+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hello Tina when your file was transferred? Mine was transferred on 25 October 2018 till day nothing
In order to know what is going on, you need to contact your local MP office and also order a GCMS note to see what is happening. This might get you moving. This method works for many people, so it might work for you and others in this thread.

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hi guys anyone knows what it means,
My application was transferred to Etobicoke office on February 3rd 2021
On February 19th 2021 my application( on ECA) changed from in process to application received. Is this a good sign, because we received SA before application was transferred and was asked for landing fee and valid passport which I mailed to Etobicoke office
In order to know what is going on and get some answers, you need to contact your local MP office and also order a GCMS note to see what is happening. This might get you moving. This method works for many people, so it might work for you and others in this thread.

Ipol

Feb 24, 2021
Hello everyone, so i decided to comment today after reading so many write ups. Honestly its kinda depressing and i sympathize with you all. I'm an inland 2019 sponsorship....long story short fike was transferred Dec 12, 2019, ordered GCMS got 94 pages but in all i understood was INTERVIEW will be required. Although they withheld page 6 saying pursuant to section access to information act (19) 1.
I believe we all know that the for file transfer for further processing.... someone said something about going to etobicoke with placards, thats the only way to get their attention. We are left in the dark. Lets all rally and face our fear, when they see us in group, police will come then we will tell them our situations, if we are lucky media might come too depend if it goes viral.

Feb2020

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hello everyone, so i decided to comment today after reading so many write ups. Honestly its kinda depressing and i sympathize with you all. I'm an inland 2019 sponsorship....long story short fike was transferred Dec 12, 2019, ordered GCMS got 94 pages but in all i understood was INTERVIEW will be required. Although they withheld page 6 saying pursuant to section access to information act (19) 1.
I believe we all know that the for file transfer for further processing.... someone said something about going to etobicoke with placards, thats the only way to get their attention. We are left in the dark. Lets all rally and face our fear, when they see us in group, police will come then we will tell them our situations, if we are lucky media might come too depend if it goes viral.
I’m ready let’s do it. Sunday the feb 28th sunny day. Or we can have it Sunday March 11th so we can get the word out. And if someone could contact the media.

Feb2020

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
You should atleast try .. you’ve been waiting a long time .. you should reach out to different people who can help..
The MPs assistant said they can first check on the file. And from there we can take other actions but they will not make the process any faster :/ so useless.