+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
its been more than 6 months nothing so far been two weeks applied for work permit been 3 months applied for gcm notes nothing so far

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
its been more than 6 months nothing so far been two weeks applied for work permit been 3 months applied for gcm notes nothing so far
Remember the time you received your transfer letter and the time etobicoke received your are always different and so to know how long you must start counting the 6 to 18months time lapse from the latter date.Etobicoke is very busy place

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Remember the time you received your transfer letter and the time etobicoke received your are always different and so to know how long you must start counting the 6 to 18months time lapse from the latter date.Etobicoke is very busy place
well September 27th 2018 and for the recent they took around 6 months so i hope we get it soon

shane21

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
they are not that busy they just let us wait because they can and we cant really do anything about it. only 20% of applications get transferred for further assessment and not all 20% goes to Etobicoke

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
all they are doing is to just let us sit here and worry and stressed out , which affects our spouses and kids.
I think they need to improve on their services delivery.l mean if you consider an application not worthy is a matter of giving reasonable updates so that applicants can move on with their lives.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They have asked for
Pictures
Bills
Bankstatement
Proof that we stay together
Notice of assesment
Car or gealth insurance
More picture
Income tax
Any other proof
Pictures before we submited app
COULD you please tell me the exact wording of interview letter?
Thanks