19-06-2014
Med's Request
January 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
hladha said:
So I suppose your baby is Canadian born?? In that case you just have to send the birth certificate to LVO to inform them about the addition to your family. Your baby doesn't need to go through the immigration process as a dependant as he is already a citizen. And even if the baby is born in Pakistan, you don't need to add him as a dependant cos he will be a citizen automatically as one of the parents is a citizen. Hope that helps. :)
And congratulations for the little bundle of joy.
Thanx :) ya my baby is canadian as he born in Canada. So I just have to send birth certificate
Thanx a lot for ur help :)

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
berket said:
That's not true I know personally several families who had it all done in 11 months and there are people in the forum who have it done sometimes in 12. But it's definately not going to be 33 months.
well i ve seen a woman here who applied in 2008....

nothing can be said at the moment, but yes its true that Indian ve got immigration much faster and smoother than us

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
handsup said:
well i ve seen a woman here who applied in 2008....

nothing can be said at the moment, but yes its true that Indian ve got immigration much faster and smoother than us
That lady is a refuge case from Afghanistan. :)

Hope for the best n prepare for the worst. It's going to be faster as we have seen the trend recently. But still CIC is unpredictable.

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
Mazshai said:
Thanx :) ya my baby is canadian as he born in Canada. So I just have to send birth certificate
Yes :)
Np!

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Mazshai said:
If your kid is already a citizen why are you sending anything to CIC ? He/she is not part of the sponsorship application as the baby isn't a dependent of the applicant [your husband]

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
hladha said:

Hope for the best n prepare for the worst. It's going to be faster as we have seen the trend recently. But still CIC is unpredictable.
yeahhhhh
what does your ecas show ?

We applied in Feb 2013

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
handsup said:
yeahhhhh
what does your ecas show ?

We applied in Feb 2013
Just application received!! :(
Nothing so far.
How about you?

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
hladha said:

My case was done in 22 months... nothing close to 12 months... lol.... other cases from 2012, 2011 r still stuck n there r still some that haven't even had remedical requests!... London also doesn't seem to have n e idea bout Pakistani marriages as many ppl r receiving requests for Urdu nikah namas when they only submitted English ones.... n requests for rukhsati pics only cuz ppl didn't describe their rukhsati pics as "Rukhsati".... This is surprising cuz I've heard there are many officers of Pakistani descent in London.... It seems like a deliberate attempt to delay applications for no reason... It's obvious they are not processing applications the same way CHC was

A question for ppl who've recently landed in Canada.... I think Condition 51 would apply to most of u guys that applied after oct 2012.... have they issued u guys a temporary PR card?.... since u have to wait 2 years until they issue the real PR card?.... wut bout health benefits?.... would u be eligible now or after 2 years?

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I just found out from the CPP-Ottawa thread that some applications r being sent to CPP-O from London n apparently this is a recent development.... is that the case?!.... during the time I applied applications were being held in Ottawa.... mine was held in CPP-O for a year catching dust before it was transferred to Islamabad.... Has anyone had their application transferred from London to Ottawa?... if this is happening this is completely insane!.... wuts wrong with Pakistani applications that they're being bounced around like this??! totally ridiculous!

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
mrashid123 said:
My case was done in 22 months... nothing close to 12 months... lol.... other cases from 2012, 2011 r still stuck n there r still some that haven't even had remedical requests!... London also doesn't seem to have n e idea bout Pakistani marriages as many ppl r receiving requests for Urdu nikah namas when they only submitted English ones.... n requests for rukhsati pics only cuz ppl didn't describe their rukhsati pics as "Rukhsati".... This is surprising cuz I've heard there are many officers of Pakistani descent in London.... It seems like a deliberate attempt to delay applications for no reason... It's obvious they are not processing applications the same way CHC was

A question for ppl who've recently landed in Canada.... I think Condition 51 would apply to most of u guys that applied after oct 2012.... have they issued u guys a temporary PR card?.... since u have to wait 2 years until they issue the real PR card?.... wut bout health benefits?.... would u be eligible now or after 2 years?
Your application was processed in Islamabad I think and not London. So the current trend doesn't apply to you. As seen recently, they have processed 2013 application way faster than what Islamabad was doing. Also they managed to clear up most of the backlog of 2011 n 2012 if not all of it. Cos obviously Islamabad wasn't doing anything at all,so they had loads of applications to process. I don't think they will process the applications within 12 months but it won't be 33 months either. Should be sooner like 14-16 months.

As the conditional pr,I don't think there is a difference between a conditional n non conditional resident. Except for if they don't fulfill the requirement of living with their sponsor for two years, CIC will have the right to revoke their residency. Or else after two years this condition will be lifted.

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
mrashid123 said:
I just found out from the CPP-Ottawa thread that some applications r being sent to CPP-O from London n apparently this is a recent development.... is that the case?!.... during the time I applied applications were being held in Ottawa.... mine was held in CPP-O for a year catching dust before it was transferred to Islamabad.... Has anyone had their application transferred from London to Ottawa?... if this is happening this is completely insane!.... wuts wrong with Pakistani applications that they're being bounced around like this??! totally ridiculous!
This is happening since august 2014. They straight forward applications from London are being sent to Ottawa after the SA for further processing. There is nothing wrong with it. They won't hold up the files n then move it to LVO. Instead they will process them in Ottawa only. I think it's a good step cos London is already flooded with Islamabad backlog, so they are dividing the burden to save the trouble n delays.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hladha said:
Your application was processed in Islamabad I think and not London. So the current trend doesn't apply to you. As seen recently, they have processed 2013 application way faster than what Islamabad was doing. Also they managed to clear up most of the backlog of 2011 n 2012 if not all of it. Cos obviously Islamabad wasn't doing anything at all,so they had loads of applications to process. I don't think they will process the applications within 12 months but it won't be 33 months either. Should be sooner like 14-16 months.

As the conditional pr,I don't think there is a difference between a conditional n non conditional resident. Except for if they don't fulfill the requirement of living with their sponsor for two years, CIC will have the right to revoke their residency. Or else after two years this condition will be lifted.
London's first priority should have been to clear out 2011, 2012 cases first n foremost... but its good to see 2013's r being processed sooner than us 2012'ers... good sign for future applications... I've heard of two 2013 applications being completed in 7-8 months.... is that really true?

Wut ur saying bout conditional residents makes sense.... so that should allow ppl to travel during the 2 year period... but r there other restrictions?... like how would CIC make sure relationship continues for 2 years... is it just a wait n see or do u have to report every so often or something?

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hladha said:
This is happening since august 2014. They straight forward applications from London are being sent to Ottawa after the SA for further processing. There is nothing wrong with it. They won't hold up the files n then move it to LVO. Instead they will process them in Ottawa only. I think it's a good step cos London is already flooded with Islamabad backlog, so they are dividing the burden to save the trouble n delays.
This is completely ridiculous... its like a Ping-Pong game they've started.... paki applications from 2011, 2012 would have gone from Mississauga to CPP-O then to Ilsamabad then to London then back to CPP-O... where r they gonna send them next??.... Timbuktu??!...lol.... this is just further evidence of the conservative govt failing the CIC.... this needs to end... I highly doubt this will speed things up.... this will cause more confusion n ppl's original documents will b lost in this stupid Ping-Pong game!..... there needs to be a major overhaul.... MP Anderson needs to show some results!

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
mrashid123 said:
London's first priority should have been to clear out 2011, 2012 cases first n foremost... but its good to see 2013's r being processed sooner than us 2012'ers... good sign for future applications... I've heard of two 2013 applications being completed in 7-8 months.... is that really true?

Wut ur saying bout conditional residents makes sense.... so that should allow ppl to travel during the 2 year period... but r there other restrictions?... like how would CIC make sure relationship continues for 2 years... is it just a wait n see or do u have to report every so often or something?
CIC has no prorities or first come first serve basis. I'm sure you've observed that. Also it's true that some of applications were processed within 7-8 months. Even the creator of this thread applied in sept 2013 n got the PP in hand with visa in July 2014. Another applicant applied in august 2013 n got the PP back with visa in august 2014. So that's how it's been recently.

Well is too early for that. Wait for two years to pass from the day this rule was applied. N see how CIC rolls. They never seize to surprise us!! :)

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
mrashid123 said:
This is completely ridiculous... its like a Ping-Pong game they've started.... paki applications from 2011, 2012 would have gone from Mississauga to CPP-O then to Ilsamabad then to London then back to CPP-O... where r they gonna send them next??.... Timbuktu??!...lol.... this is just further evidence of the conservative govt failing the CIC.... this needs to end... I highly doubt this will speed things up.... this will cause more confusion n ppl's original documents will b lost in this stupid Ping-Pong game!..... there needs to be a major overhaul.... MP Anderson needs to show some results!
Well, do we really have a choice? They are doing as they wish, but it's a call for ppl to make sure not to vote them again. They've messed it up big time!