+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovepink said:
hey everyone!
this is just an off topic question..i have applied for my spouse and still waiting and I was wondering when he gets his visa are we allowed to
have connected flight? I wanted to stay a night or two at Dubai on our way- I heard I don't need a visa as I am Canadian citizen but I was not sure if my husband needs one or will he just get it from the airport? or does he have to apply in Pakistan and where and how? all the help would be greatly appreciated:) anyone here know any info? or will the Canadian gov will have any issue with that?
Yes you can. If ur flying from Emirates airlines you can go to their site and apply for his visa (transit or tourist) online. Make sure u provide a copy of his Canadian visa so that they know he's allowed to proceed to Canada from the UAE.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
sponsorfa27 said:
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of theImmigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner. Insufficient evidence has been provided that this is a legal and genuine marriage.

Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given a final 30 days to address the following concerns and/or provide any requested items:

- According to the information you have provided on your application, and despite the fact that your sponsor did remain in Pakistan for a few days after your wedding, it appears that you did not celebrate the Rukhsati. Also, despite the fact that more than one year has passed since your wedding, you have not provided any satisfactory evidence that the Rukhsati was later celebrated. You say, at Question 27, on your IMM5490 questionnaire, on your application that you and the sponsor will celebrate Rukhsati only once you have your visa. This is not, in my opinion, a satisfactory explanation for why you have not celebrated the Rukhsati. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Rukhsati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations. Given the above, I have concerns regarding the bona fides of your relationship.

I also have concerns about the photos you have submitted to show you actually married the sponsor. The photos in my possession show very few people attending or participating and little evidence of receptions before or after your wedding.

Any information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days, including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

Im booked to go bak January 7. Rukhsuti on 14.

I have emailed them. Will they extend
Please everyone make sure when you apply show proof of rukhsati, CHC don't consider marriage without rukhsati, usually ppl who submit applicationafter nikkah there process gets delayed and they usually get visa once they submit rukhsati proof....

Please if you want to submit documents have a proper function of atleast 200 to 300 guests and shows pictures of rukhsati.... Just get the pictures....

Farisha

Dec 22, 2014
I submitted my husband's application on July 2, 2013 which then sent to Islamabad on July 30, 2013. They transferred our case to London in September 2014 and we were not told about it until I figured it out myself by emailing to London Office.

Since then we have not heard anything from London although I have submitted my inquiry several times. They have not even asked my husband's medical assessment yet. Its really frustrating.

Is there anything like spreadsheet? My friend told me about spreadsheet.

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
today is last day of 11 months cycle i.e. from 23rd Jan.

1. Am I calculating it the right way ?
2. I have not received any thing as yet :( what should I do ?

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Farisha said:
I submitted my husband's application on July 2, 2013 which then sent to Islamabad on July 30, 2013. They transferred our case to London in September 2014 and we were not told about it until I figured it out myself by emailing to London Office.

Since then we have not heard anything from London although I have submitted my inquiry several times. They have not even asked my husband's medical assessment yet. Its really frustrating.

Is there anything like spreadsheet? My friend told me about spreadsheet.
I'm not sure about a spreadsheet Farisha. But a suggestion is to order notes it will give you a better picture of where your file is at.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ks1234567 said:
today is last day of 11 months cycle i.e. from 23rd Jan.

1. Am I calculating it the right way ?
2. I have not received any thing as yet :( what should I do ?
Order notes at the end of Jan or in Feb this will provide you a better picture of what is going on with your file ks1234567

amcmurray

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
re med 30th Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18th ..sent with Passport copy
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
12th jan 2015.. sent on 13th jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting patiently
LANDED..........
waiting
I applied in OCT 2013, my husband is in canada.. I sent my medical as well. in jan 2014 my documents were sent to London,
and Oct 2014 i got an email for re medical and passport copy request and RPRF fee as well .. so got that done as well. according to london's processing time it was suppose to be 10 months, which means by OCT i was suppose to get my visa, Ive sent the medical and Everything .. Waiting now..

speedstah said:
For all those people who have their files transferred to London, have you ordered notes yet to see whats going on? Or if there has been any progress?

I am just skeptic if London is going to go with their usual 10 months timelines with our files or will they subject these files to a longer timeline? I am hoping its the first case!

All people with their files in London should share their timelines here, that would be of immense help to everyone!

nostalgia

Sep 17, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-12-2013
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-1-2015 Alhamdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
how can we add baby on the timeline? could somebody tell me the whole procedure? also tell me after issuance of visa what is the expiry time? in what time frame do we have to enter Canada?

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
ASyed said:
Order notes at the end of Jan or in Feb this will provide you a better picture of what is going on with your file ks1234567
Hi ASyed, yes I will do actually, just a question aren't they bound to give you details of your file even on email when the processing time is over ?

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ks1234567 said:
Hi ASyed, yes I will do actually, just a question aren't they bound to give you details of your file even on email when the processing time is over ?
Not that I'm aware of no. I've never heard of this ks1234567 :(

In case you need info to order notes pls see below

You have to be in Canada to order notes and you will require a CREDIT CARD it will cost $5.

Submit this document

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

this the website

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

It takes 30 days from the time you order

Section A & C - If your the sponsor fill out your name
Section B - your spouses name is filled out (applicant)
Section D - is your choice Mail or Email correspondence
Section E & F - signatures and dates
Section G - if your under age 18

sister ASyed

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
ASyed said:
Not that I'm aware of no. I've never heard of this ks1234567 :(

In case you need info to order notes pls see below

You have to be in Canada to order notes and you will require a CREDIT CARD it will cost $5.

Submit this document

this the website

sister ASyed
Thank you sister Asyed for the detail info. I shall order notes ASAP as they will take 30 days again :( :( not good after all this time, still waiting :( :( don't feel good about it now!

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Asslamu alaykum Forum Family,

This is a message for all that are sending multiple queries to London this can have a negative impact on your case as per below.

If you want to find out something order notes this will give you an answer to most of your questions In Sha Allah

In order to best use our resources, we will not send confirmation that we have received your documents. If you would like confirmation of receipt, you can send your documents by registered mail and then follow up with your postal service. Once we receive your documents, we will update your file. You will not be contacted until it is necessary.

Do not send the same update by multiple methods. This creates confusion and can delay the processing of your application.

Above taken from the following link

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx?lang=eng

How to order notes

Submit this document

this the website

Hope this helps

sis ASyed :)

Mazshai

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Waiting
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
January 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
ASyed said:
Asslamu alaykum Forum Family,

This is a message for all that are sending multiple queries to London this can have a negative impact on your case as per below.

If you want to find out something order notes this will give you an answer to most of your questions In Sha Allah

In order to best use our resources, we will not send confirmation that we have received your documents. If you would like confirmation of receipt, you can send your documents by registered mail and then follow up with your postal service. Once we receive your documents, we will update your file. You will not be contacted until it is necessary.

Do not send the same update by multiple methods. This creates confusion and can delay the processing of your application.

Above taken from the following link

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx?lang=eng

How to order notes

Submit this document

this the website

Hope this helps

sis ASyed :)
I'm in Canada I'm sponsoring my husband I'm going to order notes but I think in section A should b my husband's name coz he is authorizing me to reveal his personal information ?
Plz tell me coz today I'm doing that and my husband signed section A isn't that right?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
nostalgia said:
how can we add baby on the timeline? could somebody tell me the whole procedure? also tell me after issuance of visa what is the expiry time? in what time frame do we have to enter Canada?
You want to add a new born to your file right?
Is the sponsor Canadian national/Citizen or just a PR holder? And where was the baby born?
Visa exp date is the date when your latest Med expires. And you have to enter Canada before that date.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
hello everyone...

What is the minimum time CHC-Islamabad could take to send the passport back.... My wife's passport reached CHC Islamabad today monday morning, I am assuming i may get it back in 2 weeks....

so anyone who received their passport in November or december, how many days it takes for CHC to stamp the visa and send it back...