+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship approval. YUUUUUSSSS!!!!

Napiergen

Jul 9, 2010
Hi

Well we received a letter to notify us that my wife has been approved to sponsor me. YIPPPEEEEE!! My file has been past over to the London immigration office so we are looking at another 4 - 8 month wait we think. Our application is outland although I am living in Canada with her while everything is being sorted out. I have visited Ireland twice and on each re entry to Canada the immigration official has told me that now she has been approved to sponsor me I am eligiable for a temporary work permit. How does this work and what forms do I need to fill out to get it??

Also I have to extend my visitors visa which the immigration offical said that I can do this at the same time.

Would love to understand all the in's and out's of all of this. Pitfalls etc

Cheers

Wayne

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
You're only eligible for a work permit if you: A)You apply for it on your own with an LMO approval or B) You are an inland applicant and got first stage approval (sponsor/applicant both approved for initial assessment). I think they got confused and may have thought you were an inland applicant. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS on your wife being approved as a sponsor. Now only one more step to go.

karinn

Mar 29, 2011
Napiergen said:
Hi

Well we received a letter to notify us that my wife has been approved to sponsor me. YIPPPEEEEE!! My file has been past over to the London immigration office so we are looking at another 4 - 8 month wait we think. Our application is outland although I am living in Canada with her while everything is being sorted out. I have visited Ireland twice and on each re entry to Canada the immigration official has told me that now she has been approved to sponsor me I am eligiable for a temporary work permit. How does this work and what forms do I need to fill out to get it??

Also I have to extend my visitors visa which the immigration offical said that I can do this at the same time.

Would love to understand all the in's and out's of all of this. Pitfalls etc

Cheers

Wayne

Hello Napiergen,

How long did it take you to do the outland? was there any interview?? Was there any problems with outland and staying inside Canada?

I and my husband are going to choose between outland and inland ....so difficult and we dont know which one....

Please give us some advice.....Thanksssssssssssssssssssss so much