+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsorship

kcdavis

Apr 16, 2007
Hello I am a citizen by birth. I recently married my spouse Feb 3,07 in Jamaica. I would like to know where I should start to process his papers. just for a visit or a permanent stay. He does not plan on staying in Canada I'm currently unemployed due to the fact I was spending time with him there. I often go down to spend time with him lasting 3-4months within the last three years. Which makes it hard for me to hold a full-time job. He supports from overseas.
  • 1. What are my requirements/also spouse? 2. What is the estimate cost? 3.How long does it take? 4. Will me being unemployed be a problem? 5.Is it better to file from Jamaica

TARR

May 3, 2007
Hi
Iam Bro Amos m.Tarr from Liberia,looking for an Sponorship in canada n any were in the world, From a very Good People who are instrested in Helping People form around the world, specially Liberia Iam 27 year old a Engineer by Profession in Minding n Electronic.My insrest is to work in canada n go to Collge there n improverd my life for a better Liberia n the World.
Thanks for your Goodness to People around the world
Iam a christian by Relagion.Not yet Marrige very much in the things of God.
N looking forward to buil a very good feure ofr others People.
May God Bless us All In Jesus Name