+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Feb 21, 2020
Hi my ecas status changed from "Decision made" to "complete"....and a new line has been added saying " you entered canada at the etobicoke IRCC office on March 20,2021 and became a permanent resident. But nor me neither my lawyer received any thing. So i am thinking of calling them tomorrow. But i also know, its a good news ..n i really pray that everyone here waiting, gets some positive reply. Good luck everyone
How much time it took from Decision Made to Complete.?

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi my ecas status changed from "Decision made" to "complete"....and a new line has been added saying " you entered canada at the etobicoke IRCC office on March 20,2021 and became a permanent resident. But nor me neither my lawyer received any thing. So i am thinking of calling them tomorrow. But i also know, its a good news ..n i really pray that everyone here waiting, gets some positive reply. Good luck everyone
Congratulations. My decision made shows online tool. On 10 March but still no received any email yet. It's decision made shows good point?

Reactions: RAMAN2633

m96

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hello,

my application was transferred to the Kitchener office? we were told by the MP. We don't know the reason and anything. any thoughts?

RAMAN2633

Oct 6, 2016
Congratulations. My decision made shows online tool. On 10 March but still no received any email yet. It's decision made shows good point?
Decision made meaning they are all most done with your application. Some people received letter or an email. Its diffrent for everyone.check everyday online and it will shows you landed as permanent resident in etobicoke ircc office..end point is you are OK..