+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsorship and undertaking question

irritated

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
HI guys i hope someone on here can answer this problem i have with one question on the to sponsor and undertaking application page 3 question 5 our inland application was withdrawn to apply outland the one problem i have is how do i answer said question have you submitted a previous sponsorship in respect of which a final decision has not yet been made for any person named in this section.If i answer yes it states our application will be returned unassessed has anyone on this forum who withdrew to reapply had the same problem and if so how what did you do regarding this question . Any advice would be grateful thanks for taking the time to read my post .

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
irritated said:
HI guys i hope someone on here can answer this problem i have with one question on the to sponsor and undertaking application page 3 question 5 our inland application was withdrawn to apply outland the one problem i have is how do i answer said question have you submitted a previous sponsorship in respect of which a final decision has not yet been made for any person named in this section.If i answer yes it states our application will be returned unassessed has anyone on this forum who withdrew to reapply had the same problem and if so how what did you do regarding this question . Any advice would be grateful thanks for taking the time to read my post .
Since you withdrew the inland app, the answer is no.