+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

m96

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
My brother is done with the interview he and his partner both were there. Before starting the interview she had mentioned that our proofs are not enough so we will split you both and ask things separately so it was 15 min interview each some minor things dint match but all major things got match so at then end of it she asked to say any last thing you guys wanna say and then she told us we will reply you in a month thats it what you think guys?
Hope they will be approved soon.
What questions did the officer ask? (Both major and minor)
Thanks

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi guys
I have wierd situation as if i check my application status over phone it says we need additional documents
But online page doesn’t show me anything and i didnt even received anything from them.
What should i do i cant even reach cic as offices are closed and i sent webfrom last week ans still no answer
Any suggestions please

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hi guys
I have wierd situation as if i check my application status over phone it says we need additional documents
But online page doesn’t show me anything and i didnt even received anything from them.
What should i do i cant even reach cic as offices are closed and i sent webfrom last week ans still no answer
Any suggestions please
Take a screen shot and send it through web forum

Reactions: Sharukh khan

katherineatcanada

Jun 11, 2019
Hi,
CERB (Canadian Emergency Response Benefit) will be considered as Social Assistance ? Can I (appliant) and my husband(sponsor) apply CERB?
I know that receiving any social assistance makes u ineligible to sponsor anyone. I called IRCC today, it seems nobody to answer our calls these days.
Thank

may2019

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hello all in this post. You were talking about files were transfer to etobicoke. I am wonder what this means. Is etobicoke very special? In what situations will your files be transferred to there? I appreciate for your answers.