+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
My application was transferred 8 months ago
Did you contact woth your local MP and sent them CASE SPECIFIC INQUIRY?
Its been long time as you should be getting something or atleast additional documents request
Try to order notes again maybe there is something missing
Did they start bgc?
And reviewing eligibility requirements for applicant?

shane21

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
I passed my background check. MP cannot do anything about the application process. I contacted them, did webform, order gcsm note, called the call center, email Etobicoke office. I've done everything you can think of.

inlandsp2018

May 1, 2019
I passed my background check. MP cannot do anything about the application process. I contacted them, did webform, order gcsm note, called the call center, email Etobicoke office. I've done everything you can think of.
Does etobicoke office reply to your email ? I wanted to enquire about my file too. My application was received in Jan 2018. Got SA in Nov 2018. File Transferred for further assessment in March 2019. No news after that. Which email address can i use?

Thank you in advance.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Does etobicoke office reply to your email ? I wanted to enquire about my file too. My application was received in Jan 2018. Got SA in Nov 2018. File Transferred for further assessment in March 2019. No news after that. Which email address can i use?

Thank you in advance.
Did you order your notes?
If yes does your notes says transferred for workshare or further assessment?
Mine is also transferred for workshare thanks

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
CIC just look at our applications when they choose to. It's just the fun of making us wait in misery.
My got transferred about 12months ago and technically is been 26months since application was made l got SA and after that nothing,

lou13579

Nov 5, 2016
Does someone know the reason why a file may be transferred for further assessment?

Do you any body knows how long it will take to receive appointment for interview after transfer?

My file was transferred tp etobicoke for further assessment about a month ago

Regards,