon CIC why no ppr for 2013 applicants this week.

farsji

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Hi to everyone
i m Canadian national living with my husband in Karachi i apply for my husband

i m sharing my timeline
Dec 2013 Documents Submitted
Jan 2014 Medical Request
Feb 2014 medical send
March 2014 letter received that we send you application to London office
when i checked my online application status
showing
Sponsorship Application status. decision made
permanent resident Application status Application received(inside showing application received on 24th march 2014 and also received medical)

can anyone tell me what will be next and how long it will take
thanks to every one
and good luck

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam,

my friend is july 2013 applicant her notes say that her
eligibility passed
medical passed
criminality passed
only security in progress

any idea how long she have to wait for ppr 1 and ppr 2 ?

Sh1980

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-nov-2013
Doc's Request.
---
AOR Received.
Sent on 18-dec-2013 but received via email on 24-jan-2014
File Transfer...
24-jan-2014
Med's Request
remedical request on 11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
03-oct-2013 1st medical expired/ remed request 11-feb-2015
Interview........
Interview call on 23-march-2015
Passport Req..
---
VISA ISSUED...
---inshAllah
LANDED..........
---inshAllah
Terrykhan said:
C'mon CIC why no ppr for 2013 applicants this week.
Same as my time line :D

moin-janjua

Nov 7, 2013
farsji its jst a beginning,anyway a good news for you case will handle by cic london not from stupid cic islamabad they will work on it,
IN NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES & STRAIGHT FORWARD CASE
Here I will explain you how all this process goes...
1. After CHC-I receives your application they send you AOR which contains file number and estimated process time..
2. They open your file at least after 9-10 months for the first review
3. They send you additional documents request IMM, Supplementary forms etc along with updated PCC report.
4. They send you re-medical request within a month after sending additional documents (in some cases they will send re-medicals along with PPR)
5. They do your back ground checks from CSIS & RCMP & CBSA.
6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer
7. Within ONE month decision is made 99% PPR
8. Passport Back with visa within 2 weeks.

farsji said:
Hi to everyone
i m Canadian national living with my husband in Karachi i apply for my husband

i m sharing my timeline
Dec 2013 Documents Submitted
Jan 2014 Medical Request
Feb 2014 medical send
March 2014 letter received that we send you application to London office
when i checked my online application status
showing
Sponsorship Application status. decision made
permanent resident Application status Application received(inside showing application received on 24th march 2014 and also received medical)

can anyone tell me what will be next and how long it will take
thanks to every one
and good luck

farsji

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
thanks you moin for reply me back

i saw people getting PPR after 4 months,one of my friend timeline is

document submit oct 2013
file transfer london Jan 2014
medical sent Feb 2014
PPR1 received may 2014
passport copy request June 2014

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
Terrykhan said:
Nobody knows for certain could be a month or more. Just hope for the best.

Regards,
terrykhan
Thanks for your reply but my question is that with this email from CHC London does its certain that my case is approved for visa issuance because the said plz allow max 4 months time and will get back to you .....

Regards,
Omer Qureshi

faisalraj

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2013
AOR Received.
08-20-2013 (ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SENT BACK TO ME)
File Transfer...
24-04-2014 to London
Med's Request
05-14-2014 2nd medical
Med's Done....
May 27 2014 2nd medical
Interview........
June 09 2014
Passport Req..
Decision Made Oct 2nd PPR OCT 8th
VISA ISSUED...
20th Oct 2015
LANDED..........
30th October
Omer Qureshi said:
Thanks for your reply but my question is that with this email from CHC London does its certain that my case is approved for visa issuance because the said plz allow max 4 months time and will get back to you .....

Regards,
Omer Qureshi
The email you got is basically PPR 1 with updated document, people who are not selected for interview go through this step
Inshallah you will be receiving another request to send you passport for visa issuance to CIC Islamabad. if they are asking for your remed and just those documents there is a high chance that your application is in its final stages of Approval.

please be patient, I am in the same boat as you my wife's interview was done june 9th and she had to submit the same document as yours and was told by the officer that she will receive an email for Passport to be sent to Islamabad shortly.

Just pray and Inshallah you and I and all the other sponsorship spouses will get good news very soon.

Sam44403

Apr 25, 2014
From 01 April 2010 the spousal applications were redirected from Islamabad to London UK for processing. It looks the final batch was sent to London early Jan 2014. I don't know of any case from this batch that has been finalized and immigration visa issued by London visa office. If you know of any case please let us know.It is so frustrating to sit in the dark and be fed nothing. Apparently there is a way to extract some information from your file under the Canadian access to information act by filling out a form IMM5563B. Why the Canadian system does not make the life easier by feeding this information to the clients as soon as it becomes available beats me.
We have been waiting since early Jan 2011. After 19 months were told that our file although delivered to CIC by the courier company some how managed to just disappear into thin air without leaving a trace in the CIC system. Gone were the the originals of my wife's degrees and certificates of Education.
Applied again in Aug.2012 and you think the Canadian system would be kind/civilized enough to process the case with a higher priority? No such luck.
Make a case specific inquiry and their answer is the same, whatever your inquiry may be about,same paragraphs cut and paste. Paragraph # 3,8 & 21 in their computer. It would be the same paragraphs even if you told them that you died yesterday. It would read " we received your application on .............bla bla bla you don't need to do anything. Please don't bother us and keep the communication to the minimum.
God bless Canada.