+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spousal Application returned

mumbaikar

Star Member
May 16, 2012
I seem to have done the same mistake just electronically signed. I am still waiting for reply as it seems they did not process my application yet.
Do I send a cover letter along with physically signed form asking them to replace current form. Would it work?
Hello, I am also in the same boat. What did you ended up doing?

pb_srk

Nov 21, 2018
I printed the entire form, added the signature. Wrote a cover letter and sent it to them.
I received AOR1 before the new form was delivered. Seems like officer ignored. I think if you are early in process why to take chances just send the form with signature and coverletter put in passport id or uci id etc.

Reactions: mumbaikar

myself&her

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
That’s where most people get confused. The better deal is to print the latest versions of IMM forms fill it again and send it with hand written signature where it asks for.Although you will loose some months but can’t cry over it as it’s all about 1 year’s waiting game. I’ve received Pre arrival letter as of now buddy. Good luck to you.

Tarun1387

Nov 20, 2019
Hi all..even I got my application returned for not signing next to typed name in imm008. Shall I reprint the form or just put signature and post again. The date mentioned in the form is older one.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Hi all..even I got my application returned for not signing next to typed name in imm008. Shall I reprint the form or just put signature and post again. The date mentioned in the form is older one.
When mine was returned, i returned the same forms although one or 2 had been updated. They accepted them. However to be on the safe side, i would print out the new forms just in case

Kyatham

Sep 3, 2021
Hi, My application returned saying it is sent to the Mississauga processing centre.
""" We are returning your Permanent Resident Portal application received on 2022-07-20. We are unable to process your request as submitted. We have kept no record of your submission.
Our office processes Family Class Sponsorship applications where the Principal Applicant resides In Canada. It appears that as per your information declared on your undertaking you have sent your application to our office in error as per document(s) reviewed below:
•Document Checklist
•IMM1344
• IMM008
•IMM5669
•IMM5406 """".
I didn't had any option while submitting the application where to send it. It's just the portal did it. Please suggest me how to process next asap. TIA

yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi, My application returned saying it is sent to the Mississauga processing centre.
""" We are returning your Permanent Resident Portal application received on 2022-07-20. We are unable to process your request as submitted. We have kept no record of your submission.
Our office processes Family Class Sponsorship applications where the Principal Applicant resides In Canada. It appears that as per your information declared on your undertaking you have sent your application to our office in error as per document(s) reviewed below:
•Document Checklist
•IMM1344
• IMM008
•IMM5669
•IMM5406 """".
I didn't had any option while submitting the application where to send it. It's just the portal did it. Please suggest me how to process next asap. TIA
Did you find the answer to your question? I see that this has been a common mistake in the past few days. See this post for example: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-application-returned-why.777333/