+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Yes i know but its stress able notes ..you order gcms?
Sorry, I don't understand what "but its stress able notes" means.

I have ordered GCMS notes several times (a few times during my PR application and once recently for my citizenship application).

Disclaimer - I have never applied for spousal sponsorship.

Why do you think you can't order notes?

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
I am inland and ordered notes too... you just need to provide proof you live in Canada. so send your drivers license if you have one or any mail going to your address & passport page ... OWP if you have it and also send the same for your spouse as back up when you make the request for PR notes

Babayana

Mar 7, 2021
Hi guys I got a pre-arrival invitation letter in my cic online account.I checked ecas and it still in process and also decision hasn’t beeen made yet just the letter I got yesterday.what should I expect.thanks

Reactions: Faitico

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Hi guys I got a pre-arrival invitation letter in my cic online account.I checked ecas and it still in process and also decision hasn’t beeen made yet just the letter I got yesterday.what should I expect.thanks
PRE ARRIVAL LETTER DOES NOT REALLY MEAN ANYTHING TO THE PROCESS AS IT IS A GENERIC LETTER. YOU COULD STILL WAIT A LONG TIME FOR ANOTHER UPDATE. HOWEER, THIS IS A SIGN THAT SOME UPDATE WAS MADE FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. MAY YOUR AIP IS COMING IF YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN IT YET. IF YOU PROVIDE YOUR TIMELINE THEN WE COULD TRY AND GUESS WHATS NEXT...

EDIT: I SEEN YOU EMAILED THEM FOR AN UPDATE WHAT CAME OF THAT...

Last edited:

Babayana

Mar 7, 2021
PRE ARRIVAL LETTER DOES NOT REALLY MEAN ANYTHING TO THE PROCESS AS IT IS A GENERIC LETTER. YOU COULD STILL WAIT A LONG TIME FOR ANOTHER UPDATE. HOWEER, THIS IS A SIGN THAT SOME UPDATE WAS MADE FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. MAY YOUR AIP IS COMING IF YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN IT YET. IF YOU PROVIDE YOUR TIMELINE THEN WE COULD TRY AND GUESS WHATS NEXT...

EDIT: I SEEN YOU EMAILED THEM FOR AN UPDATE WHAT CAME OF THAT...

Thanks for the response. I got a call from a lady from immigration and she asked some questions relating to our relationship, the call was an impromptu call.she requested for documents during the call and I sent it and after a month it was quite until yesterday when I got the notification.

Reactions: BullsBelle

adarazi

Sep 25, 2018
Hey guys, my file transfered to etobicoke ok 14 april 2021 for further assessment , last thursday my lawyer submitted some photos and documents to etobicoke office without request from them..today i received AIP , really i dnt believe that ‍♂..i hope it will help you guys

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hey guys, my file transfered to etobicoke ok 14 april 2021 for further assessment , last thursday my lawyer submitted some photos and documents to etobicoke office without request from them..today i received AIP , really i dnt believe that ‍♂..i hope it will help you guys
Congrats dear.. you are very lucky.. I am happy for you.