20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Ponga said:
What is possible, is that CIC already has the allotted 5000 applications `waiting in line' so those scrambling to submit may be disappointed altogether; with or without original signatures that are being debated back and forth.

Good luck to all!
Yes the 5000 allotted space for completed applications. So will CIC accept scanned signature as part of it "completed application". Only those who did that can tell us if they got their application returned. That goes for those who submitted paystubs for 2013, knowing full well they don't meet 2010 requirements.

Keep in mind, the 5000 spots does not mean 5000 applications will be approved ending with PRs approved. I am sure some will be rejected for whatever reason they have. Some may have submitted the 3 option c prints which qualified it as completed application but 2010 printout shows that they don't qualify LICO but had 2013 paystubs to "compensate".

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Ponga said:
What is possible, is that CIC already has the allotted 5000 applications `waiting in line' so those scrambling to submit may be disappointed altogether; with or without original signatures that are being debated back and forth.

Good luck to all!
Oh no, each Visa Officer will have a fingerprint expert, an assistant to calculate city, country, distance, available courier companies and give his opinion on how form would have reached within a certain span of time, only then will they see LICO etc

<<I thought we needed to lighten up>> :D

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
user828 said:
<<I thought we needed to lighten up>> :D
I agree with you. But try to tell those who may get their application back because it is not complete application with scanned signature.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
screech339 said:
I agree with you. But try to tell those who may get their application back because it is not complete application with scanned signature.
....scanned is a no no for sure, there is no argument there. BTW, I did make that scenario happen 6 years ago but for a different reason ( Letter via person to home country, and then another person bring back from home ) - 2 days in all

howtoland

Dec 19, 2011
gabrielle said:
Hi all,

It's my first post.

I just sent our application yesterday. Hopefully it would be in tom. As I was going through the guide, I realized that we made a mistake in question 4 of IMM0008 immigration office. We put there Mississauga, ON thinking it was the processing office ( as you can see we didnt read the guide thoroughly) and not my parent's home country. Does anybody have an idea what would this might mean? Will our application be returned? Should I already submit corrections for this? If yes, anybody knows how?

I was so stressed filling up the forms the past few days and glad to have found this forum.
According to the guide:
Question 4

Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application
Note:If you are applying for refugee protection from within Canada or being sponsored from within Canada, this question does not apply to you. Go to Question 5.

"Being sponsored from within Canada": if the parent is in Canada on supervisa, would they be in this category?

pelchi02

Dec 17, 2008
Hi,

Need help on IMM1344E, signature of sponsored person.

I will be sponsoring my mother. What should I do, do i have to send it in my home country Philippines and they will print for my mom to sign then scan it,
and send it back to me.?

Im confused on what to do..

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
pelchi02 said:
Hi,

Need help on IMM1344E, signature of sponsored person.

I will be sponsoring my mother. What should I do, do i have to send it in my home country Philippines and they will print for my mom to sign then scan it,
and send it back to me.?

Im confused on what to do..
No scans will be accepted. Original forms only with ink signature.

jackralph

Jan 10, 2014
My mum in Australia couriered validated and signed forms to me. The plan was for me only to sponsor as wanted to keep things simple. Whilst waiting for signed forms from mum to arrive, I have discovered and been reading this forum. I realized we wouldn't qualify without my as wife as co-sponsor, because my 2010 NOA wouldn't qualify. So I re filled form IMM1344 with wife as co signer. And have validated. All I have done is substituted the one page with mums signature on it.
My only worry is this is obviously different paper... Does anyone think this will be a problem as everything is actually correct and it is mums original signature?

jackralph

Jan 10, 2014
Also!
IMM5768.
Line 8 & line 9... Do they want TOTALof the three years or just Year1 (2012)
I have searched high and low on this forum and in the application guide and still am notsureicompletedthis properly.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Year 1 (2012)

jackralph said:
Also!
IMM5768.
Line 8 & line 9... Do they want TOTALof the three years or just Year1 (2012)
I have searched high and low on this forum and in the application guide and still am notsureicompletedthis properly.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think there shouldn't be any problem with two different types of paper.

jackralph said:
My mum in Australia couriered validated and signed forms to me. The plan was for me only to sponsor as wanted to keep things simple. Whilst waiting for signed forms from mum to arrive, I have discovered and been reading this forum. I realized we wouldn't qualify without my as wife as co-sponsor, because my 2010 NOA wouldn't qualify. So I re filled form IMM1344 with wife as co signer. And have validated. All I have done is substituted the one page with mums signature on it.
My only worry is this is obviously different paper... Does anyone think this will be a problem as everything is actually correct and it is mums original signature?

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is the notice of assessment year 2010 and 2011 required as well for submission this month?

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
jenny12345 said:
Is the notice of assessment year 2010 and 2011 required as well for submission this month?
You need to include NOAs from 2010, 2011 and 2012 in the application. All must meet the LICO amounts for those years. If all 3 NOAs are not included, the app will be returned as incomplete.

Although in any case, I think there's a good chance the 5000 cap has already been reached anyways by now, so anyone still submitting should be prepared to try again in January 2015 if necessary.

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes they are all met. Thanks. Hopefully the cap isnt still full

calgary-eagle

Dec 18, 2013
My parents are in the middle east. They signed the documents on the 31st of December (already midnight overthere) and managed to send them with a friend who happened to just finished his vacation and in his way back. The signed documents arrived on the morning of Jan 2nd. I collected the documents signed the sponsor's form and sent to CIC at noon via Fedex next morning service, documents arrived Jan 3rd at CIC Missasauga office.

If CIC was to question me I have flight iteneraries to prove my position.

If you ask me I think that CIC will not raise a red flag unless the timeline is physically impossible. E.g your parents are India and you sent the application on Dec 31 just 2 hours after the release of the new forms. explain that?