+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship Evaluation form questions

kumakuma

Sep 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

A couple of things I would like to have clarified, if anyone can shed some light:

On the first page you need to write how many people for several criteria. In my case, I (as a Canadian citizen) am sponsoring my wife. We have one young child who has Japanese and Canadian citizenships. For the first point (Number of persons included in boxes 1 to 4 of Section C on your Application to Sponsor and Undertaking), of course I wrote "1." For the rest I wrote "0," except #6 (Your spouse or common-law partner) and (Every other family member not included above and dependent on you (or the co-signer, if you have one) financially, whether they are living with you or not), where I wrote "NA." Is this right?

One other thing, the very last section (Every other family member financially dependent on you, whether they are living with you or not, and not listed in Section C of your Application to Sponsor and Undertaking (IMM 1344A) or in 5. B) above.) confuses me a bit. I think I should not add my son here. Is this correct?

Thanks!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kumakuma said:
Hi all

A couple of things I would like to have clarified, if anyone can shed some light:

On the first page you need to write how many people for several criteria. In my case, I (as a Canadian citizen) am sponsoring my wife. We have one young child who has Japanese and Canadian citizenships. For the first point (Number of persons included in boxes 1 to 4 of Section C on your Application to Sponsor and Undertaking), of course I wrote "1." For the rest I wrote "0," except #6 (Your spouse or common-law partner) and (Every other family member not included above and dependent on you (or the co-signer, if you have one) financially, whether they are living with you or not), where I wrote "NA." Is this right?

One other thing, the very last section (Every other family member financially dependent on you, whether they are living with you or not, and not listed in Section C of your Application to Sponsor and Undertaking (IMM 1344A) or in 5. B) above.) confuses me a bit. I think I should not add my son here. Is this correct?

Thanks!
Question 5 A you answer 1 for your spouse. Question 6 B you answer 1 for your son. He is NOT included in the undertaking but he IS your dependent.