App. Filed.......
jan-2013
File Transfer...
london april 2014
Med's Request
2nd medical on may-2014 3rd medical 8th sept 2015
Interview........
june-2014
HEY CAN U TELL ME HOW LONG IT TAKES?? MY DOCUMENTS WAS SUBMITTED IN JAN 2013 AND IN SEPT THEY SENT OUR ORIGINALS TO ME AT MY HOME IN CANADA.. AFTER THIS I HAVEN'T RECEIVE ANY LETTER OR EMAIL..

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
emanR said:
HEY CAN U TELL ME HOW LONG IT TAKES?? MY DOCUMENTS WAS SUBMITTED IN JAN 2013 AND IN SEPT THEY SENT OUR ORIGINALS TO ME AT MY HOME IN CANADA.. AFTER THIS I HAVEN'T RECEIVE ANY LETTER OR EMAIL..
Only if you stop using caps!
Order notes to get better idea of your file.

Noreen1

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
File Transfer...
27/01/2014
Med's Done....
2013/05/27
Interview........
According to notes will be
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
I am waiting for this day
Great forum for hope and information.Thanks a lot for all member's sincere and genuine help. This is part of my daily route to review all posts since beginning.However this is my first post.I sponsored my husband from Pakistan.
Application filed 14 Nov 2013.
AOR Received 16 Dec,2013.
File Transfer from Islamabad to London 27th Jan 2014.
Medical done.27 May ,2013.

My question is I have sent all of my originals documents however did get any thing back.Is some one with same time frame got their all docs back.Did they send back to sponsor or applicant.

I visited Pakistan in December and sent some voluntary additional docs to 38 Grosvensor street address which was provided on the letter that I received when my file was transferred to London. Did I send my information to right address as I saw different address on the forum for mailing docs.
Please answer my questions my knowledgeable member. I am somewhat concern.

I pray and hope to Allah this Eid we should all together with our spouses.
Thanks

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emanR said:

did they send you the original document back? i was told they is send you the original back once visa is issued

Sh1980

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-nov-2013
Doc's Request.
---
AOR Received.
Sent on 18-dec-2013 but received via email on 24-jan-2014
File Transfer...
24-jan-2014
Med's Request
remedical request on 11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
03-oct-2013 1st medical expired/ remed request 11-feb-2015
Interview........
Interview call on 23-march-2015
Passport Req..
---
VISA ISSUED...
---inshAllah
LANDED..........
---inshAllah
Noreen1 said:
Great forum for hope and information.Thanks a lot for all member's sincere and genuine help. This is part of my daily route to review all posts since beginning.However this is my first post.I sponsored my husband from Pakistan.
Application filed 14 Nov 2013.
AOR Received 16 Dec,2013.
File Transfer from Islamabad to London 27th Jan 2014.
Medical done.27 May ,2013.

My question is I have sent all of my originals documents however did get any thing back.Is some one with same time frame got their all docs back.Did they send back to sponsor or applicant.

I visited Pakistan in December and sent some voluntary additional docs to 38 Grosvensor street address which was provided on the letter that I received when my file was transferred to London. Did I send my information to right address as I saw different address on the forum for mailing docs.
Please answer my questions my knowledgeable member. I am somewhat concern.

I pray and hope to Allah this Eid we should all together with our spouses.
Thanks
Hi n welcome :)
Great to know ur timeline is same as mine 13nov
:pAs u said , I also sent my original's but didn't receive them back..but have seen that people got them back..and u know I also visited pak in dec ;D wow isn't that a coincidence..well it's really cool 8)
And about the mailing address just use the address which they mention u on mail or email..coz I'm going to send my additional docs soon by email..good luck to u n all
Hope to hear good news soon from everyone!!! ;D

emanR

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan-2013
File Transfer...
london april 2014
Med's Request
2nd medical on may-2014 3rd medical 8th sept 2015
Interview........
june-2014
yes they send me original documents..

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
File submitted Feb 24,2014

Finally got an approval letter on May 2nd,2014. File transferred to London office .

Thanks for the forum members for answering and helping with my queries and support.

Any idea files transferred to London from Mississauga should expect how much time????

What to expect with regards to next steps from the vo London? Thanks

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam,

Did any one receive email from chc london? cuz they are close today.

SparkBeni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
submitted to ISB-- now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2012 first med, 25-06-2014 2nd med
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
emanR said:
i also applied in jan 2013 and they didnt send me my documents back.. no update till now .,i have inquired and got to know my file is in London now.

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I cant believe Canada Immigration system can do this to people. Where is all the human rights group, what the hell is chc islamabad doing in their office , they are so lazy that they dont even wanna talk to people on the phone, and most of the email they don't even replay. I think should write a letter to prime minister and immigration minister and write as many name and file number on the letter and tell them to do something about this issue, we are not animals we are also human like them. how can they treat us like this , this is 21st century , we are not slaves . husband and wife are made of each others , either give a a special visa to visit out spouse and children or resolve this issue. I am gonna take the immigration minister to court and teach him a lesson once i arrived in canada . Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

most of the people dont get inform when they transfer file to london
some people get original document some dont
ppl get ppr and they dont change the online status to file revived and some change to in progress
ppl from pakistan are not aloud to talk to cic canada on the phone
they dont like it when we send more then 2 or 3 email, but they dont care what we like or dont like
that is full of *censored word*
i am pissed off
chc islamabad need spanking

Regards
wife number 1

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013 to Isd & Feb 2014 to LVO
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
i just got an email from LVO that they have recieved my change of address notification. seems like they are not closed today

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Wifenumber1 said:
I cant believe Canada Immigration system can do this to people. Where is all the human rights group, what the hell is chc islamabad doing in their office , they are so lazy that they dont even wanna talk to people on the phone, and most of the email they don't even replay. I think should write a letter to prime minister and immigration minister and write as many name and file number on the letter and tell them to do something about this issue, we are not animals we are also human like them. how can they treat us like this , this is 21st century , we are not slaves . husband and wife are made of each others , either give a a special visa to visit out spouse and children or resolve this issue. I am gonna take the immigration minister to court and teach him a lesson once i arrived in canada . Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

most of the people dont get inform when they transfer file to london
some people get original document some dont
ppl get ppr and they dont change the online status to file revived and some change to in progress
ppl from pakistan are not aloud to talk to cic canada on the phone
they dont like it when we send more then 2 or 3 email, but they dont care what we like or dont like
that is full of *censored word*
i am pissed off
chc islamabad need spanking

Regards
wife number 1
In 2010 we found out that Immigration goes to this site sometimes to read comments. Your ID has me wondering is there a wife number 2. Cause I find it strange to have an ID like this??? Never have I seen one like this its just a question?

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
In 2010 we found out that Immigration goes to this site sometimes to read comments. Your ID has me wondering is there a wife number 2. Cause I find it strange to have an ID like this??? Never have I seen one like this its just a question?

hmm

Sh1980

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-nov-2013
Doc's Request.
---
AOR Received.
Sent on 18-dec-2013 but received via email on 24-jan-2014
File Transfer...
24-jan-2014
Med's Request
remedical request on 11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
03-oct-2013 1st medical expired/ remed request 11-feb-2015
Interview........
Interview call on 23-march-2015
Passport Req..
---
VISA ISSUED...
---inshAllah
LANDED..........
---inshAllah
zindagi said:
i just got an email from LVO that they have recieved my change of address notification. seems like they are not closed today
U got an email of address change but I I didn't .. Actually I changed it on ecas online and after one day they changed my address on ecas but I didn't receive email..how did u changed ur address can u elaborate plz...but mine is changed when I checked my status online.

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013 to Isd & Feb 2014 to LVO
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Sh1980 said:
U got an email of address change but I I didn't .. Actually I changed it on ecas online and after one day they changed my address on ecas but I didn't receive email..how did u changed ur address can u elaborate plz...but mine is changed when I checked my status online.
well i send them other supporting documents along with the address change. in the email I got, they only mentioned about my address change noting else. I send all the documents electronically (portal) last week and got this email today.