+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsorship

heroman-20

Apr 5, 2021
Hi guys my application was received on June,10 but during the time I sent the application my wife(the sponsor ) used to live with me in Egypt. I write the sponsor lives in Egypt because she was living with me this time. Now, she lives in Canada. Should we call IRCC to change address and residency ? I did not get my AOR yet. Any answer please? ,...thank you

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Send a webform whenever you get AOR. Nothing too serious at this stage.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi guys my application was received on June,10 but during the time I sent the application my wife(the sponsor ) used to live with me in Egypt. I write the sponsor lives in Egypt because she was living with me this time. Now, she lives in Canada. Should we call IRCC to change address and residency ? I did not get my AOR yet. Any answer please? ,...thank you
If th sponsor is a pr and not a citizen, update the address with IRCc immediately. PRs must be in Canada to sponsor.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
The sponsor is a citizen not pr..thank you
Okay - as a citizen, she can sponsor from abroad - it will still be in your interests to notify IRCC that she has returned to Canada, because then she will (likely) not have to show 'intent to return' and may go a bit quicker.

But less urgent. I think there is an address change section on webform, or notify after AOR as suggested.

Good luck.

heroman-20

Apr 5, 2021
Okay - as a citizen, she can sponsor from abroad - it will still be in your interests to notify IRCC that she has returned to Canada, because then she will (likely) not have to show 'intent to return' and may go a bit quicker.

But less urgent. I think there is an address change section on webform, or notify after AOR as suggested.

Good luck.
Thank you ..If i inform IRCC now before AOR will i get AOR more quicker ?