05 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
05 January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
03 February 2015
LANDED..........
14 February 2015 ALHAMDULILAH
kirans67 said:
Can someone paste the tracking numbers mainhunna mentioned on this forum? Thanks
23015225393 to 5450 23015264001 to 4038
Good Luck. .................

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hiii!

i got xray remed request. xray only. how much longer will it take for ppr now?? after submission of the xray results i mean

mmrb

Feb 12, 2013
sh52 said:
hiii!

i got xray remed request. xray only. how much longer will it take for ppr now?? after submission of the xray results i mean
Hi I am in similar situation as you. Only difference is my passport request came on Jan 8, 2015 and I sent the passport. The processing time was too long and my wife medical got expired. They emailed us Xray request so that the medical can be re-assessed and extension can be granted. I am not sure either how long will it take to get my passport processing done.
We are trying to get an appointment in Lahore.
If they asked you for xray only then it means that they are trying to give you an extension on your medical. Which means that they would want to process your file ASAP once your documents are sent.

All the best to you.

sahar12

Jun 19, 2014
Hi I received an email from London visa office for re medical as my medical has been expired. Can someone tell me how long will it take from now to get passport request ? I would really appreciate responses. They sent us two emails one of them was about additional family information form with police clearance certificate, which we already submitted at time of file submission.

My Time line is :
File submitted April 2013
Transferred to Islamabad visa office May 2013
Transferred to LVO June 2014
Got re-medical request with police clearance certificate request Feb 2015

khotaydakhota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May2013
Med's Done....
05 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
05 January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
03 February 2015
LANDED..........
sahar12 said:
Hi I received an email from London visa office for re medical as my medical has been expired. Can someone tell me how long will it take from now to get passport request ? I would really appreciate responses. They sent us two emails one of them was about additional family information form with police clearance certificate, which we already submitted at time of file submission.

My Time line is :
File submitted April 2013
Transferred to Islamabad visa office May 2013
Transferred to LVO June 2014
Got re-medical request with police clearance certificate request Feb 2015
JUST 2 TO 3 WEEKS.

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
mmrb said:
Hi I am in similar situation as you. Only difference is my passport request came on Jan 8, 2015 and I sent the passport. The processing time was too long and my wife medical got expired. They emailed us Xray request so that the medical can be re-assessed and extension can be granted. I am not sure either how long will it take to get my passport processing done.
We are trying to get an appointment in Lahore.
If they asked you for xray only then it means that they are trying to give you an extension on your medical. Which means that they would want to process your file ASAP once your documents are sent.

All the best to you.

Wait your saying you got a passport request and during that the time you were waiting for your passport your Medical expired?

Did they not offer to extend the medical before the passport request?

khotaydakhota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May2013
Med's Done....
05 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
05 January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
03 February 2015
LANDED..........
berket said:
What do these tracking numbers refer to?
TCS TRACKING NUMBERS

Blahblahblah

Nov 4, 2014
Hey guys,
I am really stressing out here and I am sure one of you people would be able to provide some insight. My wife got her passport back with the visa last week and I booked a flight for her right away. Anyway, she cleared customs in Pakistan an hour ago and was informed that she may not be able to cross customs in Canada because she doesn't have landing papers.
She just received her passport back with the visa stamped and never got any landing papers(and as far as I know you get your PR after you are in Canada and no landing papers) For people on here who flew to Canada recently (within the last few months) were you or your spouse able to by pass customs with just the visa or did you need landing papers or other information. I realize I can't really do anything now but wait until she lands in Calgary and hopefully the customs officer in Pakistan was misinformed but any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
For people curious about my time line.
Applied (August 2013)
Remed (Nov 2014)
PPR2 (2 Dec 2014)
Passport with Visa ( 29 Jan 2015)

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Blahblahblah said:
Hey guys,
I am really stressing out here and I am sure one of you people would be able to provide some insight. My wife got her passport back with the visa last week and I booked a flight for her right away. Anyway, she cleared customs in Pakistan an hour ago and was informed that she may not be able to cross customs in Canada because she doesn't have landing papers.
She just received her passport back with the visa stamped and never got any landing papers(and as far as I know you get your PR after you are in Canada and no landing papers) For people on here who flew to Canada recently (within the last few months) were you or your spouse able to by pass customs with just the visa or did you need landing papers or other information. I realize I can't really do anything now but wait until she lands in Calgary and hopefully the customs officer in Pakistan was misinformed but any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
For people curious about my time line.
Applied (August 2013)
Remed (Nov 2014)
PPR2 (2 Dec 2014)
Passport with Visa ( 29 Jan 2015)
wait shes already on the plane here?

Blahblahblah

Nov 4, 2014
lol yup. So interestingly enough, they let her board the plane but told her she will not be able to clear customs in Canada which seems pretty ridiculous to me but anything is possible in Pakistan.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Blahblahblah said:
lol yup. So interestingly enough, they let her board the plane but told her she will not be able to clear customs in Canada which seems pretty ridiculous to me but anything is possible in Pakistan.
Make sure you reach airport early, in the arrivals area sometimes you can spot CBSA officers.

Talk to them, let them know your wife's arriving and the situation and request them to help out, rather than sending her back to Pak.

If u can't find them, go to the customs/cbsa office (look for Govt Services or ask around)

khotaydakhota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May2013
Med's Done....
05 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
05 January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
03 February 2015
LANDED..........
canvis2006 said:
Make sure you reach airport early, in the arrivals area sometimes you can spot CBSA officers.

Talk to them, let them know your wife's arriving and the situation and request them to help out, rather than sending her back to Pak.

If u can't find them, go to the customs/cbsa office (look for Govt Services or ask around)
Your opinion is supportive. Once she lands Calgary her husband can go to immigration counter by discussing whole story to air port authority and contact them. Problem will solve.

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
khotaydakhota said:
Your opinion is supportive. Once she lands Calgary her husband can go to immigration counter by discussing whole story to air port authority and contact them. Problem will solve.
what exactly are "Landing Papers" is this separate from the PR Visa?

ABCml

Jan 27, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
24-Feb-2014, SponsorshipApproved 01-Apr-2014
File Transfer...
01-Apr-2014 Officially rec'd Beijing 24-May-2014
Med's Done....
29-Dec-2013 "Medical Results rec'd" 01-Apr-2014
Interview........
15-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
at interview
VISA ISSUED...
16-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2014
berket said:
what exactly are "Landing Papers" is this separate from the PR Visa?
Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) Yes - separate from the 'Immigrant One Entry Visa'

This is copied from the CanadaVisa.com page on Landing;

5. What documents do I need with me when I first land in Canada?
When you first land in Canada, you will need your valid passport containing your unexpired Canada Immigration Visa and a document entitled Confirmation of Permanent Residence. Your accompanying dependents, if applicable, will need the same.

It is a good idea to also have evidence of your settlement funds and an inventory of all personal belongings in your possession and other items that you now own but intend to bring to Canada at a later date.