+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Yes about our relationship and who supposed to married and current address is not complex but my partner was not at home and maybe for more check she ask for virtual interview
Same here email ask add docments and 1 letter attached virtul metting interview ...send add docments and stiil wait..but i have question can any one expirece about virtul interview ...means what they ask question bala bala?awaiting reply thanks

Ipol

Feb 24, 2021
Sometimes its fun reading peoples comment and experience. For those of you who had their medical extended, you are damn lucky. I was ask to do my medical since the one on file have expired and i should also fill security background check form and submit within 30 days. But the problem here is that, all panel physicians within Ontario are fully booked till September, some few places are booking for July. Its so disheartened, anyone in this same situation.
IRCC email came in yesterday.

katherineatcanada

Jun 11, 2019
No , I didn’t receive any mail for more document , but about 1 month ago one officer called me and after 30 minutes she told we will email you for virtual interview
And I am still waiting to get email, you are lucky to have received
I have to say .
that the phone call I received from irc was completely unexpected and I did not know that I was going to be called.
That was an auto email only for consent, not was an appointment or schedule of interview. Very confused about it , if they're doubt relationship, why they never ask about any additional information?

Reactions: Rositabela

katherineatcanada

Jun 11, 2019
Same here email ask add docments and 1 letter attached virtul metting interview ...send add docments and stiil wait..but i have question can any one expirece about virtul interview ...means what they ask question bala bala?awaiting reply thanks
Could you tell me when you received that email? Was the email send from etobicoke-cic- apr@cic.gc.ca ? thanks.

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Sometimes its fun reading peoples comment and experience. For those of you who had their medical extended, you are damn lucky. I was ask to do my medical since the one on file have expired and i should also fill security background check form and submit within 30 days. But the problem here is that, all panel physicians within Ontario are fully booked till September, some few places are booking for July. Its so disheartened, anyone in this same situation.
IRCC email came in yesterday.
i was in similar situation before .. I called the panel Physician office who did my medical first time...and told them that I was there before ... luckily there was a cancellation and they adjusted me on that.... you need to tell them that you were existing applicant visited their clinic earlier... sometime they consider you on those grounds and adjust you on cancellations if at all there are any...try it out

Reactions: Ipol

Ipol

Feb 24, 2021
i was in similar situation before .. I called the panel Physician office who did my medical first time...and told them that I was there before ... luckily there was a cancellation and they adjusted me on that.... you need to tell them that you were existing applicant visited their clinic earlier... sometime they consider you on those grounds and adjust you on cancellations if at all there are any...try it out
I did my medical in sometime in October 2019, and the place is booked till September and the Secretary wasn't considerable....lucky i got a place for next week monday

Bankers Box

Apr 9, 2021
I received the gcms notes yesterday and noticed our file was again assigned to an officer for the third time with the due date of May 16. As usual, nothing happened. What would be the reason that it gets assigned and nothing happens?

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
I received the gcms notes yesterday and noticed our file was again assigned to an officer for the third time with the due date of May 16. As usual, nothing happened. What would be the reason that it gets assigned and nothing happens?
Maybe since things are changing they have given it to someone else to work on because the rep prior has too much work load...

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hi , I received a correspondence from IRCC just now... stating the processing of my application for PR in Canada is now complete , asking if there is any change in condition and if the residential address is same... once confirmed IRCC will finalized the application ... any idea what is next step.. looks like this is pre step for issuing COPR. I see Decision made in ECAS

Last edited:

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Hi , I received a correspondence from IRCC just now... stating the processing of my application for PR in Canada is now complete , asking if there is any change in condition and if the residential address is same... once confirmed IRCC will finalized the application ... any idea what is next step.. looks like this is pre step for issuing COPR
Congrts still u are in final stage ...i am wait also consent virtul inteview and already send add doc...so what do you thing me waiting interview or right away same for you pr proces compelte?any idea

Reactions: Rositabela

Bankers Box

Apr 9, 2021
Hi , I received a correspondence from IRCC just now... stating the processing of my application for PR in Canada is now complete , asking if there is any change in condition and if the residential address is same... once confirmed IRCC will finalized the application ... any idea what is next step.. looks like this is pre step for issuing COPR. I see Decision made in ECAS
The next step would be to receive e-mail from landings which is invitation to PR Confirmation Portal. They’ll ask simple questions like your name, personal email address, original date of entry to Canada, etc. Once you respond to that email they’ll create your portal account and send you the login information. On that portal you will confirm your current address and upload your photo which will allow them to mail your PR card and issue your eCOPR through that portal. Congratulations!! You are at the very final steps!!

Reactions: Manprad