+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

spectatorXXII

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Canada
My security check passed 2 years ago just waiting for local office etobicoke to do secondary eligibility for this wait 2 years
I think under eligibility section page 11th on my note it said eligibility: review required (something like that.) Is your note has the same remark?
Shouldn't eligibility and security have the same due date? So your notes have S15(1) on the top right corner? maybe each case is different. I have been waiting for 19 months for nothing. Anyways wish you good luck

MohammadNoor

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
I think under eligibility section page 11th on my note it said eligibility: review required (something like that.) Is your note has the same remark?
Shouldn't eligibility and security have the same due date? So your notes have S15(1) on the top right corner? maybe each case is different. I have been waiting for 19 months for nothing. Anyways wish you good luck
My file transferred etobicoke on 25 oct 2018 From HUB Vancouver and mentioned On notes for eligibility review for local office

Reactions: spectatorXXII

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Common law application rejected after around 3 years 1 and half year took in Etobicoke office reason not genuine relationship even tho giving ton of proofs hope for the best applying again.

Johnson1200

Aug 12, 2019
Common law application rejected after around 3 years 1 and half year took in Etobicoke office reason not genuine relationship even tho giving ton of proofs hope for the best applying again.
Dam sorry to hear that. Did they point to any discrepancies in your app?

Smith2007

Nov 22, 2018
My file transferred etobicoke on 25 oct 2018 From HUB Vancouver and mentioned On notes for eligibility review for local office
So happy for you finally you can get a verdict soon. Did you finish your security check and eligibility ?
Congratulations
That is not nice at all, sorry about that

Smith2007

Nov 22, 2018
Progression on PR application move from 69% to 83% after file was transferred to Etobicoke, those anyone know why and what it means?

spectatorXXII

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Canada
you get negative decision made after interview ? the interviewer doesn’t like your answers ? You are in a serious relationship for so many years how can they just refute you by an interview? If you do it the second time I think Outland would be better at least you can invoke res judicata during IAD appeal. Anyways you have my best wishes.

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
you get negative decision made after interview ? the interviewer doesn’t like your answers ? You are in a serious relationship for so many years how can they just refute you by an interview? If you do it the second time I think Outland would be better at least you can invoke res judicata during IAD appeal. Anyways you have my best wishes.
These guys got no feelings even tho there immigration system is totally broken so lazy took years in everything hence we got no choice and applying again

spectatorXXII

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Canada
what is the timeline of new common law cases these days?
outland 6-12 months no transfer to local office, inland 12 plus ( this suppose to be ideal condition no COVID service disruption)
why don't you get married or vow renewal then file outland?
did the woman in the interview indicate the red flag or etc?

spectatorXXII

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Canada
it's okay to do it again coz inland you can only federal court appeal chances are very slim. if your relationship profile is strong and solid you will be fine. I'm in a very similar situation except I'm sponsoring someone

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
outland 6-12 months no transfer to local office, inland 12 plus ( this suppose to be ideal condition no COVID service disruption)
why don't you get married or vow renewal then file outland?
did the woman in the interview indicate the red flag or etc?
we are not sure to get marry in these circumstances yea i guess there was some problem in our interview otherwise everything was ok we have been living together for so long
so outland time frame is 6 to 12 months what is mean by no transfer to local office?
inland 12 months thats long how long they took to approve open workpermit ?