+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Hello friends, my file was sent in September 2019and transfer to etobicok on july

After that, my case was silent until the

1 march , which happened to many other friends.

In the first week of march, my case was processed, but through a irc representative, I noticed that my file had been sent to London, Ontario.

I got a call about two weeks ago from no Caller ID and they talked to me about my case for about 32 minutes, but after the conversation, the officer said that we would have a virtual interview with you and we would email you,

But unfortunately, so far there is no news from the email whether any of my friends are in my situation

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Hello friends, my file was sent in September 2019and transfer to etobicok on july

In the first week of march, my case was processed, but through a irc representative, I noticed that my file had been sent to London, Ontario.

I got a call about two weeks ago from no Caller ID and they talked to me about my case for about 32 minutes, but after the conversation, the officer said that we would have a virtual interview with you and we would email you,

But unfortunately, so far there is no news from the email whether any of my friends are in my situation
phone conversation whats they ask question?officer

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston

Virtual Landings are taking place and Interviews through Microsoft Teams. They could also change their mind and just send you the link for the new portal for landing. From what I see here, most of us are still waiting for the step you are at.

Reactions: Rositabela

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Virtual Landings are taking place and Interviews through Microsoft Teams. They could also change their mind and just send you the link for the new portal for landing. From what I see here, most of us are still waiting for the step you are at.
Have you ever seen someone wait for a virtual interview and receive the portal instead? Thank you in advance ,
I found some lights of hope in your answer. Thank you very much

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Have you ever seen someone wait for a virtual interview and receive the portal instead? Thank you in advance ,
I found some lights of hope in your answer. Thank you very much
YES from updates in the facebook group for inland sponsorship.... search CANADA SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP SUPPORT GROUP on facebook people post updates all day long from different points in the process

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
YES from updates in the facebook group for inland sponsorship.... search CANADA SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP SUPPORT GROUP on facebook people post updates all day long from different points in the process
Yes, I'm in this group on Facebook,but, I'm just not sure if the virtual interview means the same as the landing interview.and also im not get dm in Pa till nowonly the officer told me will be email you for virtual interview , i hope the same means as virtual landing

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
@Rositabela what did they ask you during the first phone conversation? And where you missing any of the additional docs they asked you for in March 1?
About our relationship and my file and current address and the end of conversation she told me about virtual interview,
No no more document ask but 1 march I think my file for second time transferred to London ontario
Submit missagua
Transfer to etobicok
Transfer to lindon

Reactions: sharmgop

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
About our relationship and my file and current address and the end of conversation she told me about virtual interview,
No no more document ask but 1 march I think my file for second time transferred to London ontario
Submit missagua
Transfer to etobicok
Transfer to lindon
This is what is happening in your case.
After you got the March 1st letter,
If the officer is not satisfied by your submission, he has two options to proceed further with a decision which is taking interview or providing a procedural fairness letter. In your case, he did call you. Depending on that he transferred your application further to a london office and most importantly, that office can eventually issue you a procedural fairness letter if theyre also not satisfied. I’m not sure but that’s what I think is happening. Normally people are getting approved after March 1st letter submission.
I also got issued pfl after March 1st letter because officer wrote he is not satisfied.

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
This is what is happening in your case.
After you got the March 1st letter,
If the officer is not satisfied by your submission, he has two options to proceed further with a decision which is taking interview or providing a procedural fairness letter. In your case, he did call you. Depending on that he transferred your application further to a london office and most importantly, that office can eventually issue you a procedural fairness letter if theyre also not satisfied. I’m not sure but that’s what I think is happening. Normally people are getting approved after March 1st letter submission.
I also got issued pfl after March 1st letter because officer wrote he is not satisfied.
Sorry for you, what can you have to do now?
Actually etobicok didn’t ask me for further document, but they transfer me to london and when i call to ircc she told me your file has transferred there and also she said no comlex after that I don’t know why i had unexpected interview one day and the end she told me about virtual interview
Now im waiting and waiting again
I hope for you everything is going well

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Sorry for you, what can you have to do now?
Actually etobicok didn’t ask me for further document, but they transfer me to london and when i call to ircc she told me your file has transferred there and also she said no complex in your file, after that I don’t know why i had unexpected interview one day and the end she told me about virtual interview
Now im waiting and waiting again
I hope for you everything is going well

Shah 2018

May 23, 2021
I m 2018 applicant, file was transferred to etobicoke in august 2019 till now no update no new from etobicoke office. Anyone else has same situation

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
I just know its in Etobicoke and has not yeh assigned to an officer
Maybe try ordering notes because there has been some updates recently from that office. Every application is different but I am a 2019 applicant and file was transferred there in December 2020 and I heard from their office at the end of April 2021...