Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
gcmsnotespuzzle said:
I think immigration call center 1-888-242-2100 should be able to confirm these details to you whether your file was transferred to LVO and when was it transferred. I found that if you are polite with those guys, they can be pretty helpful.
Salam, thank you so much today I will try to call cic, Jazakallah , Naveed

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
gcmsnotespuzzle said:
I applied on June 19,2013 and my file was transferred to LVO in February,2014. I noticed naveedpcs applied on June 14,2013 ( only a few days earlier than me) and that file was transferred in Nov 2013. It will be interesting to see when was your file transferred considering almost same time of application ( June 2013).
I think all june cases are transfered in feb 2014. but they have pick n choose strategy for processing the cases.. Seems like :s

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
Sidkhan said:
I think all june cases are transfered in feb 2014. but they have pick n choose strategy for processing the cases.. Seems like :s
Hmm ya dear
MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
khan877 said:
Hmm ya dear
MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL
what i gathered is they kept early 2013 cases with 2012 n started retro .. As we can see they r summing up late 2013 cases ist!

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Sidkhan said:
Salam. Yes maybe you are right that all June 2013 cases are move to London from Islamabad but I did not receive any letter of transfer that my case is moved to cic Islamabad to London uk. Naveed

Mazshai

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Waiting
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
January 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
gcmsnotespuzzle said:
I applied on June 19,2013 and my file was transferred to LVO in February,2014. I noticed naveedpcs applied on June 14,2013 ( only a few days earlier than me) and that file was transferred in Nov 2013. It will be interesting to see when was your file transferred considering almost same time of application ( June 2013).
I also apply in June 2013 but my file was transfer in June 2014 after one year after that I'm waiting for next step

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Mazshai said:
I also apply in June 2013 but my file was transfer in June 2014 after one year after that I'm waiting for next step
Salam, could you pease write here your file transfer to Islamabad Pk or London uk? This is very strange that there are three different cases of June 2013 but transfer date of cic is very different in every case . Thanks In advance. Naveed

Mazshai

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Waiting
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
January 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
naveedpcs said:
Salam, could you pease write here your file transfer to Islamabad Pk or London uk? This is very strange that there are three different cases of June 2013 but transfer date of cic is very different in every case . Thanks In advance. Naveed
Applied on June 05 2013
File transfered to Islamabad July 17 2013
File transferred to London UK June 19 2014
And that's it no further process

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys! It's been a while since I last posted here. It's been almost 6 months my hubby's case is in process, meaning we have been waiting for ppr for almost 6 months and still haven't received anything yet. I can not explain in words how I feel towards our situation, waiting forever to get together and start a normal married life. Anyways so the last email I got from London was the following:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that this file has been assigned to an officer for a background review.

Once the background review has been completed, we should be in a position to advise on a timeframe for completion of the application.

The background review should be completed within the next 30 days.

Sincerely,

NXR
And I received it on November 6. The 30 days will be 6th of December. It says within, meaning I could get ppr email before the 30 days finish because they may finish the review in less then 30 days. Oh and my Mp emailed me after she did an inquiry on my case saying the following:
I was able to follow up and can see that the background checks appear completed as of 2 weeks ago. That is great news. The file is currently pending review and background decision. The officer I spoke with noted that the processing time has passed but because of the new development, cannot send an email as of yet. We were advised to follow up in 30 days. Please send me another email at that time for follow up.

So it's two different emails. One response from London is to my lawyer and the second response is to my mp.
Now guys waiting is killing the both of us.. Especially my husband.
Sorry for such a long post, what are your thoughts on what the hell London is up to ?
Thanks in advance !

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
havehope2014 said:
Hi guys! It's been a while since I last posted here. It's been almost 6 months my hubby's case is in process, meaning we have been waiting for ppr for almost 6 months and still haven't received anything yet. I can not explain in words how I feel towards our situation, waiting forever to get together and start a normal married life. Anyways so the last email I got from London was the following:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that this file has been assigned to an officer for a background review.

Once the background review has been completed, we should be in a position to advise on a timeframe for completion of the application.

Sincerely,

NXR
And I received it on November 6. The 30 days will be 6th of December. It says within, meaning I could get ppr email before the 30 days finish because they may finish the review in less then 30 days. Oh and my Mp emailed me after she did an inquiry on my case saying the following:
I was able to follow up and can see that the background checks appear completed as of 2 weeks ago. That is great news. The file is currently pending review and background decision. The officer I spoke with noted that the processing time has passed but because of the new development, cannot send an email as of yet. We were advised to follow up in 30 days. Please send me another email at that time for follow up.

So it's two different emails. One response from London is to my lawyer and the second response is to my mp.
Sorry for such a long post, what are your thoughts on what the hell London is up to ?
Thanks in advance !
Great that at least they sent you some information, usually there reply is wage and standard for every one. "what the hell London is up to" Seriously dude, have no freaking clue why the heck the are so damn not working as per SLA

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ks1234567 said:
Great that at least they sent you some information, usually there reply is wage and standard for every one. "what the hell London is up to" Seriously dude, have no freaking clue why the heck the are so damn not working as per SLA
Like seriously what on Earth are they doing! Everything is done but still no news of ppr! The 33 months timeline has passed my husbands case, soon it will be 35 months as of the date of AOR.

Hudar87

Jun 29, 2014
Milton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2013
AOR Received.
06-2013
File Transfer...
01-2014
Med's Request
08-2014
Med's Done....
09-2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
Hello,

I am looking for some advice or information about how and when everyone's original educational documents and nikkah nama, etc were returned to them? Mine is a husband case and he received his PPR 2 on November 13, 2014 and submitted his passport on November 17, 2014 however he has not yet received any of his original documents back yet.

We did e-mail the London Visa Office on Nov 18, titled it 'Urgent' and asked when they would be returned but have not received any answer back yet. Does anyone know when they are usually returned? Are they ever returned to the person in Canada or only to the applicant in Pakistan? We did confirm around October when they were working on our case that the London Visa Office has all his original documents.

Any advice anyone has would be most helpful to us! Thank you everyone for all your support :)

t_imtia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2013
File Transfer...
November 26, 2013
Med's Request
November 3, 2014
Med's Done....
November 28, 2014
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon!
naveedpcs said:
Naveed, it happens! Even with those that applied later on in 2013 the timelines are quite different for them! It all depends on how fast the agent starts processing your file or the amount of time they take assessing everything.

I will give you an example. Me and my two male cousins got married in the same month but 2 weeks apart. All three of us live in the same city in Canada so we all came back and applied for the sponsorship of our spouses on the same date at the same time. My one cousin got his letter that file is moved to London from Mississauga one month after applying, I got the letter two months after applying and my second cousin got it 4 months after applying. We all applied October 2013. Since then my husband got the medical request on Nov 3rd, my cousin who got his letter 4 months after his wife got medical request a week ago and my first cousin who got the file transfer letter in one month his wife still has not got any requests or updates. It's all dependent on kismat, timing, agents, etc.

Do not worry brother. You just need to keep making Dua!

t_imtia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2013
File Transfer...
November 26, 2013
Med's Request
November 3, 2014
Med's Done....
November 28, 2014
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon!
havehope2014 said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,

NXR

Thanks in advance !
35 months! That is crazy sister! For me it has been just over a year and already it is frustrating. Again mostly on the part of my Husband, but I visit often enough, but the issue is starting life together. I wish you get your process sorted out ASAP inshaAllah! Just make lots of dua as nothing else helps in these cases! Keep hope! :)