Passport Req..
10-12-2014, sent 29-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015
Ahmad.123 said:
Thank you

It means that TCS will bring the passport back from Embassy in to my provided address, or call me for collection right? ????????????
Yes they will call you before delivering or you'd have to collect by own.

ak23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with the file
File Transfer...
May 2014
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
Mar 2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Jan 12 2015
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Ahmad.123 said:
Please helpppppppppppppp

I need your cooperation, and help,

When the embassy send back my passport with Visa, how can I track it ? By my old TCS tracking number or any new TCS tracking number will be available??????????????????????
Ahmed.123 i do not wanna sound like a prick but I have seen this question from you on a few other threads and people have responded back to you with the best of their knowledge including me. Please be patience as my process is exactly like yours and ETA is 4 weeks from embassy and there is no way of tracking the document inbound to your address.

Mazshai

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Waiting
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
January 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
kriv said:
you need to provide some more information about your brother to get a better answer. the answer to these questions will help in answering your concern:-
1) when did you brother gets his PR approved?
2) at the time of PR approval what was your brother's marital status?
3) Did your brother mentioned about his first wife or that he is married in any of the official documents in canada e.g (tax documents, any immigration document, work permit, driving license, any visa application, health card etc etc)?
4) does your brother or her first wife has any document which translates that they both are married (e.g Pakistani id card, passport, visa application to any country approved or rejected, etc)

If canada has any information about your brother's first wife or that he is married then he cannot sponsor his 2nd wife until he prove that he no longer live with her first wife and is now officially divorced.
If by any means CIC finds out that your brother has given a false statement or he is previously been married they will not only reject his sponsorship application but will take a legal action and in result your brother may loose his PR status with a ban to enter in canada.
assume your brother successfully go through all the process by stating that it is his first marriage and in future his first wife mention his name in any of her document as her previous husband (it can be she herself coming to canada on visa, sponsorship etc) or she simply writes to Canadian gov, immigration about her issues or inform cic that her husband is getting married or that he was her husband... in any of such possibilities your brother will be in a Big trouble no matter even it happens after 20 years. misrepresentation and marriage frauds are considered as a serious crimes here in canada.

breakup of a relationship happens and it does not effect any future sponsorship application at all if everything is done legally.
Ok thanx I have another question if marriage was not registered in Canada can they ask for canadian divorce divorce or just pakistani divorce would b enough ?

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
My visa is valid till 18th July 2015. I am planning to get married, should i get married before landing in Canada or I should do landing first get my PR card and get married after that? Which way is more convenient and time saving? I would appreciate if anyone can tell how long is the processing time in both cases?

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
freddy2147 said:
My visa is valid till 18th July 2015. I am planning to get married, should i get married before landing in Canada or I should do landing first get my PR card and get married after that? Which way is more convenient and time saving? I would appreciate if anyone can tell how long is the processing time in both cases?
what kind of visa do you have? answering this question will help getting a better answer.

Assuming you got a visa and COPR to complete your landing in canada and you will be landing as a permanent resident in canada. in such a case if you get married before your landing you have to return your visa and include your wife in your application and after a new visa is issued you can land.( both you and your wife will get the new Pr visa at the same time)
As you were unmarried while cic processed and complete your Pr application, so if you do landing with a changed marital status without notifying cic about your wife you may face serious problems. on the the contrary if you decide to hide your marriage and you successfully land in canada and get your PR card you will not be able to sponsor your wife at all in future. CIC is very strict in this, you have to declare your wife in your documents. you can reduce the processing time by sending all required documets once you get married which are:-
- identity documents of your wife, upfront medical exam, fee to process your wife, additional CIC forms, police reports etc.

1) if you choose to get married before landing:
Best is to notify cic about your marriage and send all the details of your wife. most likely you will be returning your PR visa to your visa office stating you got married and request that your wife be added to your application. Your wife will need to fill out forms for background checks etc. and do medicals. If your wife is found medically inadmissible, so will you. If all goes well, you both get your PR visas and can land in Canada together. remember your application will not be like reset to zero, as your part of application is already completed so only your wife part of the application will be processed. This process may take few months extra (2-6months) but better and shorter than to sponsor your wife later which is a long process and may take years to complete. and the best advantage is that you both will be landing in canada at the same time.

2) if you choose to get married after landing:
you can land in canada with no problems. get your PR card (it will take 2-4 months) return back to your country, get married and return to Canada and find a good job to be eligible to sponsor your wife. this process in whole will cost you about 3 years.

3) getting married before landing and not declaring your wife
Be aware you cannot claim at any point in future that you were married before your landing IF you land as a single or land without declaring your wife. So you cannot sponsor your wife at all in future.
-if you land in canada as a single and afterwards try to sponsor your wife providing a marriage certificate which has a date of wedding before your landing cic may take a legal action against you
-if by any means now or in future cic finds that you were married before your landing and you didn't declared your wife
you may loose your PR status with a Ban to enter into canada as misrepresentation is considered as a crime.

Hope it helps in deciding what actions you should take.

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
Mazshai said:
Ok thanx I have another question if marriage was not registered in Canada can they ask for canadian divorce divorce or just pakistani divorce would b enough ?
yes Pakistani divorce will be acceptable

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
+1
Many thanks for the detailed reply, really appreciated. You are assuming right i will be landing for first time on FSW program and have CoPR. I have couple of questions
1. If i do my landing, come back to Pak and get married the process to sponsor wife is 3 years? I checked cic website and it says 85days + 11 months London VO time. 2. Can i sponsor my wife while staying in Pak(after initial landing n getting PR card) or do i have to be in Canada to do that
3. Should i be having a job to sponsor her?
4. What can be the implications of opting for option 1 i.e. getting married before i land and inform vo, as someone suggested me that since u have a visa u shudnt take a risk n get a PR card before doing anything
kriv said:
what kind of visa do you have? answering this question will help getting a better answer.

Assuming you got a visa and COPR to complete your landing in canada and you will be landing as a permanent resident in canada. in such a case if you get married before your landing you have to return your visa and include your wife in your application and after a new visa is issued you can land.( both you and your wife will get the new Pr visa at the same time)
As you were unmarried while cic processed and complete your Pr application, so if you do landing with a changed marital status without notifying cic about your wife you may face serious problems. on the the contrary if you decide to hide your marriage and you successfully land in canada and get your PR card you will not be able to sponsor your wife at all in future. CIC is very strict in this, you have to declare your wife in your documents. you can reduce the processing time by sending all required documets once you get married which are:-
- identity documents of your wife, upfront medical exam, fee to process your wife, additional CIC forms, police reports etc.

1) if you choose to get married before landing:
Best is to notify cic about your marriage and send all the details of your wife. most likely you will be returning your PR visa to your visa office stating you got married and request that your wife be added to your application. Your wife will need to fill out forms for background checks etc. and do medicals. If your wife is found medically inadmissible, so will you. If all goes well, you both get your PR visas and can land in Canada together. remember your application will not be like reset to zero, as your part of application is already completed so only your wife part of the application will be processed. This process may take few months extra (2-6months) but better and shorter than to sponsor your wife later which is a long process and may take years to complete. and the best advantage is that you both will be landing in canada at the same time.

2) if you choose to get married after landing:
you can land in canada with no problems. get your PR card (it will take 2-4 months) return back to your country, get married and return to Canada and find a good job to be eligible to sponsor your wife. this process in whole will cost you about 3 years.

3) getting married before landing and not declaring your wife
Be aware you cannot claim at any point in future that you were married before your landing IF you land as a single or land without declaring your wife. So you cannot sponsor your wife at all in future.
-if you land in canada as a single and afterwards try to sponsor your wife providing a marriage certificate which has a date of wedding before your landing cic may take a legal action against you
-if by any means now or in future cic finds that you were married before your landing and you didn't declared your wife
you may loose your PR status with a Ban to enter into canada as misrepresentation is considered as a crime.

Hope it helps in deciding what actions you should take.

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
freddy2147 said:
+1
Many thanks for the detailed reply, really appreciated. You are assuming right i will be landing for first time on FSW program and have CoPR. I have couple of questions
1. If i do my landing, come back to Pak and get married the process to sponsor wife is 3 years? I checked cic website and it says 85days + 11 months London VO time. 2. Can i sponsor my wife while staying in Pak(after initial landing n getting PR card) or do i have to be in Canada to do that
4. What can be the implications of opting for option 1 i.e. getting married before i land and inform vo, as someone suggested me that since u have a visa u shudnt take a risk n get a PR card before doing anything
1. If i do my landing, come back to Pak and get married the process to sponsor wife is 3 years? I checked cic website and it says 85days + 11 months London VO time.

i wish everyone gets his/her application completed as per the processing timings mentioned on cic website but unfortunately there are many here on this forum who have crossed this timeline long ago. who knows.. you might be the lucky one and get your sponsor application completed within the mentioned timeline.( btw true many do get it all completed).

2. Can i sponsor my wife while staying in Pak(after initial landing n getting PR card) or do i have to be in Canada to do that
You have to be in canada all the time..although you can visit pakistan/wife during the process (short visits).

technically the answer to this question is both YES and NO. having a job will prove that you actually reside in canada and you are in the position to provide an undertaking for your spouse that you will support her in all means (financial, health care etc). and NO cuz you might be eligible to sponsor her without a job depending on your situation and the province in which you live . a permanent resident living abroad cannot sponsor his family so to live in canada your activities (job) will anyhow help you to avoid any such red flag.

Your application is already complete so you are done with it...the only risk lies on your wife's part of application as she has to undergo medical exam, security and background check if she is found inadmissible to Canada for any reason (medical, security or criminal) then your application/visa may also be turned down. other than this i don't find any reason tobe considered as risk. Yes a delay in your plan to move to canada will for sure come along by choosing this option. BUt still better than the sponsorship timeline

I know it is difficult to make decisions in such situations. whichever way you choose i hope and pray you go through by smoothly. The Government here is nowadays very committed and taking bold steps in improving the timelines for spousal sponsors (family reunification) so you never know what other options may show up in near future.

hope it helps

atra

Sep 16, 2014
atra said:
I applied for the "Notes" two days prior to the "Decision Made" intimation . Any how, additional information is always useful. Who knows when you need it
Dear Everyone
Decision on my application was made on Dec 28, 2014. Received email for sending the passport to CHC Islamabad on Jan 19, 2014 which has been sent through TCS on next day e.g. Jan 20, 2015.
Wish every one good luck for their cases

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
+1
Many thanks for the detailed response, really appreciated.
kriv said:
1. If i do my landing, come back to Pak and get married the process to sponsor wife is 3 years? I checked cic website and it says 85days + 11 months London VO time.

i wish everyone gets his/her application completed as per the processing timings mentioned on cic website but unfortunately there are many here on this forum who have crossed this timeline long ago. who knows.. you might be the lucky one and get your sponsor application completed within the mentioned timeline.( btw true many do get it all completed).

2. Can i sponsor my wife while staying in Pak(after initial landing n getting PR card) or do i have to be in Canada to do that
You have to be in canada all the time..although you can visit pakistan/wife during the process (short visits).

technically the answer to this question is both YES and NO. having a job will prove that you actually reside in canada and you are in the position to provide an undertaking for your spouse that you will support her in all means (financial, health care etc). and NO cuz you might be eligible to sponsor her without a job depending on your situation and the province in which you live . a permanent resident living abroad cannot sponsor his family so to live in canada your activities (job) will anyhow help you to avoid any such red flag.

Your application is already complete so you are done with it...the only risk lies on your wife's part of application as she has to undergo medical exam, security and background check if she is found inadmissible to Canada for any reason (medical, security or criminal) then your application/visa may also be turned down. other than this i don't find any reason tobe considered as risk. Yes a delay in your plan to move to canada will for sure come along by choosing this option. BUt still better than the sponsorship timeline

I know it is difficult to make decisions in such situations. whichever way you choose i hope and pray you go through by smoothly. The Government here is nowadays very committed and taking bold steps in improving the timelines for spousal sponsors (family reunification) so you never know what other options may show up in near future.

hope it helps

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atra said:
Dear Everyone
Decision on my application was made on Dec 28, 2014. Received email for sending the passport to CHC Islamabad on Jan 19, 2014 which has been sent through TCS on next day e.g. Jan 20, 2015.
congrats....

amcmurray

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
re med 30th Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18th ..sent with Passport copy
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
12th jan 2015.. sent on 13th jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting patiently
LANDED..........
waiting
congratulations!!
You received a pdf file in the attachment or word file??

atra said:
Dear Everyone

atra

Sep 16, 2014
amcmurray said:
congratulations!!
You received a pdf file in the attachment or word file??
I received email with PDF File attached "PHEP Pakistan". It is a generic email which does not mention any name of addressee. Probably same Email is sent to all the decided cases. Me and my spouse both got the same email on our individual email addresses.

amcmurray

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
re med 30th Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18th ..sent with Passport copy
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
12th jan 2015.. sent on 13th jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting patiently
LANDED..........
waiting
I got that same file too ... few get the word file..
i got pdf file on monday n then a word file on tuesday last week..
But i sent my passport according to the pdf file...

atra said:
I received email with PDF File attached "PHEP Pakistan". It is a generic email which does not mention any name of addressee. Probably same Email is sent to all the decided cases. Me and my spouse both got the same email on our individual email addresses.

awasuh12

Jan 21, 2015
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
4-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
27-Jan-2014
Med's Request
12-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
27-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
3-Dec-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
InshAllah Mid of Feb
Asslamualikum Everyone,

I apply for immigration on 7 Nov 2013, Remid on 27 Nov 2014 and PPR on 4 Dec 2014, I send my PP to Islamabad but PP is not back yet, i am waiting for it, I want to ask you all that I submit my all educational documents to CIC and CIC is not send it back yet, When i get back my documents with PP or not, Any one who got PP back there is educational documents and PR forms too?

Waiting for response
Thanks