NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
14-07-2014
Hi All!

I am currently applying for PR via CEC program but IF it is not successful can my partner who is a Canadian Citizen sponsor me even though we no longer reside in Canada? We have been together for two years and have recently relocated to Dubai due to my BOWP being rejected and will most likely be here for a year or so but plan on returning back to Canada to live. At this stage we are just looking into applying for PR down the common law/spousal route should I not be successful with CEC which is no guarantee so want to make sure we cover all options open to us.

Long story short, there was slight error in my first CEC application & CEC took 5 months to send it back (Lost) meaning my International Experience Canada (IEC) work permit expired and no longer being able to apply for BOWP even though I followed up with them numerous times to no avail.

I am originally from the UK and have lived and worked in Canada for the past three years most recently until October 2014.

Appreciate your feedback guys!

Thanks,
Glitzy23

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi

You can apply while living outside of Canada but your partner will have to prove that they intend to return to Canada when the app is approved.