+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship permanent residency

Marko1990cg

Jun 7, 2017
i have a question.so my girlfriend sponsored me here in canada.so i did it inland...now we have interview for PR on 15th june,so my question is does anyone now how long after interview I'll get my PR

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
i have a question.so my girlfriend sponsored me here in canada.so i did it inland...now we have interview for PR on 15th june,so my question is does anyone now how long after interview I'll get my PR
Is this a relationship interview or a landing interview?

Marko1990cg

Jun 7, 2017
Landing interview means you are landing as a PR...
I came here exactly 1 year ago we applied for everything sponsorship,work permit and PR so i have all of them except i have interview for my permanent residency it's not landing interview cause I've been here the whole time so my question is:when will i get my pr after interview and is it possible to leave country after interview even if they don't give me the actual

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I came here exactly 1 year ago we applied for everything sponsorship,work permit and PR so i have all of them except i have interview for my permanent residency it's not landing interview cause I've been here the whole time so my question is:when will i get my pr after interview and is it possible to leave country after interview even if they don't give me the actual
It is called a landing interview - because you are landing from within Canada and becoming a PR.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
You will be a PR immediately after landing interview, but you will not get a PR card for a couple more months. Traveling by airlines as a PR but without a PR card can be difficult, you may need to get a PR Travel Document in the country you're visiting in order to fly back to Canada, else may need to plan to drive across the border.

Marko1990cg

Jun 7, 2017
You will be a PR immediately after landing interview, but you will not get a PR card for a couple more months. Traveling by airlines as a PR but without a PR card can be difficult, you may need to get a PR Travel Document in the country you're visiting in order to fly back to Canada, else may need to plan to drive across the border.
even if i want to travel to my country?

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.